ITT: Post the most famous muslim of your country

ITT: Post the most famous muslim of your country

In germany it is Pierre Vogel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Džafer_Kulenović
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Omar Mateen. He shot a bunch of gay people in Orlando.

Shit forgot the picture

This guy, he was the Minister of Culture until recently. Apparently, he's a neo-Nazi/Nazi apologist.

a french of course

He's actually German and his parents are strictly catholic.

I thnk there is a famous muslim in any town with a good kebab bar

Idk, Omar Ibn Said? He's not very famous, but he's the first American Muslim that comes to mind for me. He was a Muslim scholar that was captured and sold into slavery. He wrote a bunch of manuscripts in Arabic.

Józef Bem

Wasn't Malcom X Muslim? He's famous.

This guy.
Famous for having at least a dosen speech disabilities and talking about that women should dress modestly while standing next to his own secretary, 9/10 blonde in miniskirt and cleavage.

Oh right, I probably should have used him.

The bloke on the right hosts a T.V show. Sheila on the left converted for him...

What's actually the biggest religious group in your country? Islam or orthodox?

Jihadi Jesus

Éljen soká Bem apó hől

>muslim
>neo-nazi

His parents are but is he?

Tatar?

What about Ali?

We have about 6 percent orthodox. 1% if you only count practicing ones.

And muhammad ali

Kek I forgot the half moon in your flag.

He is obviously a Muslim.

Ali B
Rapper

Moon isn't a symbol of islam in case of our flag. Bottom stripe is.

>muslim
>neo-nazi
Yes? Croat SS were loaded with Muslims. The first mosque in Zagreb came to be because of the Nazis.

FIKI AKBAR

What is a "muslim"?

Most arabs sympathize with hitler
"Hitler did something wrong" "jews aren't evil" is an edgy opinion opposite of the west

When I think of neo-nazi's in modern context I think of someone going after islamic migrants in Europe or some shit like that.

Jews are considered okay even by Sup Forumsacks. Islam is considered a non-white religion by most so it doesn't make sense for a neo-nazi to believe in it.

Especially Croats being meme tier muzzies so there's no social pressure in their society like their is in the ME to stay Muslim if you don't believe.

Context for image btw? The guy with the beard looks Arab but everyone else looks Euro.

* like there is

hitler admired islam

Muslim (Bosnian) faction of the SS

The Arab is the Grand Mufti.

>When I think of neo-nazi's in modern context I think of someone going after islamic migrants in Europe or some shit like that.
Sup Forums isn't exactly an accurate reflection of Nazi attitudes. Islam had a role with Nazis in WWII Yugoslavia so modern Croatian/Bosnian neo-Nazis are generally friendly towards Islam.

>Context for image btw?
The guy is an Arab who cooperated with Nazis. The rest are Croatian/Bosnian Muslims, except maybe the officer on the left.

It doesn't matter what they choose to believe
If they are hitler loyalists they wouldn't view it negatively

that pic made me kek hard, his face in the last panel is golden

mulla krekar

He did but only in context of Christianity (iirc). He loved Christ more.

Why did Bosnian's join the SS? I mean did Hitler play on their anti-Jew belief's or something else? Money? Power?

That's kinda funny in a super weird way desu.

Some russian nazi actually joined isis
Though there is no such thing as racial supremacy in Islam

i remember reading here that portraying muhammad as blonde is sin in islam

It's not a sin
But hadiths portray the prophet as being fair-skinned with jet black hair
So if someone saw the prophet as being blond-haired blue-eyed in his dream it would be satan disguising.

according to them any portrayal of mohammed is a sin, you're not supposed to draw him at all

>Though there is no such thing as racial supremacy in Islam

and
>jihadi vlad

what the fug...

I think he meant as in "describe"

>arab
>jet black hair

proof that muhammad was persian

>Muslim
>In Georgia
kek

I'll answer it for you then: Tarkhan Batirashvili, aka Umar al Sishani

>Why did Bosnians join the SS

The second-in-command of the Independent State of Croatia was this man. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Džafer_Kulenović

so Sup Forums is ironically muslim?

A-at least hes white

>Why did Bosnian's join the SS?
Bosnian Muslims didn't have a strong national identity back then. The Serbs hated Muslims so the Bosnians were easily included into Croatian nationalism.

And religion was used as a political tool. The Croatian Nazis even formed the Croatian Orthodox Church just to try and keep people away from the Serbian Orthodox Church. The state propaganda claimed that Islam protected Bosnian Croats from mixing with Serbs.

I don't think that Hitler cared much. He handed half of Yugoslavia to Croatian Nazi Ustashe and let them do what they want as long as they gassed Jews and fought anti-fascist partisans. The main ideological goal of Ustashe was making an ethnically pure Croatia.

> Gentlemen, I am a Croat and a Croatian nationalist
> Kulenović later immigrated to Syria.
top kek

Balkan history is pretty interesting desu. Why do you guys keep chimping out every few decades tho?

You can trace every conflict that happened in the Balkan since the Slavs moved there to the Serbs.

Prove me wrong.

WHO
SHE
IS
GLORIOUS