Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/68294642#p68300973
youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like cringey faggots from mu core

This. Also Nicole 12 Substitute.

post moar pls, i don't know what to search on google to find this stuff

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

albums?

Spirited They're Gone Spirit They're Vanished, Merzzow, Trout Mask Replica, Lumpy Gravy

The one in the middle doesn't exist

I just found some amazing albums thanks to you

bless

so far

rec some fucking albums

The thing I like about this copypaste is that like two thirds of the bands listed are actually great and yet plebs still post it ironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A

I know right? Can't understand what's so hard to get from "I like their stuff"

Psuedoscorpion doesn't exist. Delete it faggot

stfu shill

Amlux

The definitive list right here

>like two thirds of the bands listed are actually great
Who?

more like 90%

Someone posted a link to another chan in the last thread which had it. Basically some random user took audio from some CP and split it into tracks. I didn't download it but the ones that did said it was fairly brutal (although they might have been trolling)

Something by Whitehouse as well
Gerogerigegege
GG Allin
Stalaggh/Gulaggh

>ctrl+f
>no ariel pink

I serisoly hope you guys

so far

Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface

true

Link to that thread?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/68294642#p68300973

I haven't downloaded it, so I have no clue what it actually is

suicide squad soundtrack

Rudimentary Peni - Pope Adrian 37th Psychristiatric

Can you please label these albums so we can see what they are? What is that "PSEUDOSCORPION" one?

This recording is brutal and asmr as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g

will do on the next one, in the meantime here are the ones for peter sotos - buyer's market
nicole 12 - substitute
throbbing gristle - d.o.a
suicide - suicide
deathpile - g.r.
zoat-aon - the triplex bestial
gerogerigegege - yellow trash bazooka
whitehouse - dedicated to peter kurten
stalaggh - pure misanthropia
nurse with wound - chance meeting on a dissecting table of a sewing machine and an umbrella
zenjin - pseudoscorpion

Don't listen to pseudoscorpion. I figured it was just some edgelord shit but I heard about 10 seconds and deleted it. It's real and you don't want to hear it.

Fuck, my curiosity is killing me, but a mega link for this kind of shit is a little too much.

Pseudoscorpion is an album made out of purely cp recordings, the only problem is knowing whether the recordings are real or faked

I'm not willing to listen to any more.

>Search Zenjin on last.fm
>19 scrobbles / 4 listeners

the album is a cancer on the face of the earth and can be counted as surface-web CP. i would advise not to listen.

Is there any way to report it to mega.nz? It's honestly that bad

Needs some Haus Arafna

Bump

>STGSTV
why?

Does this just have to be "I'm mental, I'm gonna kill someone" fucked in the head, or can just regular nutters apply as well? If so, Syd Barrett, Daniel Johnston, Roky Erickson etc.

No one would say you're fucked in the head for enjoying early Pink Floyd but would if you were enjoying and of the albums in the OP.

Oh Ok, I thought he meant the artists that made it were fucked in the head

Fucking hell, that Nicole 12 cover.

Also: Gnaw their tongues - All the dread... etc
Peter Brotzmann - Machinegun
Merzbow - Pulse Demon (if there is one fucked album by him, it's this one)
Gerogerigege - endless humiliation
Pisgrave - Suicide Euphoria