youtube.com/watch?v=WJa6VP6su_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=dIReprXssTM

AMA

how personally?
how do you know her?
for how long?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJa6VP6su_g

Idk how into punk Sup Forums is but my dad was in Antischism and I grew up around the members of Black Tusk, Baroness, Damad, Black Moth Super Rainbow, and a bunch of other bands that never really went bigger than local. My dad also met the beach boys, played with joan jett, and was opened by green day back when they were teens.

i once touched bilinda butcher on the arm

stepdad opened for radiohead once

jelly

ama

Is that Westballz?

i chat with varg on daily basis

This is the greatest pic of the 2010s.

what is he drinking?

do you burn churches together or hunt minorities?

christ no you dip. try again

Are you another musician or just a friend of hers? (if you're telling the truth)

>burn churches
that's so 1993

that's sick

I guess I should have noted that I do not really know her too personally and I have not talked to/seen her in a long time, but she is a longtime friend of my father. They had known each other since the late seventies (I think they went to school together), and while I did not see her often, she would visit my father every once in a while during my childhood when she still lived in Iceland.

I have not seen her since she moved to London (which was around the early nineties I believe), and I have never asked my father if they still keep in touch. I think it would be weird if I ever tried to contact her by myself.

I am not a musician.

baroness are cool af

how, dude? Mozart was alive during the 18th century, but it's 2017 now? surely he'd be dead by now?

how and when did you guys meet?

He used to live near me, and he warehouses his cars next to my friends shop (so does Sammy Hagar, I've worked on one of his cars but haven't met him for more than a few seconds). I have a few classic cars and Hetfield came up and checked one out when I was parking. Run into him time to time and just say what's up, not sitting down for family dinner or anything. One time this happened and I was with my ex girlfriend who was from Texas and had never seen any famous person, she had a total panic attack and couldn't breath, was pretty funny.

James Ferraro, Spencer Clark, Dan Lopatin, Alex Gray (aka DPI or Dj Purple Image), Laurel Halo and some others

doesnt he live in like, walnut creek or some shit?

w h o a r e y o u

Yeah, there's no way Mozart could actually be still alive today

why are you guys even disputing this

WHAT

No, Marin County, on a huge property right next to Skywalker Ranch

Nobody, really. I used to manage a gallery in Brooklyn and these dudes and many others would play there all the time. We used to hang out together from time to time when all of them still lived in NY.

my dentist gave me false information

black moth super rainbow is fucking tite as tits brother

Is ferraro as crazy as his music irl?

I'm Facebook friends with R. Stevie Moore

im friends with one of the members on facebook and bummed a cigarette off him at a Free Throw concert once

I also live with Pynchon and the Zodiac Killer ama

I'm facebook friends with loads of Dubstep producers

i know all the members of destruction unit

The drummer bullied me in high school, hes a manlet and i hate him

Lars also lives in Marin, and I haven't met him, but my dad worked on his house, he has a shower where the whole back wall is a massive salt water fish tank. Carlos Santana used to live right next to me, met him once, I said I was a fan and he shook my hand and said "love light."

Nah, not really. James is like the nicest guy you'll ever meet. He likes to party

"I'm gonna shove a stick up your ass, user"

forgot pic

are you and your father from Reykjavík? do you still live in iceland? i imagine she visits there quite often

God he turned into such a faggot

Maybe im just assmad because hes done more with music than I ever will

Yes, we both grew up in Reykjavík, but I moved to America in 2002, which is where I currently live.

Yeah Mozart has to be dead. There's no way a human can live that long. The guys just probably trolling