If California gets independence, I'm seriously considering to move into it...

If California gets independence, I'm seriously considering to move into it. They have all the good things of the US without all those bad things. People there aren't a bunch of a fanatics but really nice and calm people. Without the U.S they would turn one of the most egalitarian, fair, welcoming and developed country of the world.

It's not going to happen, but California is one of the better states.

Go ahead and go there.
It's like a Spanish Colony so you'll feel at home.

Yup, we're that awesome.

you won't have to integrate either because its already hispanic

They won't survive without their water supply
Also
>California
>zero fanatics
Yeah no

If I go to California is to join their way of life, not to transform it into the shithole Spain already is

That's the only real bad thing about immigration: non-integration

>California leaves the union
>Democrats never win the Electoral College or Popular Vote ever again.

No, Democrats would just have some based candidates again that can appeal to more of the country, like this guy.

This.

Like pottery.

>Water gets completely cut
>They get saddled with large amount of debt
>State budget no longer subsidized
>Many large business leave due to lack of trade deals with the US
>They spend billions on stupid shit to prove themselves like state owned healthcare
>They let in a flood of Mexicans to prove we can be diverse
>Bankrupt, without water, and third world in 20 years

This is what would happen

Jim Webb was absolutely fucking based. He was the only person I would have supported over Trump and he wasn't even the same party.

im coming too

Joe Biden is also fairly based but he's even older than Trump.

Please let California secede, I want to see how fast that liberal shithole degenerates into hell on earth.

I'm not against Catalonia getting an independence referendum

Honestly I would also want to leave Spain if I had a excuse to do it.

I'm a Californian. Just be sure to avoid everything and anything save for the central and (some) southern coast.

*central coast

to add on to what this guy said, here is a map. avoid the central valley and southwest region at all costs

forgot map

adjusted for cost of living, california is the most impoverished state. there is no middle class there, it's just a handful of rich whites and then tens of millions of poor violent brown people.

there's also no water and half of the state starts on fire every summer.

enjoy our high unemployment and expensive rent

>6%
>high

we're like 20%

ca is a traitor state full of illegals.
i will never move back. fuck them i will go back to kick there face in fucking gold whoreing traitors.

that's because people are dropping out of the labor force, so it's really a lot higher. there really are no jobs. it is an improvement from spain i guess, but enjoy paying 1000 for that studio apartment.

at least we have DUDE WEED LMAO so thats nice.

6% is the number of people drawing unemployment insurance benefits, not the number of people out of work. once they've exhausted their allowed benefits, they don't show up in the system any more.