got a long bottom bitch call the hoe neville

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here
and then there's this thread

onkyo a shit

if u an avant-bitch imma cut you

Not since 2012

is this a serious account?
rateyourmusic.com/~notebooks

i remember this guy used to have decent taste, what happened?

imgur.com/a/BafIz

>imgur.com/a/BafIz
hmm, that's very autistic, but people change, that's from 2013
i remember he had decent taste after that, but it now seems mostly trash

Hladik Boomin Want Some More

All of the blogchat clique(with the exception of a certain bearded adonis) have gone through some sort of taste regression.

thats because theyre massive poseurs whose real "taste" is the very mucore they once tried so hard to dislike. sad

theyre pretty shite but they got good taste in scarufficore

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

sometimes it really does feel weird knowing i am the only person here who is not a virgin... sigh

I would gladly kill a /rym/ poster in their sleep.

rateyourmusic.com/~fruitfork

rateyourmusic.com/~SuicideByCandlelight

hi turny!

hi david!

>19 / Female
>bragging about not being a virgin

Wow you spread your legs open for men! What an achievement! You're so accomplished for a girl your age ^_^

no way

proof?

proof of what?

Based onkyo listening ploymath lad like L "Y" J

anybody here exercise to music

female

How pathetic

ive been on this site long enough to know if a poster is a girl

>onkyo
>ploymath
nice oxymoron, L "Y" J

people who are entertained by these threads or anything related to rym, especially posts like these, need to be gassed immediatly

rofl someones never been on /jp/ or /scv/ before. neck yourself kid.

If L "Y" J likes it, it's a ploymath genre. He's the most based rym user after all, a literal rym god that stands head and shoulders above everyone else.

you're not funny

you rate... singles........................... lol

>rockism in 2017

>2017
>doesn't rate singles
>>>/zygote/

it wasn't a joke

haha yeah i'd better only listen to 40 minute albums with 20-30 minutes of filler from start to finish! fuyck off bitch

but seriously, what's wrong with rating singles?

Dedicated to Multi-Instrumentalist Leroy "Y" Jenkins

people who like rock music (a genre where artists focus on albums and singles are usually straight off albums) are too stupid to understand things outside their comfort zones

your point lacks nuance but okay

True that. I learned so much about music by droning him. He's truly the most based tastemaker on rym today, move over antiwarhol.

you're not funny

he gave star boy (a single that is on a album i repeat a single that is not a non-album single but a single that is on a album that is named after this single) a 0.5.... which probably also means this guy is a bit of a racist [spoiler]rating popular black artists low is code used by known white supremists on rym to help identify each other[/spoiler]
rating singles serves as a way for music noobs to artificially pad & INFLATE (like a BIG bellah hehehehehehehe) their number of ratings.....
theyre pointless... meaningless

Not that guy, but I don't think he was trying to be funny, he sounded pretty serious to me.

>which probably also means this guy is a bit of a racist [spoiler]rating popular black artists low is code used by known white supremists on rym to help identify each other[/spoiler]

Proof? Sounds like something only a white supremacist would know...if it were true.

>rating singles serves as a way for music noobs to artificially pad & INFLATE (like a BIG bellah hehehehehehehe) their number of ratings.....

Oh yeah because No_ is a noob. Go fuck yourself. Dumbass whore.

Listening to the entire Sup Forumscore chart from top to bottom right now. Jim O' Rourke up next.

rateyourmusic.com/~CtrlMaster

Why don't we ask Shafari to just open up a rym island with all the money he laundered with sonemic. That would be more fun

>animal collective
>daft punk
>5/5
oh god

Hussein Muhammad "Iran with the money" Sharifi

I like avant-teen music! Swans, Grips, Anco, I could go on and on!

"Proof? Sounds like something only a white supremacist would know...if it were true."

its just common sense..... just put to and too together

"Oh yeah because No_ is a noob. Go fuck yourself. Dumbass whore."

if i rated singles i would have 40000 ratings too

Holy zygote.

>5 stars to a shitty ambient "vaporwave" album

Lmao

MPP > Morton Feldman

Zygotes unironically think like this kek.

