France, Germany unite in face of Trump refugee ban

>PARIS — France and Germany formed a united front Saturday in the face of President Donald Trump’s halt in the U.S. refugee program, with the German foreign minister noting that loving thy neighbor forms part of America’s Christian traditions.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/france-germany-unite-face-trump-refugee-ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/france-germany-unite-face-trump-refugee-ban/

>mfw they will take more immigrants to cover up our shame.

>let in muslims willy nilly with no limits
>shot, trucked, bombed, knifed
>"y-yeah but christian values though"

europe is a fucking joke

France is going to regime change in three months

the cuck alliance

I thought Europe was Atheist? Where is this Christian values coming from?

What in the hell happens with the world? France and Germany form a unity against USA, China threatens USA with jets while USA and Russia restore their relationship.
I'm as confused about who to love and who to hate as a baby boomer after the fall of the USSR.

Deus vult

>with the German foreign minister noting that loving thy neighbor forms part of America’s Christian traditions.
They live on the other side of the fucking world

Most of these are American or British and one Mick

When will Le Pen win and Merkel be kicked out already

When will the mass ethnic and cultural suicide stop

Do they really need to be trucked a few more times before they get it?

>Trump ends up uniting Europe
Ok... i didn't see this coming.

>Merkel be kicked out
Not happening. They are stuck with her until the old hag bites the dust.

>america stops muims immigration
>"FUCKING FASCIST FAT CUNTS FUCK DRUMPF"
>europe does the same
>"WOOO GO BASED EUROPE"

mudslime*

Not even memeing but will whites in the next decade become a minority in France and Germany. Is it gonna be run by immigrants

>cuckmany

Reminds me of someone else who will stay in power until he dies

holy shit

>Cuckrope will continue to defend bringing over Muslims en masse

I'm sorry you have to see this

>When will Le Pen win
Her chances are slim but growing. Hollande has killed the left, which is already divided and every single one of their candidates is a fucking joke. The Republicans have gotten rid of Sarkozy and opted for Fillon, a dangerous man because he's a less radical version of Le Pen and therefore appealing to normies. However he recently got involved in a scandal (when he was still in the Assemblé he had hired his own wife as a secretary (which isn't illegal per se) and arranged for her a salary of €6000 per month except she never showed up for work so she basically got taxpayer money for doing nothing) which really puts a dent in his "reasonable, conservative Catholic" image. We might end up with a less theatrical Trump vs Clinton scenario.

The best case scenario right now is
>More dirt on Fillon drifts to the top
>Feminists start supporting the first potential female leader of France in over 1500 years of history
>A terrorist attack in the weeks running up to the elections, either in France or a neighboring country
>Le Pen herself doesn't do anything stupid

>and Merkel be kicked out already
Not a chance. She's still by far the most popular politician in Germany (and her popularity has actually started growing again recently) and the second largest party after her own CDU is the leftist party of Schultz, which actually wants EVEN MORE immigration. AfD is not only projected to not get all that many seats but even if they are somehow projected to become the biggest party (like PVV here), they will be excluded by all other parties (hurray for parliamentary systems /s).

France has a very good shot at joining the Entente 2.0: Remove Kebab edition. On the other hand Germany will remain part of the Axis of Cuckolds for the forseeable future.

Germs and Frogs want to gang up on number one, because of muslims.
Eh...

pretty much not an argument

Since when did Europe care about Christianity?

it will take longer than that

why do europeans love virtue signalling so much?

Literally nothing wrong with this. Just take the correct precautions and youll be fine.

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
You weebs are pathetic

This is why you need a Congress because Senators will vote on the policies they promised to enact.

>it's a christian thing to feed and provide homes to christian hating savages

yeah, no,go fuck yourself sandniggers

yeah, pretty much
>She's still by far the most popular politician in Germany
she's not, our soon-to-be president actually has a comfortable lead

>Meeting a pilgrimage of Catholics and Lutherans from Germany, Pope Francis said he does not like “the contradiction of those who want to defend Christianity in the West, and, on the other hand, are against refugees and other religions.”

