Why are African Americans so determined to rewrite history?

Why are African Americans so determined to rewrite history?

Other urls found in this thread:

sjsu.edu/beethoven/research/faq_beethoven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like Canada then, heh

Its mostly just arab money (using bogus research and history) trying to stir up African Americans.

Of course when any African American begins looking to closely into the Middle East and North Africa, they soon find Arab involvement in slavery- later becoming distrusting of the peoples in the region.

There hasn't been much history wrotten about them that's taught in the west so the ones living there are desperate to write themselves into the narrative. So, someone like Beethohven who is great at music, a field they have come to believe themselves superior in, and for whom thete exists a few curious contemporary quotes about his odd and swarthy features, is a perfect canidate for their revisionist efforts.

This is more a commentary on one's need to belong to history than it is on race. It is no different than white New Worlders playing the "muh heritage" card. They wish to be a part of an old and established culture and people.

>Its mostly just arab money
Explain

I thought it was the russians doing that

I thought it was the jews doing that

>new jazz on your classical radio

how they don't figure out that's an advertising of a music station?

This is clearly Sup Forums falseflagging.

No it isn't. I was in the US south last year and it is a common belief among some blacks that they were the Biblical Isrealites, Jesus was black, Beethoven and other famous personalities from history were black, the Egyptian pharohs were all black, etc.
The Nation of Islam, a weird Muslim iffshoot popular among American blacks, literally believe that whites were invented in a laboratory by a black scientist named Jakub.

Because they're too lazy to rewrite the present.

That image was from a Dutch radio station who had a segment combining jazz and classical. That was a promo.

Good lord why are they so stupid?

his skin is s o clear

Because they have next to none.

crushing inferiority complex, it's why they latch onto >MUH DICK so much, because they have literally nothing else going for them

none of that is common beliefs amongst black people get your head out of your ass.

That's why I said "some blacks" not all blacks.

>b-but not all of us.

Why is it always American niggers that pull this shit, why are Euro blacks so much more civilized

Oh cool it's the representative of all black people.

You should have said "very few blacks", that way you wouldn't have sounded like a complete dumbass.

>Abram Petrovich[a] Gannibal (1696 – 14 May[1] 1781), was an Afro-Russian nobleman, military engineer and general. Kidnapped as a child and presented as a gift to Peter the Great, he was raised in the Emperor's court household as his godson.[2] Gannibal eventually rose to become a prominent member of the imperial court in the reign of Peter's daughter Elizabeth. He is a great-grandfather of the author and poet Alexander Pushkin.[3]
>yfw Russian culture is black culture
does it make sense why they are so violent now?

"Very few blacks" is implied since very few of you can read, or know who Beethoven is, in the first place.

You sound triggered af right now tbqh.

And what was written in the OP is? You'd rather believe that there's a conspiracy amongst black Americans to rewrite history using Facebook posts?

Re-writing history isn't exactly a new tactics nor is it a conspiracy.

It makes sense for a group of people who have little history to try and create their own or take others especially when exposed to another group of people with rich history.

>It makes sense for a group of people who have little history to try and create their own or take others

This is supremely stupid, think about what you just wrote dude..

>Re-writing history isn't exactly a new tactics nor is it a conspiracy

The point was that, is it okay for you to lump black Americans together and think that they all believe petty social media revisionist history? You don't think that's as silly as that Facebook post about Mozart being a secret moor?

>This is supremely stupid, think about what you just wrote dude..
Kwanzaa
>Re-writing history isn't exactly a new tactics nor is it a conspiracy
sjsu.edu/beethoven/research/faq_beethoven/
Ahem.

Many in the black community believe the white man is out to get them. This is a undisputed fact.

As you can see from this article Beethoven is believed to be center of a conspiracy to take black men and paint them white. I believe this has something to do with white people who paint middle eastern jesus white.

Itt white people discover hoteps.

We wuz kangz and sheeeeit
They don't have any other argument than stole the achievements of the others

fuck off

t. Buttblasted nigger

t. anus like Anne Hathaway's mouth

Honestly I feel like its more like white people looking through the internet searching for an excuse to hate black people.

This has got to be such a tiny minority. I wouldn't have even heard about this shit if people on Sup Forums didn't shut the fuck up about it. Your just adding fuel to the fire.

What does a picture of Ahmad Shah Masoud have to do with those?

A majority of black people unironically believe Ancient Egypt was black

I find it flattering that people take their valuable time to shit on a people, obssess and talk about a group with complete dedication.

"White" 4channers just discovered hoteps.

I garuantee you have never a spoken to a black person about what they believe