Fuck drumpf

fuck drumpf

this

>finncuckistan

how could anyone hate this man

he is a fucking riot, his banter is off the charts.

tump drump

>how could anyone hate this man
>Israeli flag

Do you jews EVER stop with the shilling? Take a fucking rest.

FUCK FINLAND
SUOMI? MORE LIKE PASKAMI

You seem upset maybe you should consider taking some Citalopram from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.

>yfw you realise the only reason americans voted for trump is because they want to ban abortions

Not My President

What countries have full on support by trump?
By that I mean general public opinion (60% or more) , most of the media, the politicians of the country etc. support him?
Genuinely curious not trying to say no one agrees with him but there's a massive amount of people, media (real or (((((media))))), etc. that disagree with him in the west at least.

This is going to be the best 8 years of my life.

Israel loves Trump.

Not for all the right reasons though.

4 years

1000 years

Keep telling yourself that.

That picture is laughably outdated.

I thought the UK liked him. Because May was in his white house sucking his cock the next day he became president.

yeah you know that bitch was literally gagging on his dick begging him to help them after brexit

There's plenty of places you can go and a good amount of media outlets that will talk non stop about how trump is the reincarnation of hitler himself

>What countries have full on support by trump?
Russia, because they've been fed the propaganda how Trump will dismantle NATO and the manlet tsar will once again liberate Eastern Europe.

Because she knows that the EU will make an example out of the UK for leaving the Reich- eh Union.

>EU will make an example out of the UK for leaving
I wish they did that with Greece several years ago. Now it might be too late.

how handsome is him?
I was surprised that there is an ugly whito people aka trump. from jap's point of view, his face is 3/10
I mean facial issue. not political.

Reminder that this "Finn" isn't actually Finnish

>once again liberate Eastern Europe.
Go fuck yourself turk-rapebaby. Nobody fuckin needs you here. Move fucking West and do your shitty job.

Turn off your autistic proxy, Tyrone

Reminder that r*ssia is a warmongering third world shithole that everyone hates and wishes would be destroyed in nuclear fire

>not ironically loving the best comedian of our age

>wishes
Yep, nigger. Everything you can do with us, stay mad.

He is great. Fantastic.

>We are very happy that they are finally embracing Islam over Christianity. Many European countries will be Islamic in the next 50 years, France, UK, Germany, this is very good. The obvious truth of the Quran will give us victory without a single drop of blood spilt.

this scary shit is why many voted for Trump

>people voted Sup Forums in because of shitty bait posts on the internet
That's a pretty pathetic reason desu

We see what's happening in Europe, so did you guys, that's one reason why Brexit is happening

Here all the politicians threw a party when he won. Lmao.

>obvious, low effort b8 post
>scary shit
are you fucking stupid?

>>obvious, low effort b8 post
>>scary shit
>are you fucking stupid?
>We see what's happening in Europe, so did you guys, that's one reason why Brexit is happening

There arent even near enough shitskins to make us Islamic ever. Where did you learned all this?

t. increasingly nervous PvdA voter

Brexit will mean more muslims

>this meme again

Britain wasn't even in the Schengen-zone to begin with. It was a meme voting, the same as Trump will be. Nothing will change, especially not with the India & Paki relations.

>Britain wasn't even in the Schengen-zone to begin with.
Did that prevent millions of eastern Europeans and hundreds of thousands of niggers from western Europe moving here? No.
>especially not with the India & Paki relations.
What does this has to do with anything?

pakis and indians will keep flooding in

>implying muzzies will vote PvdA if DENK exists

No they won't. Immigration is the greatest concern of the British voter. Leaving the EU allows greater control of our borders, bear in mind that not everyone who moves here from Europe is actually European (e.g. Goans using Portuguese passports to move to Swindon).
Do you think the government is just going to allow Pakis to flood in given how much people already despise them? Relaxing immigration would be political suicide atm.

>its the first year Tory economics student again
The Brexit campaign went on and on about how racist it was that Europeans could immigrate more easily than Bangladeshis. People come to the UK because there's a shortage of certain sorts of labor, if you make it difficult to come for Europeans then those people will be replaced by Pakistanis for instance.