Sup Forums's opinion on The Marina?

Sup Forums's opinion on The Marina?

MEXICANS

Awesome rockin' tits. She'd make a fantastic wet nurse.

she had a breast reduction

You had better be fucking kidding.

Her only redeeming feature was her heaving chest, and she lopped those off so she's pretty much useless

I am not

Holy fucking shit. I genuinely feel despair at this moment. FUCK THIS GAY FUCKING PLANET. I HATE BEING ALIVE.

they would've probably sagged into oblivion by now if she hadn't removed them, in a way nothing of value was lost

NOOOOOOOOO.

I can't find any links though. So you've got to be lying. Those beautiful mammaries are still fully intact and primed to illicit lewd boners for years to come.

the Media doesn't care about Marina and she knows that it would kill her joke of a "career" if she told everyone

I think whoever the guy making 10 threads a day about her needs to neck himself along with the grimesfags and the death grips homosexuals. Even fapping all day would be a better use of your time than this shit, so you must've really hit a level of rock bottom most of us didn't even know existed.

So now in addition to being relegated to existing as an average fucking scrub who will never get to have as much sex or be with as many beautiful women as he would like, I can't even fall back to fantasizing about Marina's massive rack? Life is a joke. I can't wait to be dead.

marina is fucking disgusting

there are still old pics of her like this one (with pokeys)

alternatively, you can look at pics of Charli, she looks somwhat like Marina

luke skywalker i am not your stiffendo cocko :) no stiffy no sucky

Charli is a slag. Marina was a full step above her.

this no appeal what so ever

she might be, but shes hot

ew ew ew, even more disgustin than fucking marina

damn you guys have bad taste in women fuck you people

>calling this disgusting

>fully baked in make-up
>calling that sexy

Marina GOAT

That shop is disturbing and unrealistic, it reminds me of the dancing radiator lady in eraserhead

Marina looks like a man without makeup, she's also Caked in makeup all the time

... yes? if you're unironically saying that's a hot girl, i think you should seriously stop having such a terrible taste

how is this not a fucking ordinary woman

nothing sexy about that, fuck you people are retarded

all girls look like "men" without makeup, feminine men.

no

>women naturally don't look like women
sounds logical

a woman by definition is a man with a womb, a feminine man. removing makeup makes the differences less noticeable.

have you ever seen a woman in your life?

There is this thing called femine facial features, something Marina is clearly lacking

women can only be feminine in relation to men, so yes. and no she isn't, not any more than anyone other female. fuck off.

shut up Marina

Fuck off she looks great and without makeup. You guys are fucking retarded.

You guys are fucking gay and stupid. People are attracted to what they want. As long as they have a vagina and tits and look like a women its heterosexual, you guys on the other hand try to say that that liking Marina is gay

the jesus quote is perfectly logical, retard. He did exist in history.

she felt the need to point out that she a le superior atheist, that's why it's there

Dont turn this into fucking meme

He is kidding/lying.

look at the pictures and tell me where they are

I feel sorry for her, she's getting old and her chances of ever having a succesful pop career are getting slimmer and slimmer

She's also aging like shit and balding, she can't keep up with the youth and ends up embarrassing herself everytime she tries to be trendy or funny and then gets made fun of by you faggots.

She has one last chance. The new Clean Bandit album is really one of the last straws of her. If that songs will not make her famous the last chance is her new album, since shes waiting for her fans to cry out for it and the very last second she will release something and that will satisfie those faggots and it will save Marina from falling into oblivion and getting her not known whatsoever