China win fourth Olympic table tennis gold in Rio to complete clean sweep

>China win fourth Olympic table tennis gold in Rio to complete clean sweep.

Seriously why is this allowed?

Britain get's gold medals in actual sports and china is allowed to equal us by getting medals in a kids game?

>cycling
>horses

More of a sport than a game you play in the pub while drunk.

>Table tennis competition has been in the Summer Olympic Games since 1988, with singles and doubles events for men and women. Athletes from China have dominated the sport, winning a total of 47 medals in 28 events, including 24 out of a possible 28 gold medals, and only failing to at least medal in one event, the inaugural Men's Singles event at the 1988 Summer Olympics.

How much does China bribe IOC to keep this event in?

>brits getting mad because their horses and bikes aren't good enough athletes to contain China
If it's so easy, just get any lad to train for two months and go grab the medals in table tennis next time.
Oh wait

I didn't say it was easy, I said it wasn't a sport.

>all these sports rooted in military arts
>then there's ching chong ping pong

Look at the per capita golds for the UK and then let's go to China where a lot of their cities don't even have running water, electricity, and zero toilet paper in public toilets so you need to bring your own or have a dirty ass.

You already won.

>sailing
>equestian
>cycling

All the above sports where the UK gets its medals from are where the 'real' athletes are horses, boats, and bicycles. Meanwhile in table tennis, the athletes use speed, hand-eye coordination, and fast reflexes.

Watching Olympic table tennis is incredible desu

i watch ping pong every olympics. i've literally never watched a cycling or rowing event.

Plus table tennis is cheap. Anyone can pick it up. Meanwhile stuff like sailing and horseriding is expensive which means the amount of competitors is limited.

If you removed meme events from the Olympics, Britain would have 2 less gold medals while China would have 9 less.

This desu
you can't slam their specialty event but say "riding around in a circle, one direction, over and over is a real sport"
They're literally both as competitive
Plus there are waaaayyy more cycling events than ping pong events.
Aussie Rules Football should be in the olympics. Everyone else seems to be allowed to keep their dominant meme-sports, why not us too?

magic rackets?

this

It's fucking intense how fast those guys play.

Pro table tennis players are on another level when it comes to reaction time, the pace of some rallies can be absurd.

>there are waaaayyy more cycling events than ping pong events.

That's because cycling is actually an athletic sport. Ping Pong is a children's activity.

What's next? Olympic snakes and ladders?

>this thread
>that flag

Meanwhile Germany get gold for having the best beach hotties...

Britons should be reminded everyday that they suck. They would definately win gold for most annoying nation on earth and being a faggot

>kids game?
>"Parker Brothers, this wasn't real communism!"

Maybe you shouldn't have made the game sound like a Chinese politician.

rly makes u think

It seems to already include those wins

>Great Britain & N. Ireland

Literally Chinese Taipei tier

>They would definately win gold for most annoying nation on earth and being a faggot
Honestly there would be a lot of competition for that
t. serious medal contender

It's a shame they don't give out Olympic medals for getting raped by refugees.

>riding bicycle
>riding boat
>riding HORSE
>competition
>sports
>even using your body
>Seriously why is this allowed?
KEK roaches.
E
K

>Badminton is still to go

I guess you would also win this one for letting dirty Pakis literally sexually enslave 1400 underage girls.

You must be so vain to think winning this gold would be an achievement

britbongs mad chinks are better at the sport they invented

>invent sport
>suck at it
DENTIST

Why do Asians always do well in all the sports you need autism to compete?

>complaining about not finishing second

ping pong is based as fuck

They seemed to be naturally predisposed to sports that require precision hand-eye coordination.

Shooting, archery, cue sports, ping pong, etc.

Brits are actually good at hand-eye coordination sports as well. Darts, cue sports, etc.

Are Brits the Asians of Europe?

>Are Brits the Asians of Europe?
They are at least the mongoloids of Europe

>Skateboarding being added in 2020

Why are they adding MORE children's activities to the Olympics?

