Do you agree, Sup Forums?

Do you agree, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DybKrtAqYJs
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/01/64-percent-of-muslims-in-egypt-and-pakistan-support-the-death-penalty-for-leaving-islam/
cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/donald-trump-refugees-executive-order/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

Those who seek to divide usually are remembered as the villains. That being said fuck the muzzies.

Let me guess, you think the Nazis should have won right?

They already see us as villains. We might as well get something out of it

I'm purfectly fine with this

What does that matter.
Rarely.

No, because there is no Muslim Ban. Only a ban on citizens from certain countries. Including non-Muslims.

This 2bh. White people are by now very used to the idea of smelly minorities telling them they have original sin.

No, it's absurd to think that the guy who limited travel will be the villain when his predecessor literally made it that all males over 14 in a warzone are combatants and then significantly increased the amount of drone usage.

Too early to say how history will treat Trump but history will not look favourably on Obama.

If Muslims weren't such a problem everywhere, this wouldn't have happened

Nah it just depends on how this all ends, you have people like Churchill who were 10x more racist than Trump hailed as hero

i agree with the muslim ban

It's not even a muslim ban, it's a ban on countries that Trump doesn't do business with.

>history will not look favourably on Obama.
Yes it will. Anything bad he may have done will be completely forgotten. History loves simplicity, and he is, simply, Americas first black president, ended wars, won the Nobel Prize, engaged in diplomacy with Cuba, and opposed Russian militarism. Even if he did horrible things, history will not remember him as bad, or as morally questionable. Wedged between two disliked presidents, he will be fondly remembered for generations.

>history will not look favourably on Obama.
lmao are you serious?

>ended wars
you're fucking retarded

If you kill them, they win. Come on, it's the current year.

Obviously I don't believe this fag. To a Mudslime we American pigs are already villains, keep those bitches out of here.

>All terrorism comes from foreigners. Closing all borders will end all terrorism.

Who are you quoting?

Not me, history.
Strawman.

Americans are seen as villains by a good chunk of the world already, so what if some Muslims hate us a little bit more?

"We must obviously close borders in response to a terrorist attack!" -

>daily grenade attacks in malmo

Fuck off Abdul.

Depends on how the future turns out

Does that image imply the message "All terrorism comes from foreigners. Closing all borders will end all terrorism."?

Reminder that if a single Muslim has ever as much as stubbed his toe, the whole religion is bunk.

t. muhammad al-nigdaddi

You have to go back.

last year was the current year

>1000 people asked in every country
>this sample size is enough to determine the religious beliefs of almost 2 billion people

Really gets those brain cells going

Taken to an extreme, yes.

What war will he go down as ending?

well i hope not because that would mean trump did something really bad like started gassing people

hello army vet here i killed those kids dads in war , you really want our enemy's children here , fuck you traitor. fuck me go die.

That middle east one, the war on terror, the war on drugs, I dunno.

How come none of these people blame Obama for his shitshow in Yemen, Syria, Libya, and countless other nations
>be Obama
>win Nobel peace prize
>waste billions on worthless drone strikes
>bomb more nations than bush and kill countless civilians
>indirectly lead to the creation of Isis
Really makes me think

Learn statistics you fucking Turkish cunt. That's more than adequate size of sampling.

maybe you should have thought of that before deciding to become a baby killer

there are plenty of people who do blame obama for that tbf

Not really. No one has ever said that banning Muslims would solve all of the world's problems. You're very unintelligent, but that's okay I guess.

Anyway, Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization. We've seen that in our own countries and we see it every day in Europe. There is no reason for us to accept Islamic refugees at a time when the entire Islamic world is in turmoil and when almost every single religious attack that is currently happening is being performed by a Muslim.

When the latest religious attack happens in an American or European city, we don't sit around wondering who is doing it. Was it the Buddhists? Was it those darn Catholics? Was it a Hindu? No, it was invariably a Muslim.

Islam was incompatible with Western Civilization 1400 years ago, 100 years ago, 500 years ago, and it still is today.

And because of that you can decide what each muslim individual must have for an agenda, and bar their travel because of it?

I could go the most neo-nazi village in the US and ask around 1000 people about their beliefs and then apply my results on the entire american population. See how retarded that is? See how retarded it is to ask 1000 people and apply them on a number so fucking high? See how dumb it is seeing that many of them are kids or minors but they weren't excluded? see how """"reliable"""" that forum is you got that graph from?

Maybe you should get some fucking edcuation first fat cunt

literally cannot believe he's done it

the absolute madman

godspeed trump you glorious bastard

Somebody has to play that part

Why is everyone overreacting, it's only for four months

>indirectly lead to the creation of isis
>indirectly

Clinton created the Taliban, Bush al-qaida, and Obama created ISIS.

>good guys are portrayed as bad guys

Thank you but everyone already knows that.

does anyone seriously think he's going to let it expire after four months

What will trump create, an Israel terrorist group

This guy is right and you know it

No. But we can reasonably estimate with an exttemely high degree of certainty.
The sample size is randomized you fucking turkish cunt. They didn't just go to the most radical cities or regions. It was a completely random sample from the country in question.

Learn statistics.

