Best bro

Best bro.
You should learn something from him

> holding best flag higher than the flag of the hosting nation

What an American hero

Guy has composure. This is how a true athlete should carry himself. Almost like an ambassador to his country.

Guess he wasn't at any of the dozen or so events where Brazilians booed the American athletes for no fucking reason. I fucking love Brazil but damn that's some shitty shit to do.

wtf I like Brazil now

That's cute

Too bad most athletes won't feel like that

Plenty of american athletes were cheered, like Biles and Phelps or the basketball team.

if your fans didn't boo people you would get more sympathy. but you don't.

>I fucking love Brazil
seek medical help

how have you not realized it yet? we are passionate about football. we see every sport as a hero vs villan thing like a wwe even as a comparison. this comes from football where it is completely fine to booo and chant against the other team. when there is not a brazillian in the field, we support the underdog team as if it was brazil. USA never is the underdog so they will get booed especially in non-individual. the only time non-underdog athletes are cheered is when it is a world famous and likeable one like bolt, phelps, djokovic, etc. USA basketball team can be included in this as well. they always cheer for them

yeah when they weren't competing against brazilians

Best bro was competing against Thiago, you moron

ah the brazilians didn't boo somebody one time? nice nice very impressive

>Includes french flag for no reason
I'm fine with this. I love the frogs

if these concepts are known to you why dont your countrymen act accordingly?

>the only time a favored athlete is not booed is when he‘s world famous
so you‘re fame sluts? OK

I've never seen a brazilian cheer for the underdog. They always bandwagon whoever's winning/flashy/famous. I've seen several matches between kinda humble countries against powerful european ones, and of course they love to slurp german semen.

We are passionate too but we only boo people if they've done something shitty. We consider booing people to be disrespectful; it's a way of showing intense dislike. I'll say, "America, fuck yeah!" but I won't say, "Fuck Brazil, they suck!" Different cultures.

At this point I'm just glad we booed everyone tbqh.

Are we gonna see another 7-1 Germanbros?

my body is ready

agreed t b h

rofl this is where you show your true colours. Everybody agrees booing is a shit move, so you say "well fuck everybody then"

>leave tomorrow

inb4 his plane is stopped and he's thrown in jail