"A-user~..."

"A-user~..."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can habe pussy?

*this thread has been pruned or deleted*

when will animefags learn?

There's a Jap artist who actually made a 3 meter tall statue of an anime girl with huge tits.

I want to FUCK 2B!

this is fake, right

I love Portugal.

yes

"On your knees, human slave"
Suddenly a *BRAAAAAAAAAAP* enters your nostrils and a big turd from robutt (robo-butt) enters your month. What do
have you got any pics of it

Sup Forums should definetely be purged

yes?

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

As I can recall the original one was just a blank white portrait and people considered it "art"

> yes?
"Knee down and open your mouth, human slave."
*BRAAAAp*
"Eat it, slave." - She says, mercilessly. An evil grin of sexual and masochist pleasure can be seen on her face, as she turns her neck around to look at you, in the submissive position you find yourself.

fuck off with that australian fart gay shit stupid retard

sorry

Don't listen to him russianbro, shitpost to the stars!

>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I came into this thread looking for this post.
You're saving this site.

Brap posters will be the first one on day of rope

I wanna fuck that robot in the pussy

This
T B H Senpai

This belongs to Sup Forums

PSA from /m/

>Still not on PC

Trash

Post the template pls

>muh misogynic design!
is this game triggering your countrys SJW?

It's supposed to come to PC but it's been kinda shady

i hope not,i love these "jamones"

do you like ass too, japan?

booty booty booty boom bam ba