Is this the best couple in rock?

Is this the best couple in rock?

I saw Josh Homme at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

\m/

That girl looks like she needs a shower

I also don't know who she is

But Josh Homme is fucking cool so the answer to your question is yes just by virtue of his presence

that's brody from the distillers
also, his wife

more like GRODY

her hair's just shiny because of all the light on them for photos, you can tell its washed because of the fluffyness

whatever you say, Shaka

Wrong again, idiot.

Wrong

Will Toledo and who?

ROCK on, brother. Keep up the good fight for REAL music.

\m/-_-\m/

Douchebag from some corporate shill band and some basic bitch who never grew out of her hot topic phase? No. These people need to die.

>pic of you

Grimes

>he doesn't know who brody dalle is
>he never had a teenage distillers/spinnerette phase solely because of how funny brody made his pee-pee feel

you never experienced true teendom, friend.

no

>she will never bite your dick off

why live?

Josh Homme is one of the most based and passionate rock musicians, and his wife was also in a rock band, so, yes

I cant really top this

who is this semen demon?

I want to do things to Brodie and Cindy.

Cindy?

before everything fell apart.

why is she SO fucking fine god damn

is this shitposting?

she's even prettier without the heavy make up.

Josh Homme is a kike and his co-band perpetrated the Bataclan false flag attack.

This is a meme/copypasta thats been on Sup Forums for I don't even know, 5+ years. The more you know.

one half: one of the best musicians in modern music, and has been a part of countless classic albums

the other half: some hot topic punk lady

...I guess?

To be fair like four is not exactly fucking "countless" is it

haven't listened to queens in a while. thanks for reminding me.