>its just common sense..... just put to and too together

to and too, i love that. but how is it common sense? maybe a lot of the artists that i happen to hear unwillingly through top 40 radio at work happen to be black? i think that's a more realistic explanation than saying "white supremacist" (im not even white ROFL)

>if i rated singles i would have 40000 ratings too

Maybe I want to be like those x0000+ rating dudes?

rateyourmusic.com/collection/No_/r0.5-5.0,typs/1

rateyourmusic.com/collection/riceshoes/r0.5-5.0,typs/1

No_ has heard more than five times more albums than you.

MPP is lower than embryo-tier

>ironically giving 5/5 to corey feldman and jason aldean
LOL *upboats* xD

>normie has normie sense of humor
mind = blown

riceshoes is lolsoquirkylolsorandumbXD the poster, and also is a "woman"

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

heyyy

Yep! They sure are great albums!

this guy rates albums like black people take bullets

rateyourmusic.com/~suddenlywolf

fresh blood

"to and too, i love that. but how is it common sense? maybe a lot of the artists that i happen to hear unwillingly through top 40 radio at work happen to be black? i think that's a more realistic explanation than saying "white supremacist" (im not even white ROFL)"

it is possible for people of color to be white supremecacists too

"Maybe I want to be like those x0000+ rating dudes?"

maybe you just need to get a lyfe.........

"No_ has heard more than five times more albums than you."

yet i am 19 and he is 27.... at the rate im going, by the time im 22 i will have surpassed him... at 27.... i will totally eclipse him

says the people who have to type in 4chanspeak cause they wanna fit in........ you know, while youre over here posting rude, offensive, and downright belligerent comments harassing miniorites, ill just be over here, in your moms room, having sex, with your mom, i have doing your mom, i lost my virginity to your mom (she loves me for my original sense of humour something you lack)

oh and btw? corey feldman has way more talent in a single bone in his body than your precious "morton feldman" will ever have

XD you so funny I literally busted my dick all over my screen from the lulz orgasm KEK!

dam son where'd you find this

>it is possible for people of color to be white supremecacists too

good job on falling for the "non-white people can be racist too!" meme. look whos the real racist now :)

Who are some other based black rym users? Besides my nigga L "Y" J of course.

>yet i am 19 and he is 27.... at the rate im going, by the time im 22 i will have surpassed him... at 27.... i will totally eclipse him
so in 3 years you think you're going to hear 5x more music than you've heard up to this point? how fucking new are you?
>says the people who have to type in 4chanspeak cause they wanna fit in
the same could be said about you, just replace Sup Forums with tumblr. you are tumblr incarnate.
>you know, while youre over here posting rude, offensive, and downright belligerent comments harassing miniorites
yeah, this is basically tumblr virtue signalling

you are not special or unique in any way

you're a fucking stereotype

Imagine being this mad.

hladik, hamtrax

How is laughing at an absolutely HILariOUS post mad. I literally skeeted everywhere I lulzed so hard bro!

GereGere be that nigga whom white people mean when dey sey they got black friends

i thought we were all friends on this website. good frineds

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is riceshoes but u can call me t3h RyM3r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very ploymath!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet ploymath ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 rate obscure albums w/ my girlfreind (i dont rate singles if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite hobby!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes ploymath 2 of course but i want 2 meet more ploymath ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of recsssss!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck is that man-babby furfag actually a nigger? that's hilarious

It's almost pitiful how hard you're trying right now dude.
oh hey heartstrings that was a weak cumback

Why'd you stop posting with your name riceshoes.

geez, bud. it's like you put everything i don't wanna hear into one sentence. thanks, i guess.

REDDIT NEEDS U BACK

who?

can non white "people" stop posting here? you're ruining these threads

what if you're an honorary white?

dae think nignogs are monkeys xd

you're either white or not, fool

this
trump is president now
non-whites RAUS

t. angry butthurt little white bitch. L "Y" J is black and he's a literal rym god, and your just some literal who?

>Tripfag complaining about anything ever
Strongly consider suicide my guy

you must be 18 years of age or older to post on Sup Forums

dicks out for harambe