Sup Forums quite literally cannot explain their hate for St. Vincent

admit it/ she's a damn good musician
according to Sup Forums, Annie Clark aka St. Vincent isn't capable of the following

>play guitar
>dance
>write music
>name her gender
>tell the truth

and that she

>eats pussy and ass
>is racist
>freckles and moles
>has chinese eyes
>is a con artist
>meme songs
>dyke
>meme hair
>has ptosis
>has acne scars
>j-u-s-t
>razor burn

She should release a single from her new album desu

admit it

just admit it, Sup Forums

y'all hate her because she's a liberated woman

The music press is not allowed to hate her.

Critics are not allowed to hate her.

I am not allowed to hate her.

Sup Forums adores St. Vincent.

however, Sup Forums hates post-spamming, regardless of the subject. Think of it like Herbie Hancock. You literally can't find a flaw. However, post-spam him and Sup Forums will be angry.

got it? now delete this.

wonky eye

i hate her cos she no love me

she can suck grimes bunghole for all i care

Yes

Sup Forums hates annie because of (You)

exactly

those are awful things to say about anyone OP. The only reason I dont like her is cuz shes a woman and rock needs to stay male-dominated

The occasional woman making rock music (which she's kind of on the threshold of that anyway as a lot of her stuff I wouldn't consider rock) shouldn't affect the genre at all. The only reason you should be insecure about it is if the men aren't doing their part in keeping the genre alive. Which may be true.

She looks like she's suffered domestic violence.

thm york power

>>is racist
Mo she isnt

>rock needs to stay male-dominated

Why

>play guitar
>dance
>write music

Thats the problem. Her music says that she is edgy and expiremental but she isn't. The day she stops her weird shit is the second she will become an incredible artist.

Because it's supposed to be the soundtrack for the cis straight white male experience

If Sup Forums were to be serious, I'd think most would consider her at least a decent musician and agree that Annie was at least initially likeable.

The whitest girl ever, in terms of both pigment and personality.

has this bitch ever seen the sun

I just don't think her music is very interesting. She's a fine guitar player though.

She's an artist who I can appreciate for their raw talent and don't think her music is bad, but it's never really pulled me in.
She is very popular among people I know it seems. I'm a big fan of her current tour drummer, not sure if he does the album stuff or not.

She seems really fake sometimes whenever she's talking about guitar techniques, gear, etc. Like she doesn't really know what she's talking about.

she is so fucking cute I can't handle it