What do you think about Sunn O)))?

What do you think about Sunn O)))?
Overrated? Underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD4pSxvgtQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Think they're great, plus Stephen O'Malley has done some really solid solo stuff.

Personal favorite album is 00 Void

live show is amazing

under

mmto chelsea wolfe

they fucking scare me. Never tried to listen to their music because of that.

>they fucking scare me
how?

I listened to Black One and thought it was aight. Is Monoliths and Dimensions, or whatever it's called, good? I remember reading that it has orchestral instruments, which seems to be more my thing.

pretty boring imho

these black stuff they wear, their beards. Their looks overall. Also the fact that I hate metal music.

here try this. its not metal
youtube.com/watch?v=RD4pSxvgtQM

That Sunn and Boris compilation Altar is a fucking masterpiece

Headache music

What do you mean why? That's the whole aesthetic of their music.

but do you actually become legitimately scared?

Of course not because I'm not a pussy. I understand where that guys coming from tho.

>Of course not because I'm not a pussy
kek. tough guy here. he can listen music and not get shook! i can't imagine real fear coming from just music.

That's also their gayest song.

no that would be that stupid one where they fail at making a cheeky joke about how the walls are shaking and what not

some albums are truly fun and enjoyable, like Monolith & Dimension or Black One. The rest is amazing ambient/background music, I listen to White1 or the collab with Nurse With Wound when I can't sleep and it helps a lot

I saw them, they weren't as loud as I expected

where did you see them? how loud they are really seems to depend on the venue, venue size and if they can get big enough PA bins