How did this talentless faggot get a show on HBO?

How did this talentless faggot get a show on HBO?

TWENTY

Putting jew penises in his mouth

CURRENT

leftists like being told what to think and what to believe. they knew jon stewart was departing so they knew there was an opening market for "smug liberal tells you a carefully crafted narrative"-kino

YEAR

GOOD

>2016
>Asking this question

Come on!

wearing too many gingham shirts

That time he btfo'd Trump.

Classic

Because it's 2016!

>I don't agree with his politics so he's a talentless hack. Why can't every show reflect my worldview?

He's great at what he does.
I'm subscribed to him in youtube because I like to be notified every sunday night when the episode is ready.

ah yes. he did a damn good job reminding us that trump's grandfather anglicized their family name sometime during the fucking first world war due to political reasons.

that completely discredited the argument that someone changing their own name because they didn't like it was stupid.

I don't disagree with his politics. I do agree he's obnoxious, predictable, and derivative.

He's also a giant fucking meme.

He's like a human calendar

>panders to people who share his world view
>jokes are less funny than youtube comments on the particular issue
>is the personification of reddit

Because lefty's get extra snarky when they need to compensate for being wrong, so after 8 years of liberals being in charge and doing literally everything wrong, there's a large market for a left-wing snark echo chamber..

Millions of German Americans did this too, plenty of them are likely liberal

>8 years of liberals being in charge

uhh the GOP has had Congress for most of that time and they've brought it to a screeching halt in that time.

Most of his politics are fucking terrible.

Funny enough the debt stopped skyrocketing right around the time they took the house, but that's not the point. Congress is one small part of controlling a political establishment. Leftists have had near absolute control over news media, entertainment media, academia and government bureaucracy at least since the 60's.

The facade that the left represents any kind of counter-culture has waned and they're getting increasingly defensive about it.