Anyone else find it funny how butthurt the huemonkeys are over this?

Anyone else find it funny how butthurt the huemonkeys are over this?

I don't give a shit that he lied - I find it hilarious that the cheeky lad had a go at the Brazilian's expense

it's hilarious seeing you third world monkeys become universally butthurt at Ryan's trolling

The lad had some banter at the expense of your shithole and the butthurt ensued, meanwhile he'll get off scott free

Suck on his privilege

wtf i love Ryan now

What did he do? Also it looks like he has a small dick.

>5 braindead bimbos

>HOW DARE YOU THIRD WORLD ZIKA SHITHOLE MONKEY PISS SHIT TAKE OUR GOOD WHITE ATHLETES REEEEEEEEEEE
>heh... heh, yeah, Brazil so butthurt lel we trol xD

>lel we r such trols xD

He won't be swimming so good once his ad money is over. Also, americans are the ones who got #Lochtegate and #LochteMess trending.

Kill;Kill;Kill;Fuck;Marry

>one butthurt landwhale girl that hasn't gotten dick in ages

He's an aryan god belittling a shithole country while he laughed all the way to the bank, with gold medals in hand.

It's called flexing your muscles. Deal with it

none of my friends give a shit about this, believe me this won't impact anything lol. Except your guys asshole from the extreme butthurt hangover

>ur butthurt
>no u
nice thread Sup Forums

>go to Brazil
>make fake report about getting robbed
>police investigate and detain liars

>go to America
>make fake report about getting robbed
>police shoot suspect in raid, 3 other people killed in crossfire
>BLM riot takes another 6 lives

Helps with the swimming physics I guess

>go to brazil
>make up a lie to take advantage of country's shithole conditions
>get out scott free
>laughing all the way as his gold medals are clanking, will still have endorsements left and right since nobody here gives a shit

Only bad part is that he didn't stay around long enough to get a dose of brazilian interrogation and get his shit kicked in. He looks like a faggot and his gay love affair is probably what he was hiding

Definitely fucked a trap

not sure if trolling or gozando com o pau dos outros

>gold medal

fix'd for you, bro.

confirmed shit dick

welcome to white privilege, bitch.

We can do when we want, when we want. We built the modern world, we make the fucking rules.

As a fellow alpha white swimmer, I fully understand why he did what he did

>american using the word lad

Am I in hell.

huh yeah I guess you're right my bad kek.

Either way he fulfilled his alpha male privileged behavior in the jungle after he dominated your women, and you guys cried over it.

Hi-larious

Mad? i just discovered that our country has some honor left and doesn't bow to the americans overlords like the puppet contries of Europe. Feels good tbqh fampai.

>alpha swimmer
Do you also pack 2 inches? It's good for the water dynamics after all.
You also just pretty much implied that having shit dick is a good thing

Is that you? You look p hot desu ngl no homo

Havent seen any huehue mad at all i gues youre just projecting, its simple you make a false statement to the police you go to jail.

bloody hell init bloke

Pee in the Loo

Low Test liberal male detected