>“This is not something I’ve read in books, but I see in the newspapers and on television every day,” Pope Francis said.

>Answering questions from young people in the group this morning, the pope said, “the sickness or, you can say the sin, that Jesus condemns most is hypocrisy,” which is precisely what is happening when someone claims to be a Christian but does not live according to the teaching of Christ.

>“You cannot be a Christian without living like a Christian,” he said. “You cannot be a Christian without practicing the Beatitudes. You cannot be a Christian without doing what Jesus teaches us in Matthew 25.” This is a reference to Christ’s injunction to help the needy by such works of mercy as feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and welcoming the stranger.

>“It’s hypocrisy to call yourself a Christian and chase away a refugee or someone seeking help, someone who is hungry or thirsty, toss out someone who is in need of my help,” he said. “If I say I am Christian, but do these things, I’m a hypocrite.”

>The world needs Christians to witness God’s mercy “through service to the poorest, the sick (and) those who have abandoned their homelands in search of a better future for themselves and their families,” he said.

>“In putting ourselves at the service of the neediest,” Pope Francis said, “we will experience that we already are united; it is God’s mercy that unites us.”

You have to go back Jorge Ali.

Christian morality also favors charity over welfare. Your move Europe.

>france
>germany
holy shit kek

Christianity is retarded shit. The reason it isn't as bad as Islam now is because not even Christards take it seriously.

Wrong, Christianity directly responsible for the rise of the west. The moral structure rewards hard work.

true, a thousand years ago christians were as alpha as mudslimes with crusades and shit

Great post faggot, keep it up.

>Christianity directly responsible for the rise of the west
Christianity didn't create Rome.

And more importantly, most of the morals in Christianity that we consider "good" in our times were already preached by Platonics.

>alpha
If you think behaving like animals and burning witches is being "alpha"...

Yes, Jesus was known for his support of American capitalism. He also strongly condemned European social democracy and said that you should listen to Alex Jones if you want to attain salvation.

How do you know which one of them is a christian hating savage?

I'm not saying that there's not a lot of very bad people among the migrants, but who are you to categorize them, en bloc, as "christian hating savages"?

Regardless, it's sad that people are so hysterical that they prefer slogans and platitudes to dealing with fact that realistic solutions are going to cost and will take time to implement.

This pope really is the antichrist, no wonder modern Christians are such pacified betas.

>islamic spic

>behaving like animals
what are you refering to?
>burning witches
that were the crazy british outcasts in america

Yes and they will probably drive those countries into the ground.

>that were the crazy british outcasts in america
That happened all over Europe before the US came into existence.

We just made it famous.

this will happen to every white country

Take our shame and our refugees since we can't, Europe!

These people have probably never even picked up a bible. They're openly hostile to Christians.

well the Christian Democratic Union is our government party so they much have touched the bible atleast once

>Christianity directly responsible for the rise of the west.
Nope. Enlightenment did that which overcame Christianity. Which is why it's no surprise that the decline of the West comes at a time of "alternative facts", post truth, feelings over facts and general anti-intellectualism.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

At this rate is more likely that the social security system collapses (a lot of the immigrants depend directly or indirectly on it) and they are forced to go back due to lack of opportunities.
Plus a stagnant economy that is more likely to go down than up (taking Europe as a whole), a lot of them will not have any way to sustain themselves.

What percentage of refugees would say integrate well into society. You know get a job, learn the language, and embrace the native culture.

>that were the crazy british outcasts in america
This shit happened in Europe too, as soon as 794 (Council of Frankfurt).

And while not necessarily witches, Christians always had a fetish to burn everyone who disagrees with them or does something they dislike, such as Urbain Grandier, Giordano Bruno, the Cathars and many others.

>what are you refering to?
Isn't the Thirty Years' War enough for you?
>WAAAAAAHHHHH MY INTERPRETATION ON HOW VULTURE FOOD RESURRECTS IS MORE CORRECT THAN YOURS!

I am not German, but I would say only a fraction.

The only countries where I seen a good amount of them well integrated are the ones that do not allow ghettos from people of the same region to form, thus forcing them to communicate between them on the lands language (the common language).

