1. Your flag

1. Your flag
2. Dear user, do you hate Islam that much?
Will you be very happy if out of sudden all muslim(a)s died this Friday for no real reason?

...it's okay if you hate us...
I won't blame you.
I wish you happiness without us.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/migrants-burn-hall-candy-fasting-hours/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just die already

just die already

Why complain,you still got greenlight for entrance to Trump's Empire.

just die already

shinĂª

I do not hate Islam, but Muslims want to come en masse and to impose me their way of life.

I like mine and wish to keep it.

just die already

decease this instant

Only edgy dumb fucks loathe Muslims, I despise the Islam cult and it's ideology, not the people who, through no fault of their own, are it's main victims.

I love how muslims pretend islam-hate stems from their religion as opposed to their culture.

you know if christians still burned women at the stake for witchcraft i'm sure there would be a cultural pushback towards them as well, but unfortunately you guys are last major religion stuck in the middle ages.

the most perplexing thing thouhg is how the most liberal pro-feminist douches out there are the ones actually defending your shit, it's quite strange to meet a woman what will go on a tirade about "glass ceilings" then turn round and ignore a muslim businessman who won't shake her hand because of his "culture"

>Will you be very happy if out of sudden all muslim(a)s died this Friday for no real reason?

rather yes

Here's a proposal: You stay in your countries, we stay in ours. If the Americans keep bombing you, mass migrate to the US and blow them up, not us.

Not answering question.

Yes

fuck off

DO A FLIP

>tfw no innocent malaysian gf
how do i get one

>mexican intellectuals

>you es hey

I'm an edgy fedora and think all religions should fuck off especially Abrahamic trash.

American here
I agree

also Asian Muslims are fine I guess but I wish Malaysian/Indonesian girls would stay off the internet, they're top tier annoying

thank you.
Be happy in afterlife.

>Korean
>asking how to get Malaysian gf
Just talk to one and they'll be all over your kpop cock

You can't. Go to Syria instead.

go back to Djacardah please.

Fuck Phillipines muslims

You can always renounce the pedo-prophet and regain your humanity.

Yeah there's Jizya and terror attacks in Bosnia and Albania kek

I only hate Islam within Europe.

i would very much like islam to fuck off and die yes

one crusade was not enough

Nah, I don't care

>Just talk to one and they'll be all over your kpop cock
What did he mean by this?
I prefer syrian qts tho

I don't want to be apologitic toward them because of global genocide against muslims.
They are the biggest dindus on earth.
They don't even bother to categorize atrocities comitted against muslims as crimes.
But everytime it's a muslim who comitted crime, of course it's the biggest thing in earth.
They are hypocrite scum. Screw them.

>Will you be very happy if out of sudden all muslim(a)s died this Friday for no real reason?
Fuck yeah

ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SHOULD DIE.

fucck off we hate you

>tfw the soviet union managed to tame the muslims living in their -stan countries
the collapse of the USSR was a mistake

Yes, because I have a fetish for middle-eastern women and because of your shit religion I can't marry them

Why are there virtually no Islamic anime, when there's a boatload of Muslim hentai?

I don't fucking care, as long you don't throw bombs at me or explode in the supermarket because there was no nutella for rammadan

Just be a good obedient citizen and proud of where you get food and you're fine

one of my best friends is from a muslim family. He drinks alcohol and eats pork. Also I have fucked his sister hue

There's no nutella in your supermarkets? What kind of country are you running, belgium?

Russia

Hey relax girl. Islam is just another religion. You better should come with me and drink some think. What about a cup of tea? As far as Iknow you lads cant drink it yea?
Come on stop crying *hug her* girl. I know what can comfort you...

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/migrants-burn-hall-candy-fasting-hours/

>breitbart
I know but if you don't feel like going to Breitbart, just go look up "Islam Nutella"

Nah, but mudslimes should make some serious reforms a long time ago, just like all the other religions did.
Tatars = bro tier
Arabs, ISIS, and other sand niggers = medieval retards tier
Dunno about Malaysia.

just die already

If you died on that "Calling" day, then you're a true muslim and should rejoice.

Anime is haram, only atheist masquerading as muslim draws hentai.

Please remember that there's also non-religious muslim. It's the End time anyway where every temptations of sin are imminent.

> As far as Iknow you lads cant drink it yea?
I dunno, dude. There's one Azeri guy in my uni who vapes and drinks, yet he never eats pork. (agree with him 2bh, I hate pork)

Not gonna lie, i love this, and somewhat understand the rage. nutella is an essential part of the most nutritious meal of the day

D-does he know that??

