Anybody listened to this? I'm enjoying it much more than I expected

Anybody listened to this? I'm enjoying it much more than I expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMsjjL3x3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9DoUysfaYEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

listening to it is on my to do list

Get to it, lad.

liked it a lot. is there any other good metalcore-type music like this? I know very little about the genre

try Killswitch Engage and early Avenged Sevenfold, same shit

on the list user

Don't try what just suggested he doesn't know shit about metalcore evidently.

Try out

>Zao
>Converge
>Botch
>Integrity

those are just some, I guess you could try Killswitch Engage but %100 don't try Avenged Sevenfolds "Metalcore" album (Sounding The Seventh Trumpet". Unless you like bad whiny singing.

Agreed, ignore .

I'm not sure I'd call any of this metalcore, but here's a few recs:

Code Orange's previous album (I am King) is good. Check out Harm's Way (my favorite in this style), Power Trip, American Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMsjjL3x3Y

while I recc'd metalcore, you guys seem to rec nu-male metal, which isn't the same thing
i suggest you grow a pair of balls and stop listening to hipster shit

I enjoyed this! I like Deafheaven too, do you know similar bands? I'm not really into metal but I like Liturgy too

its hardcore you fucking posturing retard

nu-male hardcore*

Converge is probably a good bet, since the Ballou influence is strong. Start with Jane Doe like everyone does
Adventures are a totally different kind of band, but it's Code Oranges side project so you could like it

You're a jackass. I don't give a shit what genre you want to call it, the guy asked for similar stuff to Code Orange. KE and AS are both fucking garbage no matter what you want to call them. Kindly fuck off.

t. triggered nu-male
go back shopping at urban outfitters

You could try Harm's Way and/or Nails, if u want a band like Deafheaven try Fall Of Efrafa, youtube.com/watch?v=9DoUysfaYEY

Converge, Dillinger Esc. Plan, Botch, later Daughters stuff, etc.

t. posturing tryhard. Go back to Sup Forums

shut up, weakling

Same, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It's been on repeat the past few days, my only major complaint about it is the high amount of compression across the album. Nearly any time a snare hits it sucks down the whole mix.

I like them! Thank you, but I decided not listening to Harm's Way since I've read a fb post about them being homphobic and that stuff idk well deafheaven had a similar issue but it was only about one member in 2012 so ...

>_>