/heem/

Conor will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/27/12304426/report-vitor-belfort-vs-gegard-mousasi-set-for-ufc-204
strawpoll.me/11016362/
strawpoll.me/11020035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The undertaker would fuck conor up

good things do happen

>le stay up till 4am to see a 2 min fight sport

he'd do fookin notin

>Conor has been preparing nonstop for 5 months to get KO'd in the first round

>not being a true fite fan and seeing live stream at whatever time it is

He'd get merked, superpowers don't work in the UFC

Wheres predictioncuck?

>Nate has been jerking off with his wannabe crew doing b/s pressers nonstop for 5 months to get KO'd in the first round

>predictioncuck is gone
>weidman op is kill
>sperg op is kill
rip /heem/

I just finished watching the press and I actually could understand more of what Nate said than Conor.
Seems like "u dndt fkcng ntng" was one of the things he said.

Shut you bogan fuk. I'll heem you with a pillow case full of Vegemite and monster energy drinks.

Thats because your a fucking hue and don't speak english.

So some cholo spic cunt will sound more natural to you than a natural english speaker.

>Talking shit about spics
>Viral video of some flyweight Somali heeming your Viking cousin 3x his size

Heem yourself

sperg op isn't kill wtf are you talking about

fook u goof

Spic detected.

Basically what y'all gonna see, Nate going to sleep via Heem with the scrap pack throwing in the towel.

Don't worry heem, people will forget about Nate soon enough and you can go back to fighting on prelims

Natty goat Josh Thomson

Prime Undertaker would

>>Viral video of some flyweight Somali heeming your Viking cousin 3x his size
???

What has that got to do with spics?

Nate Diaz was never good, he couldn't even beat RDA and wasn't even top 5 in his weight class

McGregor beating him means nothing

Why are convicts allowed to post in heem? Your fat fuck bouncer was cuddled to death by a FUCKEN WWE "wrestler". You guys should go back to watching some abos fight in the street over cigarettes and coca cola

Fuccing miss that guy, he was the real MVP

YA A BUNCH A FOOKEN BOOMS!

>Implying I don't enjoy being a Konvict
>Implying I don't get my fucc on to Akon
>Implying Abo fights are of lesser entertainment than pro-fights

U sound like one hell of a cuck

He's just building up the atmosphere, he's a showman as well as an athlete, as he keeps saying, he is literally a $4billion investment has just been put into the UFC, he creates drama and we all know sports needs a bit of drama

Good spot for Yoel or still BS?

>mewvment

How can McTapper even compete

>Mooose wins
>goes down on rankings

Nick Diaz is doing a QTE

I think they have a bit of a system for stuff like this, though.

Some guys seem to be very malleable and take fights vs lower opponents all the time, and the UFC likes guys like that because it makes matchmaking easier. Moose probably a) just wanted to be on 200 and b) will probably get a much higher ranked opponent in his next fight

>will probably get a much higher ranked opponent for his next fight

fucking casuals
bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/27/12304426/report-vitor-belfort-vs-gegard-mousasi-set-for-ufc-204

DEE GOT HIT WITH A ROLL OF TAPE. SHE'LL NEVER BE SAME

oh fuck I did know about that and forgot

I'm finding it hard to get excited for Vitor nowadays. I hope Moose wins

>Thats because your a fucking hue and don't speak english.
You sure told me now, Abdulah.

>you are drinking a refreshing Monsterâ„¢ Energy Drink when this guy runs up to you, grabs your can and throws it

wat do?

fuck dee that fucking knacker

MCGREGOR IS SHOOK

DIAZ IS IN HIS HEAD

MCGREGOR WILL GET KNOCKED OUT IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS, AHAHAHAHA SCREENSHOT DIS POST

C-CC-CCCONNER

I will never forgive that douchebag pettis for dropping out of Thomson's title shot. Josh would have been champion.

Reminder: Pettis hasn't won a single mma round on points between his split decision win over Jeremy Stephens in 2011 and a split decision loss to Eddie Alvarez in 2016.

I bet if I hit you in the face with a roll of tape that I wound up and threw overhand you'd be fucking furious m8

dana loves two things: how well conor stuck to the mandrama script he wrote, and conor's ass

Throwing away violently Cruz's only friend like that, Conor is really a piece of shit.

"winner takes the loser's 2pac posters" is a pretty savage line tqhwyf

non memeing, wonder if dana was mad or counting his stars for the extra money the drama drums up

I would chase you down

Too early for such savage banter

strawpoll.me/11016362/

strawpoll.me/11016362/

strawpoll.me/11016362/

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/11016362/

strawpoll.me/11016362/

strawpoll.me/11016362/

the entire thing was obviously scripted. throwing monster drinks and water bottles? nobody was holding nick and a bottle went by his head, you really think if it wasn't a script he wouldn't have run across the room right then?

