This triggers the Americans

>This triggers the Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/#27377ede1a0b
thebrazilbusiness.com/article/crime-rate-in-brazilian-cities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotem

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE

kek really? why?

uh why is this supposed to trigger americans?
its just a urinal, unless i've missed something...

>triggered

Gender-specific urinals? IT'S 2016 CANADA.

Wow. Just wow.

Lochte and his bros peed on a gas station floor while drunk instead of getting robbed, so now foreigners are hitting us hard with #bantz.

P
E
E

A
T

W
A
L
L

>Canada using the USA to be relevant
Well, well...what a surprise

>go to hueland
>have to export my pee back to america because they don't have bathrooms

PEE AND FLEE

Say that to my fucking face punk. Do you need your chin checked pal? Maybe you'd like a one way ticket to punchville making stops at painland and ouchtown? Do i sound like i'm joking? Check your FUCKING microagressions before I check 'em for you, buddy.

Yeah, didn't think so, kiddo.

oh jeez i sure hope the olympics end soon, they're so asinine. they're always crap but this year BRAZIL is hosting it and of course it's become a clusterfuck of drama and nonsense instead of even pretending to be a sporting competition. brazilians i hope you realize your government just spent millions of dollars to decrease your tourism revenue for the next decade and humiliate yourselves. before my opinion of brazil was "big butts and trannies, also jungle". Now it's "poop water and criminals and also worst olympics since the atlanta olympics were fucking bombed"

oh also thanks to this olympics i learned brazilians actually have to throw poop paper into a fucking basket in their bathroom instead of flushing it away like an actual human being because they're too incompetent to build proper plumbing and sewage systems.

Stop projecting your media chill in our country. Things are ok down here.

>Lochte's face when

>shill
Fixed.

P.E.E...A.N.D...F.L.E.E
E.E...A.N.D...F.L.E.E.P
E..A.N.D....F.L.E.E..P.
..A.N.D...F.L.E.E..P.E.
A.N.D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E
N.D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..
D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..A.
...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..A.N
F.L.E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D
L.E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D..
E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D...F
E...P.E.E...A.N.D...F.L

>things are okay down here
>murder rate is over 6x higher than that of the U.S.
>throws shit paper into trash can instead of flushing it
>waterways are toxic
>mosquitoes giving people zika and malaria
t. João Álvares

To be fair, swimmers are used to being able to pee whenever they want, I bet they have a hard time holding it in

Sure, because 200 million brazilians live in some sort of favela in Rio de Janigger.

PEE IN LOO

Best at water sports 2k16

>Rio is Brazil
Chicago is the US

>Things are ok down here.

What did he mean by this?

The nationwide murder rate in Brazil is 24.6 per 100,000 as of 2014. The USA in the same year? 3.6 per 100,000. Mosquitoes bite everyone equally. Your water is coming from the same sources as those in the Favelas. Your sewer system is unable to cope with toilet paper, so it is common practice to use a shit-bin. None of these things are untrue, and you are a country in desperate need of social and technological progress in order to become anything other than a laughing stock/pity case. Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't blame you, I blame the terrible governance over the last decades.

>see poo on the loo
>pee the poo away
>become an international fugitive

>Ameripisses
>make a huge lie so people don't find out you got smashed fucking trannies until 6 in the morning and start passing everywhere
>Brazil doesn't take your shit

P E E A N D L I E
E
E

A
N
D

L
I
E

If you want to compare Rio Di Janeiro to Chicago, we can do that too. Rio Di Janeiro's murder rate is hovering around 42 per 100,000. Chicago's, meanwhile, has never even passed 35 during the 90's. Today it is about 20 per 100,000. So "Chiraq" is 2x safer than Rio.
I was using national figures in this post

LECK MICH FETT WAS EIN BRENNER!!

Our murder rate is not equally distributed.
Our water doesn't come from same sources.
Our water isn't even that bad, our rivers are clean, it's only that sea shore at Guanabara bay in rio.

We don't even have mosquitoes in my town, it's too cold.
This toilet paper stuff is cultural, you're not used to it, that's not a big deal.

You shouldn't blame anyone, you don't even know this country to blame anything.

>putting feces crusted toilet paper in a trash can instead of flushing it is "cultural" , not unsanitary and a contributing factor to your higher rate of communicable diseases and parasitic infections.
>rivers don't comingle with polluted feeder streams and rivers or chemical-tainted groundwater
>national statistics don't mean anything!!! (ignoring the fact that the USA has cities with 0 recorded murders and cities with 30+ per 100,000 too, we just have LESS MURDERS THAN YOU per capita, across the board)

please stop embarrassing yourself it's not even that big of a deal you're a "developing" country. Please just try to actually develop before you apply to host the Olympics next time. It really shined a spotlight on your glaring inadequacies compared to most host nations.

What the trash bin for toilet paper is so you don't fucking keep clogging it.

And? Pissing on the floor of a gas station isn't really something to be ashamed of.

Ask your grandparents how their bathroom was at the time.

