What can we do to fix mexico?

What can we do to fix mexico?

WALL

showing daily destroys your skin protection. no wonder why white people does get burned, acne, and these white-people related things

Clean them ourselves by licking their tender skin

t.retard

That[s a Puerto Rican dumb fuck

>not wanting to lick her dirty asshole

Naya Rivera is Puerto Rican.

Did you guys know Naya Rivera is a Puerto Rican???

so why do white people have so much skin damage?

eww

skin with less melanin is more vulnerable to the sun

retard

>France is as dirty as India

Ewww

What is meant by a "shampoo"? Do people take showers without washing their hair?

Only if you shower for too long, like more than 10 minutes daily. Filthy cunt.

yes, if you wash your hair daily it will slowly fall off, that's why you're balding
did you ever wonder why shampoos advertise alot that they offer 72 hour or more protection? It's because you're not supposed to wash your hair daily

Yeah, i try to avoid using shampoo as often as possible

shampoo is bad for your scalp

i would give her a shower iykwim

>shampooing daily

For countries other than Mexico apparently so

not washing your filthy ass is a beaner thing.
the wall just got 10 feet higher

but if i shower without shampoo my hair will get shitty
what am i supposed to do i didnt know it was this complex i literally never showered without shampoo

your hair is overproducing oil to compensate for the shampoo stripping all of it

you have to go through about two weeks of shittiness for your hair to return to its baseline level.

enjoy your receding hairline nigga
you should buy shampoo for your tipe of hair (fat, curly, wavy etc) and wash it once every 3-4 days. If it gets all greasy and shit you should wash it in the morning, since the grease mostly appears during nightime

2 weeks without shampoo? i just cant, i have clients to see.
maybe i can just shave all of it off, but i dont like the shape of my skull much

Europeans don't shower everyday though. Neither do NEETs, and they have perfect baby skin.

She must've never met a neck beard or been to an anime/video game con that's for sure.

there are temporary alternatives to shampoo while you wait for your oil production to slow down

baking soda + apple vinegar, namely

>White people
>On the topic of smelling bad
wew.

I'm not even fucking kidding, there is always that ONE white kid who never wears deodorant. I'm in college now, and even here there is that one kid who is completely oblivious to his own scent. I felt bad for those sitting around him.

>He browsed reddit
>He wore a barat hat daily
>He brought his 3DS to play games while we had lectures

If he played Senran Kagura on his 3DS, that'd be icing on the cake.

>europeans dont shower every day
What........

>there is always that ONE white kid who never wears deodorant
As opposed to that one non-white who actually wears deodorant.

Yes, that's exactly what I was implying. Blacks DO have a distinct smell, but they still wear deodorant.

Just like there's that one girl who obsesses over horses, there's that one white kid who never wears deodorant.

Why won't you just enjoy my shitpost?