Is Germany going to become a nation of immigrants in several generations...

Is Germany going to become a nation of immigrants in several generations? Is it possible that the ethnic Germans are going to become simply a plurality in their own country?

inb4 muh Muslims
There are plenty of Euro immigrants as well. It's not just about the Turks or the Arabs.

France will be the first European country with a native minority

When you are talking about EU immigrants, this is definitly the case.
I imagine in a generation or two most of Germans will have some ancestry from other European countries

that fucking chin btw

>in several generations

Most football players come from the lower classes, which are usually immigrants.

I rather wonder since when krauts have shamelessly insisted that their country was originally a pure nation.
actually, Krautland has been a fucking mess country with a bunch of barbarian and scums for centuries

better than being a slanted eyed chink

>only cherry picking the immigrants

>It's not just about the Turks or the Arabs.
I wonder and I wonder...

In reality Germany has been an immigrant country during its entire history. We were just simply in denial all the time. Maybe this time we can embrace it and create actual immigrant policies so that immigrants as well as residents benefit from that.

I live in near Frankfurt desu. I work in a company where we speak english because because of all the nationalities. There are mainly Americans, Brits and Spainiards here, rarely any turks, if you ask. I earn quite good and the success comes from our ability to hire from all around the world and we have highly skilled personel. I don't care what others think. They might just crawl back into their poor hole they came out of.

The best thing in this picture is the absence of white man. As in your face as it gets.

Yes but Americans, Brits and Spaniards are fellow westerners and are certainly far more likely to be well educated than peeps from Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. Taking in high-skilled folk is fine and all but what about all the third worlders with no skills to offer? They're a burden on your welfare system and they certainly don't make your country any better by their presence.

And did I vote for this? Also, why should I start to encapsulate now, and be hurr durr muh white race now, if it was just Merkel spassing out once? You realize that economical success only works, if you are open. The CDU actually noticed their own mistakes and change their goals. Also, Great Britain, France and lots of other countries have far more issues with this. Most of the refugees live in an entirely different sphere. I have my gf and my own appartment and I don't see any of these issues in my neighborhood. And when I get a job offer in another country where I get more money, I move there and accept the offer from this country. And it's not Poland, it's mostly Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Canada, one of the rich openminded countries.

Yes. The are assembling a Horde to make their Hunnish ancestors proud. Too many German males died in WWII. An influx of hot blooded Ayrabs mixed with Germanic stoicism and industriousness will steamroll Europe once again.

NNo━━┏(゚д゚;)┛━━waaay!!

you are totally retarded, seriously. Why is Sup Forums even on this board?

by that logic, France is 90% non-white

>Spain
>western nation
Sure kek

Of course not

and it's not?

>only 1 european
>no spaniards
what's the point? is football not about the game and really about the rich owners?

It's already the case
30% of French people today have at least one foreign grandparent.

I don't see why it would be a problem though.

Europe and the middle east will become sub saharan africa in some generations

Isnt all of Europe's birth rate extremely low. It wouldn't surprise me that by 2050 Arab Muslims will become a majority

>this will be the last century of white people
JUST
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Football is a sport where players are literally bought and sold between teams. There's just a sentiment (that's decreasing due to "DAS RAYCIS" shouts) where people of a country want their NATIONAL team to at the very least vaguely represent their own country. If the German team is devoid of Germans and the French team devoid of Frenchmen, what's the fucking point of a France-Germany match? Just call them Team A and Team B and drop all pretenses of France of Germany being in any way involved.

>several generations

haha

its pretty much guaranteed for every white country to become minorities tbhfam

>tfw europe will die in your lifetime

Hooton plan in full force, well done Americans

>Is it possible that the ethnic Germans are going to become simply a plurality in their own country?
oh noes!
how shall Europe survive without them??? :(

Polish intellectuals will certainly fill the void

It's not a problem. If you're white and university educated, there is no problem. If you are blue collar tier poor, you will probably lose your job to a cheap refugee worker