Can you really deny this has been the most exciting olympics ever?

Can you really deny this has been the most exciting olympics ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6tFBz8PWI
data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.ARVL?year_high_desc=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

PEE

We're only doing so well because we know that in tokyo china is going to want to kick the shit out of everything infront of japan's face

Aye, even Sydney was better

B E S T
D O P I N G
G A M E S
E V E R

t. nigger turk Ahmed, not human, not allowed to have opinions

do you want an actual response to your question, or did you just make this thread to spout memes?

it's gone pretty okay, nothing actually big has happened, and no really big athletic stories

It hasn't been that exciting...
All of the good events have such low turnout and it kills my hype

PEE

>being this mad
Don't piss it off the loo m8 nigga

no big thing like phelps going for 8 golds either
feels like the big stories have been people choking away stuff

>Ameribaton cant handle the bants

YOU CANT MAKE IT UP

The Olympics shall be judged by the death walk.

Ameripee pls

kek isn't brazil the country that throws away fecal matter covered paper in trash cans?

yes but we dont go to jail for it

at least post a syrian flag.

The lack of attendance makes this a forgettable Olympics.

At least >we are doing good on the circlejerk medal table.

guys i have to pee quick get out of my way

>Ahmed is now triggered and might explode in downtown Berlin
>20 dead

maybe you should

make me faggot

It's pretty fun because you get the sense the olympics as a whole is dying, and we're seeing a pre-apocalypse party in Brazil right now.

as exciting as Vancouver because you never know who will be killed next

All are the same for me.

I wish it was true. We are literally being the martyrs the world needs, not the one it deserves.

Brazil literally pats itself on the back for literally anything and everything it can, despite actually being the shittest olympics, they think it's a success cause no one has died.

No.
A lot of malfunctions, but that was expected I guess, that's part of the folklore. But Sotchi and Pékin and Athens were shitty as well...

The major dissapointment is the obvious lack of audience in some sites. Not to mention the "quality" of the said audience.

All in all you made the Olympics look like a regional championship, and unlike Athens the environment was not fun to say the least.

It's not the shit the foreign media wanted it to be so they could get vitriolic stories forever, nor it was the thing we here wanted it to be.

Low attendance at the Athletics and the green pool were the worst thing to me. Simpler venues were expected and not a big deal.

It was an average Olympics overall. A good one if you consider it was done in a poor country.

It was unfortunate there was 1 dead because an accident. But I think people who were not scared and came as tourists probably will not regret it.

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>being this triggered
>over boos
Don't go exploding yourself Ahmed Mehmet!

>He thinks posting boongs in the middle of the desert changes the fact that we have just about the best quality of lives on earth, surpassed only by Norway and the Swiss.
Nice try m8

Can you imagine the absolute scenes if we kept this up in 2020.

Only because it's such a clusterfuck and the world is laughing at brazil.

Quiet favela monkey. The rich people are taking.

>rich
>can't even pee in the loo
Don't make me laugh, third world.

Not our fault your shit-stained walls are still cleaner than your toilets, favela monkey.

Your podium for the open water swim literally collapsed.

Sailers forced to sail in your disgusting bay - pic related - are getting dysentery.

The Lochte thing might be fake, but one of the british olympians got robbed.
They're remaining anonymous because they're terrified of your corrupt police.

As you said, someone died.

The fact that you think anyone is going to visit your 3rd world hell hole after this is almost impressive in the level of delusion it requires.

He died in a car accident. 2 died in Atlanta in a bomb terrorist attack. Both are unfortunate accidents.

In London 2012, a german athlete was robbed too. In Rio obviously would be more people robbed, security is a real problem, everyone is always alerted about this.

The water is a real problem, they could do much more in 4 years to fix it, but the event came to pass somewhat ok.

About people visiting here, I did not say they will be back or more people will come. I said that those who came will not regret it, since they obviously are not scared people with no problems to visit a poor place that got very bad press with some real and serious problems. They had their life experience as travelers out of their confort zones.

Crappy venues, mediocre action
5/10 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6tFBz8PWI

>check Norway's medals
>have a giggle
yeah right

That video is not from the Olympics, it's several years old.
You are a clickbait drone.

>he watch the olympics for the venues
how autistic can you be?

It happened at the olympic grounds, it's still happening to a lot of people.
Would never happen in the first world.

Im sorry

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh noes I got robbed my life is over now

I know it's normal for you favela-rats, and it's just day-to-day life getting robbed, but we come from GOOD countries. Why would anyone want to visit a country full of criminals?

