Tfw Britain is going to come third in medal tally

>tfw Britain is going to come third in medal tally
and it's all this bitch and rebecca james fault

>Silver medal

Revoke her citizenship and send her to the Chinese mines!

lol imagine cheering for another country because your own is literally who tier

what a weird thought

> butthurt about dad's medals

I love it when fit girls cry

Ennis is not my dad and I'd appreciate it if you deleted this post and made another apologizing to me

she shouldn't have had that baby
irresponsible desu

Was I the only one watching the women's heptathlon and thinking they all looked shit? It was like watching people who aren't good at anything doing a bit of everything for a laugh. Pretty sure I could beat them all and I'm obese

Also Greg Rutherford let you down.

Those abs tho.

All in all "super Saturday", while not being quite as good as it was in London, wasn't really that bad for us. In the track events we won a gold, silver, and bronze. Not to mention the golds we won earlier in the day from sailing and cycling.

More medals in a single day than many countries get in the entire Olympics.

Yeah but I really wanted based ginger to get Gold again, so I was disappointed.

Technically Farah's gold was won during early Sunday morning. We then proceeding to win a shit ton of golds later on in the day. So it was just Super Sunday instead.

Bit unrelated but I was looking up Rutherford's stats, mad that a whiteboi that doesn't even compete in sprint events has clocked in a faster 100m than Elaine Thompson.Why do we even treat these women's events as special if the average bloke of the street could easily do a sub-11 with a bit of training?

Its ok guys adam gemili is gonna win the 200m

Because being the fastest woman on the planet is still pretty notable.

>based ginger

he's a self absorbed prick

That's why I like him desu.

Because its not just about being the absolute best physically?

Why not just watch strongmen or streetfight competitions if thats all you care about?

APOLOGIZE

>caring about the female medal table

Almost every single gold we have is in the male (or all-gender, i.e. horsie riding) events. These are the ones which really matter, and America aren't even close to us.

America literally have 2 (TWO) male medals outside of the pool. We have sixteen.

Whos going on the the list next?