What the fuck was the point of her story line for the last two seasons?

What the fuck was the point of her story line for the last two seasons?

Same as Robb.

To show you that your favorite characters can die

Better yet, how did she not fucking expect the Faceless Men to get revenge? I know the Waif would get her, but by walking up to her in broad daylight? And Arya didn't expect that?

Are you fucking serious?

No one's favourite or even liked character was Arya.

Whats the point in life, You just die in the end, a total waste of time.

> Post yfw waif just killed jaquen instead of Arya

yeah even the way Arya looked at her was so naive. like she didn't expect it at all.

>What is Tumblr?

But they invest so much time in "Arya is becoming a Buddhist assassin" and then all of a sudden "loljk"

I don't think she's dead.

treading water like every character. nothing in the show matters

She's not dead, she'll probably get help from the fucking traveling actors and eventually get revenge on bitch girl

Did she die? Stream cut out AGAIN while she was staggering around. I feel like if she had actually died, they would have had a lingering shot that I would caught a few frames of, but at the same time I can't think of any "twist" to save her, and this show has been all about EPIC TWISTS for a while now.
Anyways, the "point" was the same point as damn near everything in this franchise in general, and this episode in particular: violence is not the answer. Arya was a broken child that turned to dreams of mass murder to get through the day, and this is where it got her: betrayed by her last friends, dying alone in an uncaring, far-away land.

It's a typical shonnen training arc.

She's not dead

I actually laughed when she got stabbed. Bitch had it coming

This senpai

She's fucking stupid parading around

She's in the preview, you morons.

token ugly character. like jon is token manlet.

woah user. don't unload your existential crisis on us. we're trying to discuss a show here.

She never fought the waif in the cave like they showed on episodes 6 preview. They're keeping her alive or lied on the preview.

The real question is why Ian McShane only got one episode.

no way she would have such an underwhelming death with very little pay off. they would have made it ultra emotional. it wasnt even the episode final scene ffs

She will miraculously survive, if such was not the case she would have been 100% dead this episode.

After the last episode I thought it was made clear that she would be hiding out. I thought it was a given that she would have the common sense to not wander around, and to avoid people like the plague.

I don't care if she survived or not. The fact is that she's a fucking idiot for getting attacked in such a way. What has she learned in the last three seasons, then? The Hound taught her nothing? Syrio? Jaquen?

Did the actors have an established medic in their group? Even, like, a septon, or a red priest?

That really pissed me off but it's understandable he wouldn't want to be part of this bullshit for very long.

Remember how cute she was at the start of the series?

OP here, I'm not saying Arya is ded after this

Shell obviously survive to appease the SJWs

It just pisses me off how much time they spent on her becoming a faceless one and then all of a sudden she decides she doesn't want to be one

shes literally in the trailer for the next episode
u guys are good at acting dumb