California

I love California, I want to live in California but I love Italy too. What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

metrocosm.com/election-2016-map-3d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to go back pedro

i'm italian

Compromise and move to Austin, Texas

but i love california. not texas

Stay in Italy, California is a shithole. Don't believe the Hollywood lies

But you also don't have the money/job to live there. Unless you can get lucky and land a high-paying job at a unicorn startup.

What part of California?

but california is the richest state in the us

I gotta say, I've been to san jose, san diego, LA, and fresno and cali seems to get a bad rep. it's really an ideal and beautiful place to come and unwind, it's only a problem if you actually live there.

los angeles

California ruined Chardonnays and IPAs.

i think wops are smelly

I lived here all my life an have had no problem.

Move here its the best US state.

This guy has never been to california

first for new california governor

why are non-californians s butthurt about california? are they jelly?

Have you visited? What do you like about it?

It's the same everywhere really, the less urbanized areas tend to hate the big cities and "progressive" areas, the English hate London, Aussies hate Sydney and Melbourne, Americans hate NYC and California, Italians hate R-okay, well, not in your case since you're all catholic as fuck.
Oh I'm sure, I'm just saying from the perspective of someone who's not quite used to a woman asking him to shove a peeled banana up her ass then getting upset when the banana breaks in half then calls him incompetent and throws hm out on the street, you know. For fucks sake the thing was old and very squishy, you just can't get it in there

Their influence and prominence on American politics and society is insufferable.
t. Bostonian

metrocosm.com/election-2016-map-3d/

very rich, GOAT weather and beaches and nice skyscapers

well that's a trade-off you have to live with, silicon valley and hollywood, the prime unis like CalTech, Stanford etc. and tourism gross make up a lot of money, plus it's the most populous state in the union.

i mean 55 electoral votes are a reasonable number-plus they lost anyway

stay in italy

Italy is in the G-7 brah, he's not gonna steal yer jobs or anything

i was recommending he stay in italy for his own good. california is 40% white

But it also has a lot of poverty, barren dry lands that burn up every summer, and large swathes of boring suburbs

meh, latinos are kind of white imo, they're not that bad. they're overly religious family oriented poor people, kind of like rural white people with more tattoos

word of warning, its very expensive here

>implying

we have some of the best breweries in the country, especially Sierra Nevada

>italians dont hate Rome
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHQHQAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHGAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAH

Even us Romans hate Rome

Just live in a rich part of Italy with no winter

Cali is the best and the worst fucking state

we get winter here

it gets down to like 5 or 0 F in the mountains

Their tourists are way worse.
t.Minnesota

you're not welcome here

>mountains
post discarded

more tattoos and more gangs

what? we have mountains

I stand corrected then. see, now we can agree EVERY country hates its biggest city

why not

every mountain in the world has snow and cold
therefore your post was discarded

come on dude, they party's this way!

we're full you can visit tho

Definitely agree, as someone who likes to travel a lot, i'd be pissed if someone forbade me to visit their country, but i completely understand why they want strict permanent immigration laws.
We can appreciate each other's cultures without being intrusive

Live in Venice Beach.

No they're not. They are lazy, poor and crime prone. They're slightly paler niggers.

I would like to live in Cali, but I don't like trannies or people who think that shit is okay. Gays I don't have much problem with.

At least we have cheap food, online education, and HB2.

t. North Carolina

>kind of like rural white people

Don't compare latinos to hillbilly trailer trash please.

I swear people think West Hollywood represents the entire state. All you have to do is move to Orange County. It's far more conservative than neighboring LA but with the same weather and beaches.

Can you get weed there?

Oh yeah. Orange County has a huge surfer community. Also with Prop 64 passing it's now legal with dispensaries opening up next year. Weed isn't my thing but it's real easy to get if you're into that.

It's not something I do every day, but once in a while like for my birthday or the holidays.

Just tired of dealing with the riff raff here in NC, most are alright but still. You can never be too careful.

>I love California
why would you love that piece of shit?

ca is rife with traitors fuck them.