ALL I EVER WANTED

ALL I EVER WANTED
ALL I EVER NEEDED
IS HERE IN MY ARMS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ID39oAUZWU&list=PLKQWmM_vEmiaka91GUSRIgekmDTuRApIH&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=J5xTUzJIi-o
youtube.com/watch?v=bBYaklKDWj0&list=PLKQWmM_vEmiaka91GUSRIgekmDTuRApIH&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=D72fzwqtn9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depeche Mode is a fantastic fantastic band. Deserve way more recognition and be talked about more on Sup Forums.

Songs of Faith and Devotion is the best album

WORDS ARE VERY UNNECESSARY

WORDS ARE VERY
UNNECESSARY

THEY CAN ONLY DO HARM

VOWS ARE SPOKEN TO BE BROKEN

Apparently they are one of Autechre's favorite bands too.

black celebration > any other DP album

Painful to me
Pierce right through me

HAVE YOU SEEN THE WORLD IN MY EYES

They're releasing a new album in a couple months, won't be as good as their earlier shit but still better than most electronic released today.

They were really really amazing sounding when Alan Wilder was still in the band.

Some Great Reward - Songs of Faith and Devotion is one of the best album streaks ever,
Wilder's composition seriously elevated their music to a level they have struggled to reach since he left.

LETS HAVE A BLACK CELEBRATION

>Wilder's composition seriously elevated their music to a level they have struggled to reach since he left.

Yes

It sounded very layered, complex, and cinematic. Very powerful shit. Now it sounds still good, but it lacks the added element that really made it stand out and be memorable.

Their work from 1984-1993 is like a drug, very addicting, especially Songs of Faith and Devotion. Higher Love is so good to listen to.

Ultra was pretty good too, a step off after Wilder left, but Flood was a good producer.

BA CHIWAWA CHU CHU PA PA
BA CHIWAWA CHU CHU PA PA

Black Celebration = Violator > Music For the Masses = Songs of Faith & Devotion > Some Great Reward = Sounds of the Universe = Construction Time Again > A Broken Frame = Playing the Angel > Speak & Spell > Ultra >>>>>>>> Exciter

CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A MAN

HATE ANOTHER MAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Violator>Songs of Faith and Devotion>Music for the Masses>Ultra=Playing the Angel>Some Great Reward>Delta Machine>Speak and Spell>Sounds of the Universe>Construction Time Again>A Broken Frame>Exciter

Every once in awhile they manage to make a song that comes fairly close to sounding like they used to.

Like on Playing the Angel
>Precious
>I Want It All
>Lillain
All sound pretty close to a logical progression of that old sound.

Delta Machine has it moreso too.

Should be Higher for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=-ID39oAUZWU&list=PLKQWmM_vEmiaka91GUSRIgekmDTuRApIH&index=10

youtube.com/watch?v=J5xTUzJIi-o

Secret to the End
youtube.com/watch?v=bBYaklKDWj0&list=PLKQWmM_vEmiaka91GUSRIgekmDTuRApIH&index=4

no and heres why youtube.com/watch?v=D72fzwqtn9s

Why what? Great song but your point?

Also almost all Depeche Mode albums are great, that's how good they are.