This is hop hop album of the decade

This is hop hop album of the decade
in fact its the nihilist anthem

Future proves on this album that no god exists nothing in life matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnQ28xEzDBg
youtu.be/OlHlHrfxrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=FNCcDgol-b8
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OVeblqCdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the best albums of the decade and IMO the absolute pinnacle of trap. Probably the most brilliant atmosphere I've ever heard on a rap album, ever.

really makes you think

Most influential album of the 10's, in any genre

What's with this Future is a nihilist meme? I never understood it. Is it because of that one copypasta?

listen and the reads to lyrics to
Blood on the money
Blow a bag
Groupies

its storytelling from a man with no care for the future or past

listen to the album, you'll understand.He sounds like he's rapping from a very hopeless place

I've listened to his songs. It feels like people are reading into it too much. Unless he's really subtle about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnQ28xEzDBg

This isn't turn up music in the slightest. This is angry, hostile, misanthropic music. Just listen to this song and you'll see what makes the album so great

idk if this is a meme or something but i legit think it's one of the best rap albums ever made

same

I'm being meme'd I swear

ive definitely come around to liking future after hating him before 2015

i find it also pretty interesting that hip hop is basically going through its emo phase right now

it's interesting you say that when I feel like 2016 had trap (for example lil yachty) and drill (for example famous dex) who are putting an upbeat spin on the genres

all of that positive shit from guys like yachty is semi ironic, they're just trying to imitate lil b (and failing)

rappers also pretending to be super positive ares still few and far between, i think guys like future and underground rappers like bones are more obviously invoking depressive elements

I don't think Lil Yachty or Famous Dex are ironic at all. I mean hell Lil Yachty even has his darker alter-ego lil boat to contrast with his normal self. Are we also going to forget that one of the stronger songs from the past year was pick up the phone by young thug ft travis scott which is in a very contrasting style for both artists and particularly scott.

Of course it's not a majority I just think it's strange that you've mentioned that you think rap is becoming more emo when I feel the trend last year was the opposite.

Huh, i thought Future was just another generic trap rapper. I'll give this a listen for sure.

The hop hop album of the decade

I see both happening. There are the upbeat trap artists popping right now, but I think that emo rap artists like xxxtenacion (inb4, I'm not the guy making all the threads) are about to be a new wave. I see that type of music clicking with suburban teenage crowds like crazy.
Its not a meme, it's a legitimately great album. The first time I heard the beat drop on Freak Hoes in a quality pair of headphones wad a truly glorious moment in my life
youtu.be/OlHlHrfxrjM

i don't think you are wrong either, i just think i see more of the emo rappers

in non related hip hop opinions i see us pretty much living in the 80s 2.0. synthpop has pretty much already made a huge comeback and i expect some kind of mix between post punk, shoegaze, and black metal to become the new dominant rock genre

reminder that lil boat > lil yachty

youtube.com/watch?v=FNCcDgol-b8

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OVeblqCdo

>horrible breakup with fiancé
>perpetual lawsuits and rumors from the media
>completely addicted to drugs
>can't find happiness from anything
>can't find any happiness from sleezy hookups with groupies
>self realization that people are only close to you for the fame and drugs
>life spinning out of control

No, future is actually a pretty fucked up dude in fucked up situations and he's 100% aware of it. Listen to the last couple songs on Purple Reign, they are a genuine cry for help. I feel for the guy

>xxxtentacion
Shut the fuck up about this guy already, I don't care if you aren't the person who makes the threads, just stop giving this guy any attention. He makes the absolute lowest bar rap