Chicago Cubs vs Milwaukee Brewers

Chicago Cubs (76-43, 1st in National League Central) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (52-67, 4th in National League Central)

Cubs lineup:

P Arrieta 2.55 (ERA)
CF Szczur .303
3B Bryant .289
1B Rizzo .290
RF Zobrist .278
SS Russell .244
LF Soler .252
C Contreras .266
2B Baez .279

Brewers Lineup:

P Davies 3.80 (ERA)
SS Villar .296
2B Gennett .269
LF Braun .325
3B Perez .282
1B Carter .220
CF Nieuwenhuis .211
C Maldonado .207
RF Flores .206

Stream: reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/comments/4ydich/game_thread_chicago_cubs_vs_milwaukee_brewers/

>this score
>this inning

lmao

I can hear the jets in my headphones and through my apartment boys

Based Bryant

>wake up
>pretty hungover
>turn on game and it's already 5-0

I'm feeling much better already lads

Thank you based Broors for reawakening Nabryt.

When do we start panicking boys?

I want this sweep so fucking bad

Why is this literal who with really weird name good against only the Cubs?

Kid looks like he's fresh outta high school

Is it too early or too late to bandwagon the Vubs?

Cubs*

Never

but why jake

>There are people who think Jake Arrieta is the Cubs' Ace

I never liked that term bandwaggoning. It implies that you only like a team because they're popular or doing well at the moment. But first of all, I think foreigners get a pass with American sports, simply because they're not from here. If for instance someone from Milwaukee (which is 1.5 hour drive from Chicago) decided to become a Cubs fan because they're good this year, i'd have a problem with that.

But since you're an innocent Euro, I don't have a problem with it personally. I know a lot of fellow cubs fans/friends of mine have similar views.

This is mildly embarassing.

JUST THROW A FUCKING STRIKE ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD YOU GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO DO EXACTLY THAT AND HAVE TRAINED FOR MOST OF YOUR LIFE TO DO IT CONSISTENTLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep this is bad. I fucking hate our pitching sometimes, but Joe believes in meme Magic a little too much. I blame him for this bullshit.

why are you allowed to play in the major leagues if you throw strikes 22% of the time? why is spencer patton not sitting behind a desk somewhere wondering if his wife put minestrone or chicken noodle soup in his thermos today?

chill guys we're still winning lol

Fuggg

LOL

fucking ridiculous

DINGERINO

B R Y A N T
R
Y
A
N
T

go cubs!