>I hate pork
You should die RIGHT FUCKING NOW

And yea its HARAM to drink alco. At least that tell me my neighbors (and coz Im living in Kazan)

One more thing on the subject: it's not so much the religion as it is the place where you come from. Cultures will very much collide quickly if they don't fit together.

I don't think for example that someone from Saudi Arabia who's culture will immediately collide with that of ours.

So no, I don't blame it on islam as much as it is the place where you come from. I have some damn cool Turkish friends who are very liberal minded. They don't care who or what I am.

I prefer this over Nutella desu

I don't have anything against Malaysia, except that their law system is backwards and barbaric (lul u took drugs? death penalty for you), and supposedly native Malays are all poor and dumb, and the Chinese immigrants are generally much more educated and wealthier. Which is pretty sad.

my answer for your statement is the last one here

and you are not dying already.

It's on Friday, I-I promise. ;__;

just die already

Belgium-san, why does your country have so many muslims

do they love chocolate

Shut the fuck up, faggot

France

Sorry, I do hate Islam that much. It has done too much harm to my country.

What ethnicity are you?

holy shit I'm so mad

Belgium likes to think that immigrants are excellent workers that they would do stuff that normal Belgians wouldn't do

boi

were they wrong

Also it's pretty cheap here I suppose?

Sorry, Ramzan

W-will you steal her virginity or her soul?

Translate?

Why do you ask?

>virginity
this

I like Islam as much as I like Scientology... not very much.

However persons who call themselves Muslims should be treated with respect and dignity like any other person.

WTF Nutella is delicious but its filled with sugar.

My French is still a bit rough but, here goes

France is grieved, stricken(?), but she's strong and will always be greater than the fanatics(?) who want to knock her down today

Right after the Bastille day truck attack in Nice where 87 people died and 434 people were injured, the president posted on his official Facebook/Twitter accounts:

"France is depressed and afflicted, but she is strong and will always be stronger than the fanatics who now wish to strike her. #Nice"

Some people rated this post "Haha", as in it makes them laugh. Almost of all them Muslims. Muslims have a few ways of reacting to attacks by their brethren here: worrying that these attacks will damage the name of islam and help the far right rise, or almost saying it was deserved, especially in Charlie Hebdo's case.

"We have run out of white flags and were forced to trade frog legs and baguette for white flags. Today, I had to eat baked beans and toast for breakfast."

Nootjood aub

I will only be satisfied when every Muslim is either dead or licking an oppressor's boot.

And that would mean the Reckoning is nigh as well.
>if you even read the torah.

>Implying the Torah is relevant to Muslims who came long after and just made up lots of rubbish

The world would be a better place if wahabbism was eradicated, but I'm not against muslims in principle

>implying the Quran is not the summary of real Torah and Ingeel lessons and not relevant to muslim

>I'm not against muslims in principle
Which principle are you referring to?

I just mean I hate wahabbism but not necessarily other islamic sects/ideologies

I think I need to learn more about wahabbism. It's been quite a talk for a while now here.

Not very common in your neck of the woods, is it? That's what I always understood anyway.

yes, please die off already

I don't want you to die islam.

I just want you to stop murdering everyone. Simple request.

i don't; no

Please blow up all the atheists as you leave

fake and gay, i don't believe she said any of that.

Yeah you guys have been fucking things up for everyone for too long now

Please die

Fucking die already

Yes
There's plenty of real reasons for all muslims to die
no point it in it happening pointlessly.

Honestly, any time a race of superior men show up in a country and start making the rules, it gets better.
If somebody has the means to cross some body of water or land and impose their will on somebody else, it's better for everybody.
Just look at the conquest of England

>first superpower

I do not hate muslims. I hate islam.
I could very much have a muslim friend, but would never agree with him in things regarding Islam.

some1 nuke bosnia on the way

i dont hate you i hate your god , the same god of the jew.
the god who destroyed earth and has us as slaves to this day .
when he arrives i will stand and fight him to the death, if after you see your god and know him for the blood thirsty mongrel he is you will beg me to kill you and your children.

Is this copypasta?

1. Cunt.
2. I don't like the religion as it currently is, but I don't hate muslims themselves.
I'd be happy if islam disappeared I guess but not muslims. Islam has had some great leaders in the past, but is now mostly currently run by scumbags who use the worst parts of it to entrench their power and wealth.

Hey, can you create the same thread on Sup Forums?
Please

>i don't hate you, i just fucking hate what you love the most, so be my friend
nice try

fuck islam

I would celebrate.