What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

wtf i love the beatles now

Hope that's the cover art for his debut LP

fool.....hes just another follower of F A S H W A V E

THE

wtf i love the beatles now

That he wants to show the world he not only has terrible taste in music, but also that he will comment on other countries politics that he knows nothing about.

>still giving a shit about this pretentious hack
>2017

iShigg

The fact that so many people still name Donald Trump as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" president ever only tells you how far conservatism still is from becoming a serious political philosophy.

lol the left's tears are delicious. Nothing you can do about it now, so SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND GO FIX ME A TURKEY POT PIE BITCH.

Do the whole thing.

I'm angry that you guys allowed him to convince you that The Doors are good and only question his judgment now that he's criticizing Trump.

kinda like the right tears of people who can't handle others having different opinions and having to see them try and defend a guy that's doing everything to claimed to be against with hillary

Nice run on sentence, retard. TO THE FEMA CAMPS WITH ALL OF THEM! THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!

Anyone else find mayonnaise to be unbearably spicy?

>mayo
>too spicy
I'll have you know I buy the full-sodium Cheez Its.

Are you a 14 year old "black twitter" user who thinks that's actually funny?

>consuming mayonnaise

Disgusting

this post is a mess, but our current political situation makes me feel like I should express solidarity with you

>eating lard paste

>he will comment on other countries politics that he knows nothing about

He was born and raised in Italy but he's an american citizen. He's been living in California for more than 30 years.

okay but what even fucking is a turkey pot pie

wait why can't this dude write reviews in english then

You werent born in Italy, you can't comment on him.

Scaruffi is not even a proper leftist. He is against gay marriage and was harshy critical of Hillary too.

>can't
Maybe he doesn't want to?

>harshly critical of Hillary
sounds leftist to me

>harshy critical of Hillary too
that would probably make him a good leftist

>harshy critical of Hillary

D R O P P E D

He also supports child rape

I never thought I'd say this but I'm so unbearably tired of politics and people talking about it also, even though both my favoured results (leaving the European Union and a U.S. Trump Presidency).

The sad part is the arts are partly supposed to be my escapism, but for the next 6 months I'm sure every artist will be pushing for some kind of 'change' or 'activism', likely through their music too. Just look at that new Arcade Fire single, it's abysmal.

I told my mom to cut off the crusts from my egg and mayo sandwiches so they wouldn't hurt my mouth when I ate them during the inauguration, but I forgot how spicy mayonnaise is and hurt my tongue in the process.

So a great leftist.

>He's been living in California for more than 30 years.
so he is commenting on other countries politics that he knows nothing about

'the arts' are not for you
toby keith, that is for you

Deal with it you little bitch

the gorillaz single is trash too

THE FACT THAT

>muh escape :'(

go listen to your buttrock, Dmitri, no politics there.

>likes politics when his agenda is on the up-and-up and taking over
>bored with political discourse as soon as he gets everything he wants and now has to deal with his agenda being criticized 24/7

man ain't that just the way it goes

I agree, though, sure was more fun inaugurating Obama than reading the constant:

>MUH LIBERAL HYPOCRISY
>MUH DRONES

im in prison right now what it do?

The reviews on his website written in italian are very old. Keep in mind that he used to write on italian music magazines until the late '90s-early '00 and that he published a notorius 5-volume encyclopedia of rock music history there (that's where most of his old reviews come from).
All of his recent web contents are entirely written in english.

politics need to gtfo of entertainment desu

You should be banned from enjoying anything after 1929 tbqh.

I can go back to reality where Trump is now the President of the United States of America and the United Kingdom is leaving the failing European Union where the Euro is on the verge of collapse if that makes you more happy :^)

I agree even though I was against both of those things. I think I'm going to be sick of politics by the end of this year, especially if anti-Trump shit's going to get shoehorned in everywhere.

>Why aren't there any right-wing people that create art. Bawwww

Get back in your safe space you're always complaining about.

aren't you entertained lol

the reason this post bugs me is that I knew that this was going to happen

you guys wanted to show liberals up and tell us to go fuck ourselves in a very strong and visceral manner mostly because you don't like tumblr

now here we are in real life with a real president who has to make real decisions that affect real people, and politics has lost its charm

I wish you guys could've just assassinated someone or bombed a building or something

thanks, satan

You're right I'm bored, I'm shot to pieces over this. I'll still follow it but having it take over your life for 2+ years is just a drain on your senses. I haven't been at peace for a long time, given the curtain has been practically drawn campaigning wise on both accounts. It's both sides too, I'm sick of the same points from conservatives coming up on an eternal loop around me.

great post

Reality is also the place where a lot of people are complaining about it.

Freedom of speech remember, something the right-wing loved about 6 months ago.

Not what I'm asking for.

>you guys wanted to show liberals up and tell us to go fuck ourselves in a very strong and visceral manner mostly because you don't like tumblr
Protip: I am not the physical manifestation of Sup Forums.

Although if you do want to go there, my issue with 'tumblr' is that it does affect the arts. The arts should be about the human experience, beauty, inspiration, healing, not furthering somebody's political favour at the time (wish happens to be identity politics because low hanging fruit).

Don't mind if you're angry, fully expected. But you know, religion and politics at the dinner table, etc.

What I'm saying is this whole longing for the curtains to close, longing to just let it end with a victorious moment, everyone feels it. No one gets it.

And it bugs me that people fight for that moment, because now comes the real shit.

Now comes an epilogue that most of the people who voted for Trump weren't even interested in. Only the epilogue is four years long and involves defunding the arts, a repeal of the ACA, and most likely a recession.

Really wish we could have just done a thing where all the pissed off alt-right dudes just got to punch people like me in the face or something because now we live with this.

This doesn't stop now.

Let me flip this for you from my perspective.

I've spent significant time over the past two years, hard time, looking into Britain's situation within the European Union (not American FYI). I've repeatedly looked in depth at the Eurozone and the situation with PIGS nations, the legislation and precedence that's formed through the European Court of Justice and our continental security. All of this back in 2014/15 before the 2015 General Election. I was voting in the European Elections in 2014. I campaigned with Grassroots Out in the run up to the vote.

I and many others put in damned hard work with this, yet right when it became a hot button issue the week before the vote, everyman had an opinion somehow, and my position was that of an anti-migrant xenophobe above all else.

'This doesn't stop now', 95% of people didn't even start, you just jumped in when it got hot.

>defunding the arts
what the hell are you talking about
the government hardly funds art anyway

>ACA
>good
terrible system similar to what retards like mitt romney supported
most americans don't want to pay fines or ridiculous premiums for coverage they barely use. it might be good for the poor but they get medicaid in most states anyway. we need a better system because the ACA was flawed from the beginning

>recession
4-8 years is a long time, we don't know what could happen.
The economy could improve for all we know due to Trump's pro-business, pro-America policies. Don't like his tax plan too much though.

He writes all the current ones in english

>30 years
>longer than the age of most posters on this board
>who still talk about politics they know nothing about on a music board