>another gold and silver in the same race

literally who can stop us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
youtube.com/watch?v=RuUv_zZzyy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The doping results.

21 golds now.

Whats our chances in womens hockey final?

The Brazilian crowds booing you.

Less than 50%.

It's called funding

cringe
lube up for that tiny chick cock m8

>doping
>not the half a billion £ funding

>event includes swimming
>ameriswims BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Brazilian crowds were great for Triathlon

The number of seats available.

>2 brothers since 1908

Oh wow a race in which they could both slipstream off each other the whole fucking race. Fucking cheaters

>implying strong British athletes can be put off by monkeys howling

>britrows

Where are your brothers? This event involves fish slapping after all.

Are there any other nations at the olympics or is it just GB?

>going 1-2 is an accomplishment for brits

Let me know when you sweep an event.

>ameriswims
>amerihands
>amerithrows

considering they've won every game so far i'm hopeful

don't know how much of a meme netherlands are

>21 golds now.

When is this sailing gold going to be done? Fucking Brazil in charge of wind when it's needed.

Belarus

Reminder that modern pentathlete Jamie Cooke is reigning world number one in the men's event

>Frogs BTFO

can the funding target swimming more pls?

so many medals there.

Most of our meme events only allow 1 or 2 entrants per country.

Another confirmed gold in sailing and then hockey, diving, mens 200m, mens 5000m, bmx, womens golf, equestrian and boxing. Literally who can stop us?

Other families, are you even trying?

NOooooo this cant be happening, its supposed to be literally impossible to compete nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

we need a change in swimming culture

need more competitive high school competitions. i know at mine we had a swim team but we only ever heard about them at assemblies when they got awards

Holy shit brits won an athletic event that doesn't involve sitting? Oh wait....

>Americans lost an event that included swimming
wew

What? The women are unbeaten and playing amazing, Netherlands have looked poor in comparison, why would you say less than 50%

absolutely parred

The more something is successful the more the lottery chuck money at it.
Swimming funding is increasing I believe based on the fact we now have Swimmerslike Adlington and especially Peaty coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE GB GOLD TRAIN

>Amerifishes mad as fuck ITT

did you forget the medal chart doesn't stop at 2nd place? Did you just somehow forget USA above you?

WHY DON'T THE BBC UPDATE THE FUCKING MEDAL TABLE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REFUND MY LICENCE FEE MONEY BBC FUCKING SHITS

Shame adlington cracked under the "pressure" and retired. Peaty is great though. I've been following his progress for a while now and he doesn't show any sign of slowing.

James Guy too shows a lot of promise. But most of the team we saw this year should be back for Tokyo, and hopefully we'll get a couple of kids inspired by Phelps + 2012 coming through

We also did great at Kazan last year, so I really hope we get a big big swimming programme going.

>tfw suppress all of my emotions
Social breakdown in front of 100s of people soon

What am I mad at?

Piss off Hoogfag

They updated it

54 medals

Absolutely based

also Netherlands drew with NZ where as we beat them 3-0

Someone teach Nigel how to swim. America needs a smack in their smug face. GB dominating without splashy floaty and it's 100 events

Based paddy

>bringing 4 different countries at once

It's not fair

welcome to the 20+ gold club

>Brazil has 26 states
>country of 200 million
>only way they can get medals is by literally stealing them at gunpoint

You could team up with Argentina and Colombia and still be miles behind us, Anondinho.

Let's be real, Adlington would never beat Ledecky so there wouldn't be much point in her carrying on.

If you know a lot about swimming, is it not possible for Peaty to train himself to use another stroke, or is breaststroke so different that he wouldn't be competitive? Just seems weird that we've got this guy who totally obliterates the field, but he swims literally one race (twice.)

>the same James Guy who was the pre-Games favourite for the 200 free and choked

He's still young though and will get another chance. I can't see anyone getting past Peaty in the foreseeable though you never know. Maybe he should consider doubling up and doing the 200 as well.

Brit swimming did much better this time but there are still too many eternal fourth-placers in the team, some of whom have been taking up space since Beijing. Cut the deadwood and get some new blood in. I have a feeling Duncan Scott and Siobhan-Marie O'Connor might be stars in Tokyo. Britain is going to need to learn to excel in a multi-medal event other than cycling as I can't see lightning striking a third time for the cyclists, and swimming and gymnastics seem to be the perfect candidates.

Men's gymnastics is doing just fine but the women's team needs an overhaul. They should build the team around Amy Tinkler instead of the overrated Fragapane.

She retired because she saw the writing on the wall in London.

yeah that's how tournaments work fucktard

13 of the 21 gold medals are in events where equipment matters (cycling, rowing, sailing, canoeing). Congrats on your engineering feats.

A backhanded compliment, ill take that.

Which events allow 3 out of interest ?

I'm convinced Phelps is fucking engineered.

I cant imagine the equipment being used is much different between the main contenders though

Didn't the US get gold silver and third in an event? Pretty sure it was track related

Who the fuck's this semen demon?

>implying the chink athletes aren't genetically engineered

good meme

Lily James, she's an actress

youtube.com/watch?v=RuUv_zZzyy4

Need to focus sports the Chinks are good at, I hope a lot of funding goes into diving, weightlifting, and table tennis.

We can never let the Chinks come second ever again.

I'm hiring Britbong engineers for my next house project.

>sailing
Boats are literally identical though.

Mobile home?

All the shits identical. Other than the US bikes who had the chains on the other side for some reason.