PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER THIS SONG

1. It used to play when I worked at urban outfitters (a month ago)
2.I got into an argument with my coworker weather it sounded like a desert or tropical
3.The melody is super simple it's just this long moan7 (for lack of a better term) chord
4. Has female vocals
5. The first lyrics are "so i've been" or something like that
6. overall sounds very dream pop-y/shoegazey but not guitar heavy
7. vocals are very cozy and soft

Please help me I've spent the last hour skipping through Urban Outfitters playlist looking for this song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/epXGSp9YZ1Q
youtu.be/7U5LWokfRHY
youtube.com/watch?v=J-y-B7Jo21Y
vocaroo.com/i/s08wz9cMG928
youtube.com/watch?v=fz0oJH3KQv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>There has been an awakening, have you felt it....?

Post pics of ur crosley and 21p vinyls

lol, not enough to go off of.

Ugh I figured as much. But I feel it's so specific that someone might know it.

It sounds distantly very desert-y/tropical. Like the bust way I can describe how it sounds is like picture a jeep driving over a horizon and it's so hot you can see the heat.

And it's this sound over really hazy vocals. I've been going through playlist for a fucking hour looking for this song and it's beyond frustration.

I figured one of the thousands of people here may have a clue of what it may be.

I'm bumping because I've very desperate. Please help if you have any ideas or leads

Please.

I feel like someone should know this, it sounds like the desert heat, please help me. I feel like someone on this fucking site would know.

It's one chord that sounds very desert/tropical like, lots of reverb. Hazy female vocals. First lyric is "so i've been, back around" or something like that.

ANY LEAD HELPS

please

Nigga you on millionaire and using us for a lifeline or something?

Also was it a new song?

Mazzy star

No I've just spent an hour and a half combing through Urban Outfitter's spotify playlist, and I'm just so frustrated. I've found other songs I liked but never looked up but not this one I want to find.

I would assume so, I would say the song was release in the past 3 years or so give or take.

I listen to mazzy and i don't think it was her. But if you have a specific song in mind please link it.

Describe the vocals more. Lazy and monotonous like Lana Del Shit?

They were lazy and very reverb heavy.

Like i said if you have something in mind please please link it.

youtu.be/epXGSp9YZ1Q

youtu.be/7U5LWokfRHY theres a desert for you

Too much guitar. The vocals were more subtle.

I cannot stress that It sounds like a desert or tropical setting that what my coworker said, we asked a customer and they said it sounded desert. It one long dron-y synth chord/melody repeated. And the vocals are very hazy, dreamy and reverb heavy. There may be more subtleties in the track but thats what I heard over the loud speaker.

The attached picture is kinda what I see when I hear the song.

It sounded modern and probably is.

Thank you for you help thus far though

You still in touch with your co worker? Tell him to run Shazam or hey siri/ok google it next time it plays

I wish I would have done it myself, we can't have our phones on the floor. I should have just asked but I figured I could find it myself but I'm have no luck.

Closer-er but it sounds more like an early wild nothing song with beach house style vocals.

It sounds very similar to this song come to think of it so use this as a reference

youtube.com/watch?v=J-y-B7Jo21Y

Warpaint?

Could be if you have a particular song in mind please link it.

do a vocaroo of you singing the song or a melody or something so i can hear it and know for what to search

Listen to their stuff on Spotify but start with love is to die

>when I worked at urban outfitters
Stopped there

vocaroo.com/i/s08wz9cMG928

I did it with no luck.

The thing I will say is that the instrumental is more hazy.

If it helps I think it was more than likely by a singer songwriter type but that's just a hunch.

Yea I hated it.

I'm having a hard time hearing it in my head. Have you heard any song that sounds similar in genre and style?

Look

I would say it sounds similar to beach house or wild nothing.

Here you can hear me actually humming the melody and all if that would help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fz0oJH3KQv0

It was hazier, and the vocals were female

Bumping in desperation

Hello??

dude, give up

I bet you gave up on a lot of things in life didn't you.

Relax. Chances are it'll get played again eventually if you're using the same playlist at work every day. When it does just shazam it. Patience is key.

>college student
What do you think I am, a depressed 45 year old dadrocker?