You're spoiled, that's it, 1'st world people post-1990's are the pussiest kind of human beings to ever live.

putting poopey paper in the trash is the way of the future desu. Soon we will all have to do it to "save water"

My toilet gets clogged MAYBE once every few months, and it's an old, shitty toilet
Sorry you can't afford a fucking plunger Jorge

Agreed, we should all go back in time to dumping feces and garbage in the middle of the street and hope we don't catch otherwise avoidable diseases

My grandparents had electricity and running water and indoor plumbing too. So did my great-grandparents. My great-great grandparents used an outhouse, I've been told. See, even THAT is superior to your method because at least the shit is not inside your own home, it is being dropped into a hole which will be buried when it is full. And that was 100 years ago, dude. Your country is absolute garbo, just get over it.

>throws paper into the trash
said the guy who pees on the floor

Guys they are swimmers, when they get out of the pool they have nowhere to pee and panic

>not advanced enough to have plumbing standards equivalent to what the first world had in 1950
>"y-y-you're all pussies tho"

checked and rekt

This is facts

No, we don't, Brazil is a poor country.
Rich people can afford a good life, most people here can't, that's life, that's your fantastic capitalism.

>brazil is great country everything is fine guys
>ok so maybe it's not but at least we're not pussies
>ok fine we're a shitty country but uh... i blame you! it's all uh... because of capitalism?
where will we head to next?

>Ameripisses

I didn't say brazil is a great country, I said it was fine, and it is, I'm fine.

Just like communism, capitalism doesn't really work when the people in charge are as corrupt as they are in Hueland

>Rio Di Janeiro's murder rate is hovering around 42 per 100,000
that's false.

>no plumbing
>no standard of living
>gonna die of disease or get murdered because you have no ability to take care of yourselves
>lacks basic amenities most of the world takes for granted
>fine

lulz this is why your country has such a hard time making advancements and never achieves anything of value you complacent goof

>communism
>existing
Communism is only an ideology, economy is aways moved by capitalism.

Might be right, but prove it. The newest figures I could find were from 2007 because your government keeps terrible records and is a joke.

>post memes
>calls banter
sasuga usa

>desperate flailing stage of the argument
ok i'm gonna go fap now it was fun pointing out how shit your country is, maybe you will actually realize i'm right and try to do something about it. Nah...

Brazil is a nice place if you ever visit. Great people, great food, beautiful scenery and cool culture. Obviously it's not perfect and there's a lot of problems but outsiders always make it seem worse than it is based on one or two things they've heard

How many times have you been here?

Most countries around the world don't even have urinals, they just have holes to piss and shit in.

at least they are civilised enough to use holes.

Well, it would be in a first world country, but I get your point.

Try getting more mileage out of your TP, Juan so you don't use so damn much and clog it up.

Odd, whenever I use a hole it's pure savagery

To be fair though in some states public urination can lead to being put on the sex offender registry

PEE

Didn't the Romans have pluming and that was like 2000 years ago?

PEE
LOO

I just want to point out how this is white "people" and how American blacks have been nothing but model citizens (and champions) throughout this and every other olympic games

I also want to point out how, if this had been black people, you would have attributed this to their blackness.

Blacks nothing but model citizens?
Thats some S tier trolling goy
Holy shit you won the internet today user

What have they done at these olympic games? apart from cheer on other Americans at their sporting events

apparenlty pissing in the street is as common in the USA as shiiting is in India.

Yeah, if you barricade the bathroom

These niggas wanted to use the loo so bad they tried to break the door down

No, he's right. Our black athletes have been praying before races. Lochte imitates nigger culture with his grill and slang.

It's most likely due to their environment(s) at home.

I'm sure there has been some fuckery at play with blacks in Brazil, but it won't make news because well.... their black. This or maybe they don't complain cause they are used to living in bad conditions?

THAT FUCKING POLE

18.6 according to Forbes: forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/#27377ede1a0b

But I found a Brazilian source quoting much higher numbers for some of the other Brazilian cities Forbes mentioned, so the Forbes number may not be reliable: thebrazilbusiness.com/article/crime-rate-in-brazilian-cities

>their black
also, does that have something to do with drunken tomfoolery and then slanderous lies?

P.E.E...A.N.D...F.L.E.E
E.E...A.N.D...F.L.E.E.P
E..A.N.D....F.L.E.E..P.
..A.N.D...F.L.E.E..P.E.
A.N.D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E
N.D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..
D...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..A.
...F.L.E.E...P.E.E..A.N
F.L.E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D
L.E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D..
E.E...P.E.E...A.N.D...F
E...P.E.E...A.N.D...F.L

I see my local Hardee's on that map and now I am hungry. Thanks, user.

Are you from here buddy? Who the fuck uses tomfoolery and slanderous in the same sentience? You must be from the 1800's what the fuck are you doing on a chinese cartoon board?

>what the fuck are you doing on a chinese cartoon board?
being black as fuck

delete this

I appreciate the honesty m8

>the Urinal States of Ameripiss

DESIGNATED
PEEING
AREA

USA is the new India, but they are chart topping in cuckoldry

>this triggers the Canadians

Forsooth, what is this skulduggery and international chicanery goin on ear then laddies?

Canadians are welcome all around the world, unlike obnoxious urinated statesians

PEE
PEE
C