It barely feels like an Olympics is on because of how shit it has been

you answer me why is Brazil so visited? so it can trigger autists from Sup Forums?

It's not.

>being this deluded
>being this mad
S T R A Y A

no it isn't? didn't they get Rio as an olympic city because it's a known tourist spot?

>so visited
>communist China and dreary London receives more tourists annually
Monkeys officially on suicide watch.

so it's being behind london and China says that Rio isn't a tourist world destination?

kek

BooTFO
o
o
T
F
O

Forget Rio, Brazil itself isn't even top 40 for amount of tourists received annually. Australia gets more tourists than your entire shithole of a country.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.ARVL?year_high_desc=true

yes cause you know Rio isn't literally the first thing that comes to mind when everybody thinks South America. And people don't literally have no curiosity to come here?. Also these stats are flawed m8, because it defines tourists as anyone passing through that country

>yes cause you know Rio isn't literally the first thing that comes to mind when everybody thinks South America
It's literally not. I forgot it was a city until they announced the games there.
Also
>Proud of being the most well know in south america
Iraq is the first place I think of when someone mentions the middle east, doesn't make it a good place.

>proud to be ignorant
Good on you m8.

>It's literally not. I forgot it was a city until they announced the games there.
yes, cause you know nobody has ever heard of this pic you know hahah. What is a Brazil?

When I think of South America I think of corruption, human feces in the water, and lack of first world amenities like air conditioning. All of which Brazil is well known for.

Why do you think of Detroit when thinking of South America?

>France
>84.5 million international tourists

Imigrants aren't tourists m8

When I think of the USA I think of fatness, warmongers, school shootings, ignorant rednecks, blacks vs whites, citizens riding scooters. All which USA is well known for

>when an ameripee replies to me

>the only thing they have to be proud of is a giant statue of some dude in a 2 thousand year old book
You guys should make one of Harry Potter next. I'm sure that'll finally propel your tourism past Australia and maybe catch you up with India.

Você realmente está discutindo isso com esses gringos rapaz?
Gringo cuzão, não aguenta dois minutos na porrada comigo.

Put the meth down huey

>the only thing they have to be proud of is a french statue that values a ideology they don't have
kek

It's been perfectly fine, but London was the greatest ever.
I can remember 1996 (1992 I only remember the cartoons in the morning before the events started).
Rio doesn't really stand out, negatively or positively.

Detroit is better than any city in Brazil, m8. You can at least swim in their water and not have to worry about dysentery.

>the french statue that receives more tourists annually than the entire country of Brazil
kek

Haven't people literally died though?

>1992 I only remember the cartoons in the morning before the events started
How old are you?

>Beijing was shitty

Nigga WHAT

Probably. I really should have added "yet" to the end of that post. Belgian sailer has dysentery from their disgusting bay.

>citizens riding scooters
Anyone have the webm of the Brazilian """"cop"""" on a scooter repeatedly shooting two Brazilian dindu's on a scooter?

>the french statue that literally stands for freedom in a country that has no freedom to boo foreign athletes
Well if people want to see fake things it's not my problem m8. each and everyone that leaves brazil has a story to tell their friends in their homecountry and I haven't seen one foreigner complain about it

No need to spill your euphoric spaghetti to insult Brazil, m'lord.

Sadly this
It feels like it ended before it began. The cycling was good, athletics shit, no crowd and can barely remember anything else except weights.

30, born in '86

>Harry Potter
kek the brits already did that

>Junglenigger talking about ignorance
Oh, hue.

>everyone that leaves brazil has a story to tell their friends
Not sure a story about getting robbed or getting some third world disease is a good thing.

Found the redneck.

>Not sure a story about getting robbed or getting some third world disease is a good thing.
Yes I am sure this will be main topic of the tourists here right now when they come home hahahaha :^) And not the great time they had here

Rio and Brazil in general are literally nowhere near the top of the most visited areas

London is the most visited city and France is the most visited country

You are a deluded idiot, nobody likes or wants to visit your country

PEE

AND

FLEE

yes these stats sure count those that intetionally came to that country to do tourism and not everyone that arrived from another country hahaha

>w-we have this statue! See!

They actually are only counting those who came for tourism reasons.

>w-we have this building! See!

Turkey lel
That will not be on any top tens soon

It counts TOURIST arrivals you idiot

You guys are even way below fucking Canada ahahahahahahaha, almost on the same level as Argentina, Christ