THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

apologize NOW america.

Now there is a recording. He is fucked.

Sorry our bros are dicks. They do this shit in our country too. Some frat bros destroyed our summer home we rent out and tried to sue my dad when he freaked out on them

After a hue ape elbowed our princess in the 4x100m relay we have nothing to apologize for

they got disqualified and you have a second chance
APOLOGIZE.

it happens, chads gonna chad

>you will never be chad

Is it released yet?

Yep, it's on TMZ front page...

Sorry to hear that.
I know, some people are just shitty.

fun fact
brits don't get hangovers in brazil

He has seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. He watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.Time to die.

>our princess
*smacks lips*

OMG FUCK US
I just arrived home and I'm still reading the last news.
US somehow always manages to be the most hateful country, fuck united statesians. Now I wish to kill an united statesian with my bare hands even more. Fucking bastards!!!!

How can ISIS consider attempting any attack in Brazil when we hate US just as much as them??

why are you guys so violent? calm down it was just a prank

>being this mad

don't worry, I'm like that just against united statesians.

at least now these bastards will pay a multimillion-dollar compensation for moral damages to the country.

>united statesian

being this fucking retarded

how does it feels? your countryman made up all that story hoping to damage our country's image but it ended up backfiring.

>being this retarded
I looking forward for a new terror attack in your country, it has been a while since the last one.

>implying your country's image needs any more slandering
You've already done it on your own. It honestly doesn't matter what he did because everyone's aware of the rampant crime and corrupt police system anyways, not to mention the fact that everyone that's not getting pickpocketed is either contracting malaria/zika or getting uti's from infected water. Have fun living with a wrecked economy for the next 5 decades.

Also for the record you can just use the term american

fat burgers are liars, then you must be lying

he's probably peed in every swimming pool he's competed, time to remove his medals and ban this savage filth

ALLLLL of your problems were caused by Lochte. Your recession was his fault, your pollution is his fault, your crime rate is his fault, your failed Olympics is his fault. Your countries existence is his fault... Please tell me what else is his fault.
Not defending the stupid fuck, but PLEASE don't make him the face of YOUR failures.

>people blame Brazil for turning the diving pool green
>it was actually Ryan Lochte
When will United Statians apologise?

Only someone that lives in a third world shithole can be this genuinely buttblasted towards an entire nation of people

if i take your friends off that plane, will they die?

united statesians are even more niggers than the original niggers

>teacher! ryan peed in the pool again!
>ryan is this true?
>uh well you see i have electric swim shorts that heat the water around me wherever i go
>ryan my man, you are a genius

Why did he betray America, lads?

Or is he actually the hero we need?

what would the australians do?

He didn't get to bring friends

Finish outside the Top Ten in the medal standings.

>tfw you realize he's actually a genius pretending to be retarded

>multimillion-dollar compensation

He's instigated an international conflict by pretending to be a drunken meathead retard. It's all a part of his plan.

P.E.E...A.N.D...F.L.E.E
E.E...A.N.D...F.L.E.E.P
E..A.N.D....F.L.E.E..P.
..A.N.D...F.L.E.E..P.E.
A.N.D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E
N.D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..
D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..A.
...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..A.N
F.L.E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D
L.E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D..
E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D...F
E...P.E.E...A.N.D...F.L

>Ryan "Ruse the Hues" Lochte

The legend himself

I felt embarrassed for him even before this incident.

Wtf i like him even more now

Is this the biggest disaster in hue history?

Calling the US "hateful" and then saying shit like..."I wish to kill an united statesian" and then admitting to hating the US as much as ISIS? WTF?

We'll probably have to side with Russia from now on after this. I'm sorry lad.

fuck you hue he dindu nuffin