>bad teeth
>little dicks

Probably.

>They seemed to be naturally predisposed to sports
They are not, at all. it's just that these sports get a lot more attention from the public and thus much more dedication. It goes as far as south korean schools scouting for kids that would grow up developping the best squeletal structure for archery.
They are not naturally better, they just pick the better and train them as much as possible.
We do the same in other sports (see tennis, football, rugby) and the nations that do this tend to do very well thanks to it.

tabletennis is more exciting to watch than fucking sailing, riding a horse, or riding a bicycle for 10 fucking hours

i guess you gotta be able to drink tea while playing to count it as a sport in britain

If it's a children's activity go ahead and sign up for it and see how well you do

>WE INVENTED CRICKET AND FOOTBALL AND SHEET
>Suck at both
lol

but sitting on a horse while it jumps over a pole is

i've literally never watched a cycling event at the olympics until this year, and it looks boring as shit desu

>WE WUZ EMPIRE
>literally having a German queen
What did they mean by this?

Germany has more golds in horsey dance than us, go complain to them.

Don't forget about niggerhoop.

>table tennis is a childrens activity
>Literally riding a push bike
Yet when Australia does good at riding a push bike round a track that has left turns, right turns AND obstacles, it's not a real sport.
I can't wait for surfing in 2020 cause we're gonna dominate and you're gonna complain about it being "a meme children's activity".

>shitmany in 5th place
>thinks it can chat shit.

velo is actually pretty cool user

>wasn't a sport.
prove it

BMX is tonight. You have some good peeps in there, but Ausgold. Way better than
>lel no right turn

Our cavalry choked this year and My Little Britain went on winning.
What does it have to do with us?

BMX is actually cool cause you've got some crazy terrain

cycling is just a bunch of guys going in a circle

>10th
>the scorching desert wasteland if Australia

I'mcurious though, who else will do decently in surfing?
Will there be more surprises like Fiji with rugby, some small island nation getting medal because they surf all day every day?

>literally 0 (zero) medals

>BMX is actually cool

Like totally rad and tubular dude!

Went to the game and Ma Long was literally memeing the entire game. He was lying on the ground and rolling around before his last set. Not sure if it was on TV though.

>M-M-MUH CYCLING
>S-SWIMMING DOESN'T COUNT!
>NEITHER DOES THE 'KIDS GAME'

Can't have it both ways.

>be Chinese
>be called Muh Long
Really makes you think

I mentioned this earlier. Their 3 best sports are:

>weightlifting
roids
>diving
corrupt judges
>ping pong
kids game

sounds like someone is buttfrustrated that he got fucking rekt at table tennis by a kid and now is talking shit on the sport

and here we have butthurt manlet

>Seriously why is this allowed?
Didn't they ban, like, 90% of Chinese Chinkos eligible to play tabletennis on the Olympics already because of MUH DOMINATION?
They should do the same with American swimmers too, if you ask me.

It wasn't, that's really interesting to hear, thanks for sharing~

They made it so that there could only be two athletes per nation in each category, just to avoid that.

>not knowing that Americans are pretty good at surfing.

Who actually cares if they're adding "kid's sports" what matters is they're not adding things that can be measured objectively

The olympics is a fucking sham because things like gymnastics are a major event

Why don't we reduce the olympics to just its original intent of finding the supreme alphas.meaning just marathons, wrestling, shooting, and sword fighting. Anything else is kinda gay anyways

As soon as you crooked tooth bongs give up your jumpy horse medals

>1 gold

Ok .

You people talk about britain and horsey dance like it's a major part of our medal haul

dumb bongs are mad and butt hurt, go suck the queen off ya faggot

table tennis takes more skill than any of the """sports""" that you've won medals in

Looks like Rome is full of chinks now too because even chinese people dont want to live in a shithole like China.

Murica will dominate surfing t.bh

Seriously, if they're all good enough to qualify and are banned by some suit, shit doesn't sound fair.

There is a big difference between a ban and a limited number of openings. if you just have two places available,organize some qualifications, etc.