ITT: albums normalfags will never understand

ITT: albums normalfags will never understand

While we're at it.

fuck
you

where should I go next after The Mollusk?

b8

not even loser

quebec

>he still can't admit that the 1st Korn album is legitimately good

High school is over dude, it's okay. You can admit it now, you're not gonna get bullied by the Cannibal Corpse fans anymore.

i think you misread the OP, the thread is about albums that normies CAN'T understand, not albums that ONLY normies understand.

even though this album is shit the lyrics are sadly relatable, especially faget.

Go back and listen from Chocolate And Cheese chronologically. After La Cucaracha listen to GodWeenSatan, The Pod, and Pure Guava in that order.

faget's one of the highlights. it's okay to like it bud, just let loose. it is a good album.

saved for a cringe thread

fuck off norman

saved again

youre the "im not like the other girls" of Sup Forums, its so emberassing

i'll say again, fuck off normie

i guarantee youre 15 tops, you have so little social/self awareness that you dont realize how "normal' you are, or how "normal" ween is

cringe

Normalfags love Ween. Go to any Ween concert, you'll see dumb sluts in crop tops with their date-rapist Chad boyfriends and Ween tattoos.

The idea of being a "non-normie" does make me cringe a bit but it'd probably be near impossible for a """normie""" to understand this album.

i hope your cringe thread post gets 0 replies

Normies love Trent Reznor, and Closer and Hurt are where that love started.

>le epic cringe

you have to be 18 to post here

I mean the album as a whole, as it is a concept album (about suicide, addiction, sex) and any song taken out of context is pretty pointless. Of course they like the singles, but they don't really understand it.

doesn't mean they understand it

basically what said. it's the right way.

START FROM THE BEGINNING PLEASE
godweensatan is some fire

their first three albums are terrible introductory albums. they're good but they are definitely too weird for a new listener.

Listening to CAC. Really digging the song roses are free

literally a normie album
thinking otherwise is pure delusion

You just don't get it buddy

>football player-core
Ok user

i don't get the appeal of top 40 music neither, which is pretty similar to korn when you think about it

Nice blog

Favorite Ween by far

Kid Cudi