"This album got me through some tough times"

>"This album got me through some tough times"

>this album changed my life

> mfw give 9's to great albums and 10's to great albums but fav

>woah people make strong sentimental connections to certain music lol what faggots cynicism irony and nihlism all the way bro

I like music

bro i was once like that now i'm better than that but yet here i am, still on Sup Forums!

>this albums sounds pretty nice

>music is my life

>I like this album

>liking things

and i love it because its always like "Turn on the Bright Lights" or "In an aeroplane over the sea" or some shit

can someone explain this meme to me, i honestly have no idea what people mean when they say this

>This band saved my life

>this band stopped me from cutting

What instrument do you play?

>Naw man, I just like to listen to it, feel it ya know?

Oh, what do you listen to?

>Anything really. Whatever sounds good.

so?

faggots

so?
what's wrong with this?
what's wrong with having an album like "turn on the bright lights" or "in the aeroplane over the sea" as a favorite that got you through tough times?

what's wrong with listening to music without playing an instrument? or listening to whatever sounds good to them at the moment?

pretty gay

Lol he likes music what a faggot.

Shut the fuck up cunt

>mfw faggotty humans music

Pic related and heaven or Las Vegas and The Queen is Dead kept me from killing myself back in 2010.

Fight me, faggots!

>lol fucking overly sentimental normies attaching way too to mediocre music, pathetic
>Anyway, back to rate some more albums on RYM, hehe bet nobody I know has listened to as much music as me

>ITT post albums that have brought you to tears

Wow you might want to reconsider your earlier decision for having such plebian taste you faggot

ITT people too retarded to read subtext and getting butthurt

>joy division
>the smiths
how's your pumpkin spice latte

I won't, thanks to these amazing albums. Each Sup Forums fag I trigger only makes me stronger.

What are your favourite albums btw?

Camberwell Now - The Ghost Trade
Radio-Symphonie-Orchester Berlin / Ferenc Fricsay / Géza Anda - Klavierkonzert Nr. 1; Rhapsodie Op. 1 [Bartók]
Mingus - The Clown

Eh. It's alright, but you really should understand that just because you like music that's slightly harder to discover, it doesn't mean you're superior to anybody else.

If you feel guilty for liking well known albums, perhaps you should be the one fighting off suicidal urges

I feel bad for you user.

>Mingus and Bartok
>obscure

I never said obscure. You put words in my mouth. Mingus isn't obscure, but he's harder to discover than Armstrong and Davis.

Jesus Christ. Maybe this semen slurping board isn't for me. It reminds me of when I had to help out special ed classes in 6th grade

How autistic are you?

I'm not autistic at all, I just don't feel a need to impress or envoke pity from others using appeals to pop music

>this song saved my life
>it's a generic mainstream radio track

I'm anonymous here, and only close friends know what these albums mean to me. What's the problem?

You sound like a pretentious cunt m8, like you think you are somehow superior because you don't like "plebian pop music"