youtube.com/watch?v=B78iJV6Zw4w
youtube.com/watch?v=v7bOtOs1Q8c
youtube.com/watch?v=NfZYl8qr0oE
youtube.com/watch?v=fN97NK45I-E
soundcloud.com/yoderebiebs/justin-bieber-looking-for-you
migosculture.merchnow.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board really has hit new lows in 2017

Migos actually has a lot of catchy songs. I never listen to them, but my brother does. If I'm going to waste my time with rap it's going to be J Cole or Kid Cudi.

These threads will make a lot more sense this coming Friday when Culture drops and we actually have a whole new album to discuss.

who is the best migo?

Objectively Quavo.

personally takeoff, objectively quavo

I've been meaning to get into them, but should I listen to?
Ive heard a couple singles and I skimmed a couple songs off their Young Rich Niggas tape

TRAPPED AT THE BANDO

HANNAH MONTANNA HANNAH MONTANNA

YEAH DAT WAY, BIG DYKE HO GET IT THOUGH, MACY GRAY

finish that
then no label ii
then rich nigga timeline

Thanks, any songs/highlights I should pay attention to specifically?

you can't go wrong with anything from YRN that has a music video, tracks 11-13 are questionable but the rest is golden
no label ii is amazing until meek mill shows up, then it gets great again, emmett smith and birds are key
rich nigga timeline has cross the country, hit em, move, wishy washy, and struggle, rest is not as good but quality

also avoid their first album

Thanks based user
You are qualified to be my nigga

i can't listen to anything from culture

i just know every autistic normie is listening to it and talking to each other about how trash takeoff is and how quavo needs to go solo

also is shit taste in migos. yrn 2 (especially the second half) is better than no meme 2. offset is no longer a generic rapper, takeoff starts his formulaic flow, and its the start of quavo's new flow. back to the bando mixtape is also good but falls off towards the end

to be honest, their unreleased collection from KTT has some of their best songs and includes freestyle collabs. songs with bobby, mango, skippa, ti, etc..

HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA

>yrn 2
yes commando + 13 other songs is great

the ktt collection is essential though, some of their best loosies are the ones with flippa

Im just looking to get the feel/appeal for them
Any other suggestions? And what is ktt?

Migos? Don't you mean Niggos?

>waste time with rap
>J Cole or Kid Cudi
I think I found your problem with rap.

i lost the download link, but its like 45 loose songs put together into a mixtape from their start all the way to 2016

here are some highlights skippa is basically the 4th migo

>trenchez ft skippa da flippa
youtube.com/watch?v=B78iJV6Zw4w
>john wick
youtube.com/watch?v=v7bOtOs1Q8c
>rich nigga ft mango da foo
youtube.com/watch?v=NfZYl8qr0oE
>trouble ft TI
youtube.com/watch?v=fN97NK45I-E

QUAVO

MIGO!

objectively offset

They are all unique in their own way and one may shine on certain tracks more than another
Quavo tho

What's it like being smarter then the rest of the 8th graders?

ktt is kanytothe.com

cross the country is the best song they ever made i wonder if anything on culture will top it desu

Yeri

arguable

yeri mentioned

yeri mentioned mentioned

THE BEST/MOST SLEPT ON MIGOS FEATURE

soundcloud.com/yoderebiebs/justin-bieber-looking-for-you

Yeri mentioned

hit his ass with the 44 make him fold
chattahoochee river where that nigga body float

Migos is for everyone

for real though my 50 yr old mom likes them

Chubby Wendy

reeny

That new Dat Way track with Rich the Kid is bretty gud

in the past its been quavo, but recently offset has really improved so he might be the highlight of C U L T U R E

when people think of Migos, I think they picture Quavo

YA YA QUEVO
I GOT MOLLY I GOT WHITE

migosculture.merchnow.com

which bundle are you getting? i bought the t-shirt and album

Im a stingy college student so im sticking to apple music

all these people replying quavo dont listen to migos. offset has an objectively better ear for melody and his lyrics are far and away the best in the group, wehter its storytelling, punchlines, or imagery. offset was underutilized for their early work because he was in jail, so quavo took most of the hook duties, and so got the name recognition that makes people consider him the "best" migo.

What the Price is ass
I fear for C U L T U R E

ah ah ah ah honorable c note

does anyone have a link to this ktt migos collection