I do not see that happening in germany, since they are all kept together in refugees camps.

Keep in mind that even a lot of 2nd and 3rd generation of immigrants are actually not integrated.

Europe does not need more people for low level entry jobs, there is already a lot of hand labour offer (Which I also got told by immigrants), which also makes it harder

>budget surplus
>collapse
rrright

why does europe hate itself so much?

>written by a marxist kike

>a pattern which America followed several hundred years and which made it great

Europe is secular, and sometimes not even that. We can have as many christian values as we choose to.

I was speaking more for europe in general (France for example).

Germany has the problem of being a "Bazaar economy", exporting a lot but also having a lot of importations, being the rest of europe still their biggest export markets. Nonetheless i doubt it would be a problem for the german economy.

The issue is with europe as whole (free movement of people, etc), and taking in consideration factors like technological advance.

Where will the unmeployed of the rest of Europe go? There was already a movement to germany and other economies after 2008 crisis. Can you take them all? What with the actual inflow of immigrants at this moment?

What will happen with jobs that are likely to dissapear in 10/15 years? Will not the taxi drivers become part of your structural unemployment?

Germany has seen their social security service suffer deeply, it easier comparing to the 80´s. There are also economical comparison showing a net loss in the purchasing power of german people over the decades.

I do not doubt the germany economy and its capacity to adapt per se, but there are more factos than that

mfw

Having budget surplus now doesn't mean you'll have it in ten, twenty, thirty years.

You all are a very intelligent lot.

Thank you

they will regret this .
just like they did before, this is the start of the 17 th world war.

No.

It was great because it was founded by white settlers. Not Paco and other shitskins.

The next French election will be very important.

If Marine Le Pen wins, we all know that shit will hit the fan. This may mean the end of EU and the rise of autoritarian leaders in countries which are currently the world police. It's probably gonna be fun to watch, but a hell to live in.

Other possibility is a Macron win (considering Fillon is out). If Merkel stays, be prepared to see an even closer French-German union with a goal towards EU federation, which will strongly oppose the "Anglo alliance".

I don't understand why the center-left just adopts a more cautionary approach to immigration. This is literally the only issue that is causing the far right to grow in power.

I support this ban.

No, Holy See...!

soon

>Europe forming cuck alliance for extra boosted cuck signaling while the US gets their shit in order

You got me. Again, anothwe great and informative post.

wanna join? :^)

>well, no I'm not a Christian. In fact I have nothing but contempt for your backwards beliefs, but I'm using them as an argument so you'll do what I say

This is a joke right?

Even after the late 19th century wave of immigration, the 20th century greatness of America was largely the country coasting on the strength of its Protestant Anglo stock (and some scientists poached from wartime Europe.) The waves of Catholics, slavs, and shitskins did nothing for America. Its national success was in spite of this immigration, not because of it.

Now that reserve of brainpower is running dry and America's culture is buckling under the weight of generations of Catholics breeding litters of brainlets.

Yeah it's definitely those damn Catholics, if only they were all inbred cucktestant cultists like the rest. Definitely not the beaners.

How many more rapefugees will they take in now?

kek

Just hate everyone, it's much less confusing.

>Other possibility is a Macron win (considering Fillon is out). If Merkel stays, be prepared to see an even closer French-German union with a goal towards EU federation
I'm afraid. I'd rather see a Le Pen France side with Britain and the US to uncuck itself.

A France that spreads its asshole even further for immigrants and Germany alike will spell the end of France as we know it. France will simply become the first among the Bundeslände, working diligently to achieve the EU's dream of a mongrelized lower class laboring for its masters.

they haven't stopped taking them in, kek

56%

I will laugh so hard when Macron wins. Germany and France will govern the EU even more and there's nothing the irrelevant countries can do as none of them are even close to leaving Europe.

bump

What will remain of "Germany"? Regardless of what happens in France, you will become a minority in your own land withing your lifetime. Whether or not Le Pen wins only dictates whether or not you drag France down in your delusions of grandeur.