Playcount Thread

Post your top 15 most listened to songs

No.

Too afraid to show off your shit test?

Why would I be

You didn't exactly set the bar high

desu I don't listen to many individual tracks that much, I mean I'm often trying new albums

>criticizes my list
>doesn't post his

your father raised a coward

Anco is one of those bands where you stop doing psychedelics and immediately disavow having ever enjoyed them. They are this generation’s Phish.

>animal collective
Your father raised a faggot.

I don't have a father, you nigger.

>I don't have a father
>you nigger.

Uhhh...

Who is Phish?

I don't listen to AnCo on drugs. I enjoy them too much sober to disrespect them like that

>I enjoy them too much sober to disrespect them like that

You do realize they were doing a shit-ton of psychedelics when they recorded all that music, right? You're disrespecting their music by being a fucking square.

Whatever, pleb.

Post your list.

Well how exactly am I supposed to fucking do that, type it all out? Take pictures of all of my vinyl and then waste my heroin money on getting it developed and scanned just so you can find out about cool bands like Knyfe Hyts and Pterodactyl and Gowns that you've never heard of? Oh gee I'll just take a screeenshot - wait, nope, none of my music is digital. Oh I'll just take a picture on my cell phone - wait, don't got one, don't want one. But hey, my computer has a camera, right? WRONG!!! I built this bitch from the ground up and use it mainly to code, ssh to my headless server in my basement, and shitpost. As if there's even camera drivers for OpenBSD. Get bent, mainstreamer.

hey lol i follow you on last.fm

Also that's a nice NO-U, stick-up-your-ass guy whose favorite band recorded all their albums on (pick one) lsd/psilocybin/ketamine but is too much of a pussy to expand your mind because OH MUH DRUGS

Did you ironically steal this from that anti-joy vice article or are you pretending you wrote this

No, I stole it with a straight face. Nigga, you can't even THINK straight.

kek

this is since 2014, but I only had about 1/10 the amount of scrobbles in 2016 compared to previous years
ick

Cringe

Definitely gay

Good list 2bh

+++ for Saturday night inside out. Best song by far off of Wildflowers

wew

>summer in the wretch is no. 14
disgusting

not even the best anco songs
coff coff faggot
you are literally me

i swer im not a weeb