Take the redpill. Leftist Cucks Fuck Off

Seriously, why do you cucks even listen to music anymore? It's all nu male Jewish tricks...

Why was music so much more based back in the day? Gorillaz, Queen, the Beatles...nowadays everyone has to walk on eggshells to appease the sjws with their pc bro garbage pop music and "le intellectual" pretentious free jazz (because a nigger making random noises on a saxophone is so deep, so artistic, I'm glad I spent thousands of dollars on an outdated vinyl set up)

Sam Hyde and Paul Joseph Watson brought me out of this, if only you DUDE WEED LMAO degenerates knew how much better and unpretentious video games are. I bet you read.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok but say it less rude thanks

>"Leftist Cucks Fuck Off"
>praises a modern band that is openly leftist, a band that had a gay lead singer and a hippy band
Really activates my almonds.

>baiting with an exaggerated ironic alt-right memepost

as a liberal it warms my heart to see the alt right fad showing signs of decay

> I bet you read.

:D

it is very obvious satire

I know.

lol now that frog posting is mainstream it doesn't make you look like bart simpson being naughty anymore; makes you look like a dude in a guy fawkes mask. it's ponies all over again

>2017
>being a pro-capitalism reactionary
Liberalism is dead, only path now is FULL COMMUNISM (or COMPLETE ANARCHY if that's your thing, same endgoal desu).

sam hyde is a trash comedian who fundamentally does not understand society though, he's the definition of an edgy dickhead

What levels of irony are Sup Forums on these days?

We've actually been running low on irony for a couple of years now. OP's not being ironic though, he's just trollan.

>Gorillaz
>based
You do know that earlier this month they released Hallelujah Money, which was basically a diss track against The Donald, right?
They're an pretty good band, do not get me wrong, but they are definitely not based.

has anyone ever seen or know of an alt right loser irl?

no, they're mostly neckbeards that hide away in their parents basement. I know a few trump supporters though, they're all okay (aka not racist) people who are completely clueless about politics.

Alt right is not a real political group.

It was a media creation to group together a number of central-right and far-right groups together and collectively discredit them all.

>everyone has to walk on eggshells to appease the sjws with their pc bro garbage pop music

says the guy who voted for a crybaby eternally tweeting about how mean X person is and how unfair Y comedy show is for making fun of him

Sad!

>media creation

that term was used way way before the media picked up on it.

What songs involve bashing the fash?

Yes but only by a couple of libertarian bloggers.
The media took the word and defined it as we know it today.

You're right, it's not a real political group, but it wasn't created by the media. It's just a bunch of reddit and Sup Forums roleplayers.

Wrong though.
Reddit didn't start to believe in the alt-right until after the media created it.

The alt-right subreddit was not created until after the media started to bring it up.

Sup Forums has remained Sup Forums and has never considered itself part of the alt-right.

Luke

behind how many false flags are you hiding right now?

lol nice shitpost. Get this trash out of mu you troll nigger.

the name was started by this guy -> he's a neo-nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Nah Fuck off Kyle this isn't me

>take the redpill
more like cyanide pill

why do people refer to alt-right folks as "based"
do people know where the term based comes from
Lil B is probably one of the most outspoken liberals in hip hop

> anarchists could ever organize a successful revolution
I can't wait till we have another Kronstadt

You tried op. You tried.

I'm just an old fart with a job.

Well, an old fart with a job who's noticed black people and women get shit on a whole lot more than I do. After like 25, shit starts sucking for women real hard real fast.

It' probably pretty cool to be an 18 year-old hot girl but 35 year-old frumpy accountants get shit.

Folks are too nice to me, is all I'm saying.

Nah man, this is Cole

boy oh boy you're about to hear some shit now

BAIT BAIT BAIT