These last few weeks haven been weird

These last few weeks haven been weird.

Reading about Rio in western media and actually experiencing it are so different. We do have a lot of issues, but everything that has been going right gets erased, while everything wrong gets blown up a million times. This whole Lochte debacle is the latest proof. Everyone was talking shit about safety during the Olympics, saying the corrupt police was trying to frame those poor burger boys in order to save face. I bet this whole story will be dropped like a sack of shit by the media now that it's out that it was all fabricated by that stupid faggot.

I see a lot of you guys are saying this Olympics opened your eyes about Brazil, but you have always hated us and had no respect for our nation. This distorted media coverage served only to confirm your prejudices. We're the ones who got wiser from this whole thing, developed countries have no intentions of letting anyone else in their club.

I used to laugh at China when they said the west went out of their way to paint them as savages and soulless people, but I now get where they're coming from.

We don't need you guys, and I can't wait for you all to leave.
Peace.

ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS

FUCKING CRINGE

they are defending him, apperantly he is being targeted because he is "american", they "cant do that"

gringos can fuck off

Sorry, m8. Just needed to vent.

Politely saging my own thread to not shit up Sup Forums.

wait for 2022, i know this feel

The last 10 years haven been weird.
Am i supposed to feel something?

BOO

Except China actuall pulled off hosting the Olympics

vai tomar no cu carioca do caralho, você ta na board errada seu doente mental

vai fazer esses post de coitadinho la no Sup Forums pra chamar atenção

BOOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(its just banter, no worries)

We'll keep doing it too, as long as we control international finance you're all second class anyway.

But you have nice beaches and bunda.

If it was all fake, you shitposting chimps would actually deny things instead of doubling down and defending everything wrong with your shithole.

Same feeling. Even leftist sites like reddit are being openly racist and all.

What's up worst korea? How's Kim's nuclear testing going?

>The media like to sensationalise things
what omg no way

This is how the media operates:
x politician says borders must be controlled
Headline: X DECLARES WAR ON IMMIGRANTS

It sells papers rather than just telling the truth.

>Needing to go out of your way to paint chinks and huehues as savages

Good luck. But i have no doubt you will actually put a better show since you are richer. This won't stop the clickbait headlines and racism tho.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>British 'media'

>but everything that has been going right gets erased

Because it's supposed to fucking go right you nonce. We're not really going to see news stories like "Olympic Stadia has not collapsed" or "Tourists in Rio are all doing nicely".

>but you have always hated us and had no respect for our nation.

You are insane. Like most ppl. I speak to my main associations with Brazil were positive.

Now I can at least add BOOOOOO to things like carnaval and rainforests. A bit like vuvuzelas in SA but worse.

>"dog bites man"
not news-worthy

>"man bites dog"
news-worthy

"Couple went out for dinner didn't get mugged"

Europe is this mad about boo, but is ok about allahuackbar
never change

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Europe is this mad about boo
You might have a kinda skewed perspective when your only input of what "Europe" thinks is Sup Forums.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>everything that has been going right gets erased
Slave mentality. Hosting the Olympics should be an opportunity to put forth the best face possible of your nation, a chance to show the world your greatest efforts and achievements. Instead you blubber about the mean, mean people picking on poor widdle Brazil.

You did this to yourself. You polluted your oceans and waterways. You allowed diseases to ferment and spread. You permitted crime to rise to astronomical levels. You spent your funds on corruption and bribes. You took one of the greatest events of mankind and slapped it together half-assed. You helped a culture of boorishness flourish. The rest of the world sees this and thinks poorly of you. Instead of reflecting on the choices you have made and how your actions have contributed to your current state you cry and whine and complain that people dare to point out what a failed state your society is in. No sense of shame, of dignity, of pride in oneself, just blame and tears and pouting.

Ryan Lochte is a piece of shit. He deserves to be punished, assuming he has committed a crime. But note how just as you accuse others of using him to cover up the things 'going right', you are using to him to cover up all the things that are going wrong. You are no better than those who are pleading for Lochte's innocence.

Pic related. Do I need to infodump? I assume not; you probably know the statistics better than I do. Admit wrong where it exists. Brazil is a shithole third world nation and Rio is the diseased taint whose only redeeming feature is its proximity to the beach vagina. Until you can collectively admit that to yourselves your nation will continue to be a cesspool despised by every civilized country in the world.

despite all the shitposting and insults thrown around on here i actually really respect brazil
i just love the idea of leaving civilisation and spending the rest of my life swinging through vines and hunting with spears, it must be so liberating to live so tribal

This autism

hes japanese

Ignoring starving citizens for a party for the upper classes of Society. Brazil needs a revolution. Fetishisation of slums by the world media is disgusting.

>japanese
thats ken-sama for you

>caring what a stranger on a nepalese forum thinks about you
ISHYGDDT

>We don't need you guys

Except you do. Your entire economy is based on tourism.

It's not only Sup Forums tho. It's literally everywhere.
No. Brazil always had one of the lowest number of tourists. We can be alone just fine.

You know nothing dude, Brazil is one of the least visited countries per capita. We only get tourists when we host big events and even then it's not a lot.

>We don't need you guys
You literally NEED our tourism bucks to scrape by. Enjoy the impending lack of them...

>that nuanced shitposting
I got a point more of respect towards Brits now

>CRAWWWWLING INNNNN MY SKIIIIINNNNN

lmao no we don't, most of our tourists are South Americans and we're not dependent on tourism. We have 2/3rds of your country's population.

>what's that? You're requesting a little silence for this even?

>BOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>forced to restart some event starts because that shit is so loud

>"this is our people and culture!!" "It's just for fun"

It's no surprise that you guys have that label on yourselves, it's no surprise that you guys have that reputation in other places as well, like any online vidya you join... So you can shut the fuck up about label, you brought that on yourselves and one guy making up events doesn't cover up obnoxious shit that your people do as a whole.

Now back to synchronized swimming

Who are you quoting

don't you ever fucking tag one of my posts ever again

>Reading about Rio in western media

I love how South Americans insist that they're "western" except when it suits them to not be western. It's like a light-skinned latino in the USA claiming to be white except when he's applying for college.

>poor brazilian trash whines about the rest of the world seeing their shit country for what it is

>let me talk about your country and why it's shit
>regionalism outside the US? That can't exist!

>the west

lol, you're part of the west

>americans

> Western media

What is that? BBC, CNN, The Guardian and such? Only anglo news? Do you actually read/watch those media outlets?

In norwegian news, this story only did explode now when they were caught lying.

>christian country
>founded by Western Europeans
>everyone speaks a Western European language
>the overwhelming majority of people in the country have at least some Western European ancestry
>literally in the "west" on the normal atlantic-centered world map
>not western

lol ok

>poor
>not white
>criminality
>boos
>western

You know no one actually thinks what they're writing here right?

>poor
just like Portugal, Greece, and Italy

>not white
see above

>criminality
see above

>boos

Ok, you've got me there