He could have permaheemed someone with this can, what an idiot

>Showtime Pettis

Yep when it was time to show he was a no show. Hope he gets destroyed in his Featherweight debut

Nick Diaz is a QT.*

The new owners are behind the scenes media marketers. If Nate wins they will throw him in everything they can like they did with Honda Housey. If Conner wins even better because hes a cis white male and likes to talk and talk and talk

if you admire nick's looks i've got bad news for you son, he's got 99 problems and his face is one

do you really think that jake shields smoking a mom and her cowering child with a big starbucks coffee was all part of the plan?

just about guarantee that woman is going to sue the ufc

>Ignorant as fuck hue
>Can't speak English
>Can't differentiate between Sweden and Norway

No wonder you're a 3rd world country.

>Tonight on The Big Bang Theory... NATHAN DIAZ

hey that cold brown water in the starbucks cup was obviously super hot coffee
jake just can't throw coffee any better than he can throw a punch

The game is over senpai. My mom just text me about the presser and water bottle incident. She is the least informed person when it comes to MMA. if you asked her to name a UFC Fighter she would say Mike Tyson. UFC Is officially main stream.

RIP Heem

>jake shields smoking a mom and her cowering child with a big starbucks coffee

Lol really? That san fran faggot and his starbucks coffee. He's like the dweeby white boy that went to a shitty public school and made friends with the cholos.

I reckon Conor did a little too much blow before this presser.
Dude hulked out.

This sudden rage a possible symptom of PED use?

I've been watching UFC since I was a kid. It has always been mainstream.

And every girlfriend he's seen with is Asian, literal dweeb self loathing cholo dick sucking white faggot

Jake shields the type of white boi that would pull the trigger to be down with the homies.

RESPECT

he was 100% coked up, look at the way his fucking face is when he's chewing the gum answering questions, and then flipping diaz the double deuce with a giant smile on his face, clearly effed up

>his mumsie wumsie isn't a true just bleed fight fan

fuck I didn't realize the cans were unopened lmao

deadly

good thing he throws like a girl

What, are you 18 faggot? UFC was fringe for quite some time

Diaz feat. fuccboi crew threw Starbux latte's/
Conor threw BOMBS

Sorry my white friend did I offend your boyfriend?
btw I'm white and a girl.

Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz was a big deal

Dont talk me mum you bogan cunt. I'll heem you with a jar of Vegemite.

PLS BE IN

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

He can't be coked up 3 days from the fight. Probably a giant energy drink on an empty stomach tuckered out his wee leprechaun body.

Everyone is on PED. Everyone.

>tfw kj noons lando vannatta'd nick diaz

>Sorry guys, see ya Saturday

This sport is more WWE than the WWE

he's right fampai
i don't have nearly as much spare time as i used to
i won't be able to consistently be here whenever a new thread is ready to be made

>He can't be coked up 3 days from the fight.

care to explain why?

>couldn't even beat RDA

you say that like it is an easy task to beat RDA 2.0

This last week people have been acting like Conor has no chance, but he was winning the first 7 minutes of the first fight.
With greatly improved cardio due to Durianrider, and a fierce motivation I think he finishes Nate before 2.5 rounds.
There's nothing else Nate can show him, he doesn't headhunt...I feel like Conor is a safe bet.

Dana had to give Conor his bottle or he was going to be cranky the rest the day.

don't believe you lmao get fucked

I'm assuming that coke metabolites would show up on the prefight and postfight tests.

Except....you know, the fights are actually real? Goof.

It's the other way around from what I can see, people still unironically believe Conor will beat Nate easily now.

I don't think they would senpai

Coke doesn't stay in your system long at all you goof.

Hell he probably uses meth to cut to 145.

IMPORTANT POLL:

strawpoll.me/11020035

I just had a mind blowing realisation. Conor tattooed an ape on his chest and then harambe died. this all happened after the nate fight. Like Harambe, Conor has also died and is done for good, he will lose to nate, aldo and then he will lose to holloway and he will be known as the trash-talking irish man who always loses. he like harambe will be a meme. guys I know this is hard to deal with but please dont put this valuable information on reddit. we must use this to get rich. bet all your net worth on conor losing his next 3 fights and we will be rich. you are welcome. this will be deleted in 24 hours so tell this information to your loved ones and hide it.

>Le improved cardio man
>Oh you're a wrestler now?

You can't be at Nate's BJJ level in 5months. Nate has being doing BJJ for over 15years. You should watch the UFC fight analysis. Conor wasnt near Nate's BJJ level

you look like I looked when I was 16 lol

>watching Sportscenter in the morning now that it's NFL time
>getting my highlights, suspension news, matchup reviews, the link
>all of a sudden it clips to a topic they're bring up later
>just shows Irish-Tats chucking water bottles across the room,

Nice sport.

I haven't heard of a notable fighter since Tito Ortiz, and even he wasn't special. Why don't you have real champions in your sport? Ronda got btfo, Irish-Tats got btfo. You literally need a last minute WWE stand in fight to headline your big events, and even then it's like a laggy dark souls Caestus battle with more rolling than fighting.

ok but the drama is staged, and /heem/ is 90% drama

>Tfw putting money on Nate while still supporting Conor
>Don't have to worry about being butthurt when either of them win or lose
Sitting comfy tbqhwy lads.

You shouldn't assume when you have no idea what you're talking about.
You make an ads if yourself.
Coke is out of your system in 24 hours. By fight night he's clean, especially with how much they sweat and hydrate around weight cutting.

Don't you dare bully Tito like that