You're talking about Islam as if it's one thing that everyone beieves in, in exactly the same way. Someone calling themselves a muslim is an extremely poor explanation of what values and beliefs that person holds. Islam isn't eing impported as if we want it to be installed as the new governing ethos of the civilized world, it is individuals fleeing from conflicts in certain areas. Unless they have committed crimes or you have conclusive proof that they will commit crimes if accepted, denying them an escape from a warzone is unjustifiable.

>pew research is not reliable

Unironically kill yourself.

>they didn't just go to the most radical cities or regions

Really? Can you give me a source on where exactly they went then? Can you give me source on the age groups, ethnicites, religious sects etc.? you can't because that graph is fucking bullshit

People who admire historical 1950's American society should dislike the travel ban executive order.

1950s Americans liked a show starring a Syrio-Lebanese American on a major tv network for over a decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=DybKrtAqYJs

>The Danny Thomas Show (known as Make Room for Daddy during the first three seasons) is an American sitcom which ran from 1953 to 1957 on ABC and from 1957 to 1964 on CBS.

Yup im serious. The whole first black thing will be forgotten/minimised and instead history will bring to light how his lack of action had so many disastrous consequences for the west and Americans place as the leader of the free world. Playing the fiddle while the free world burned.

Agree with you bro

Danny Thomas was a Christian like most Middle Eastern immigrants to the USA back then, he even changed his name to fit in

pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Read yourself stupid cunt. It was a randomized sample.

Also

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/01/64-percent-of-muslims-in-egypt-and-pakistan-support-the-death-penalty-for-leaving-islam/

BTFO

History is written by the victors.

(((History books)))

so i am an atheist. but i live in turkey. can i come to the US?

All terrorism *does* come from foreigners. The fact that the foreigner was born in your country doesn't mean he's magically one of you.

No.

ah shit. fuck this then im gonna hijack a plane and go to america

Gas all Jews and Muslims

The ban is only 7 countries, we would never ban our great ally Turkey.

Okay maybe but it wouldn't be until after we've moved our nukes out of Incirlik.

What Muslim ban?

There's a fockin lazah sight in your room right now.

How is this a muslim ban, you dunce? It's a 120 day suspension of immigration from seven countries. There are many more countries with muslim majorities that are not affected by this

Dont worry phillipo

im in incognito mode

yes

Indeed. The fact that someone who is a citizen of, and raised from birth in your country means he's one of you. And no, terrorism can be commited by anybody, foreigner or not. Breivik comes readily to mind.

There's a difference between a country with a majority muslim population like Turkey, and a full on islamic nation with an islamic system of government and constitution, like Iran.

>The fact that someone who is a citizen of, and raised from birth in your country means he's one of you.
No.

>Breivik comes readily to mind.
Not terrorism.

What Muslim ban? What are you discussing?

cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/donald-trump-refugees-executive-order/index.html

happy to, if it saves western civilisation.

Yes. Those who support a full ban of refugees will be remembered as pussies who acted through their fears rather through what was right.

Someone more relevant than you. He will never think about your pathetic life, yet you spend time from yours talking about his opinions.

Yes, it does.

And yes, it was. How would you define "terrorism" then? Doesn't it count unless there are more than two explosions?

there is no muslim ban. this is fake news

Lebs aren't on the ban list.

All those Orthodox Syrians are fucked, but they generally back the government anyway.

The left tries very hard to lionize him just for being black, but yeah, his presidency basically ravaged his party, amplified growing sectarianism, and produced Trump. History isn't going to look fondly on that.

Defending your country is not terrorism.
Dealing with openly treasonous elements is not terrorism.

t. idealist retard

They probably can be, and that is not what he was doing.

nothing he's doing is wrong here. i'd even go as far as to say he didn't ban enough countries

By the way, why did Trump not ban Afghanistan, Pakistan and Saudi-Arabia? I'd argue those countries are much more affected by terrorism than Iran or Sudan.

Good post

Great post, enjoy being seen as a coward by society.

This. It's wholly possible that people will look back on people who denied radical Islamic terrorism the way they view Neville Chamberlain and appeasement.

>The fact that someone who is a citizen of, and raised from birth in your country means he's one of you.
This is obviously incorrect.

>And no, terrorism can be commited by anybody, foreigner or not. Breivik comes readily to mind.
It's hard to take someone seriously when they use an example of non-Islamic terrorism from six years ago and ignore that there were nine Islamic terror attacks last weekend.

>nd yes, it was. How would you define "terrorism" then? Doesn't it count unless there are more than two explosions?
Answer me. Use an example of non-Islamic terrorism from 2017, and I'll name 3 Islamic ones, and I'll last twice or three times as long.

Extreme vetting was already in place for those countries.

We aren't getting immigration that is noticeable from them.
All they do is send princes that do some mishap.

Not him, but you have no idea what you're talking about

I know what I'm talking about.

Trump got into office with the fears most common among Whites.
>The majority of Trump voters do not have a college degree
Really makes you think.

I thought the americans say their muslims were good unlike europe rapefuges

why is it okay to single out races when it's expedient for your argument? Just curious. You're painting all white people as racist hate mongers

obama instituted a 6 month ban on iraqi refugees and nobody had a problem, trump institutes a 3 month ban and the world loses their fucking minds. it's not even a muslim ban either, it's a ban on a select amount of countries, none of which are even in the top 3 of muslim population.
FBI, DHS and DNI all concluded the vetting system was insufficient and a threat to national security, that was during obama's presidency and not trump's. trump is acting on their conclusions. stop crying already