A girl was physically attacked in Murcia by 10+ people because she was wearing a bracelet with spanish flag's colours

>A girl was physically attacked in Murcia by 10+ people because she was wearing a bracelet with spanish flag's colours

>Media talks about Trump's wife sadness

not funny anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqXgMuVxgvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were talking about the Spanish girl who got btfo for having a Spanish flag in Spain the other day. All over the news here.

>go to Spain
>buy hotdog
>put ketchup and mustard on
>get beaten for using the Spanish colors
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

People here is defending the aggression by calling her a fascist

Would a British Commonwealth-like system work for Spain? That is, all the parts that want independence get complete political autonomy, but keeping Phil as a symbolic head of state?

Monarchy is one of the reasons they want to leave

Honest question: what makes Chicano countries like Spain and Italy so fiery-tempered?

The Murcia woman was known for being involved violent anti-LGBT and anti-immigration groups man, the bitch wasn't innocent.

Shitty people will get their ass handed to them by other shitty people.

I remember when having different thoughts than the liberal elite wasn't a crime penalized by social violence and getting beaten to death.

I'll be honest, I read it as "Murica" the first time and spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what the hell everyone was talking about.

Careful Paco, that Roman statue could be interpreted as fascist symbology.

Spain is full of communists and other idiots since a long time, this is not exactly news.

Same

That makes me mad

Mad enough to listen to falangist songs and feel angry
youtu.be/yqXgMuVxgvM

>People here is defending the aggression by calling her a fascist
w-what?

She's good then

That girl was supposedly member of anti-refugee and anti-lgbt groups. This is the context people is defending the beating. The girl otherwise says that those people were beating her because of her spanish-flag in a bracelet. Whoever is right, the real thing is that a dozen of people were beating a helpless girl and no one did nothing against it.

I'm going to assume you're just trolling and aren't actually massive faggots, but I'm going to get at it anyways.

There is nothing wrong with leaning right, but for the love of God, if you support fascist shit you're already out of the "m-muh free speech" excuse.

You're acting like the SJWs you hate so much when you pretend society is actively oppressing you. We're not. We're just tired of extremism, and if beating the ever loving shit out of you means you'll finally shut the fuck up for like 5 minutes, then so be it.

We already have a handful with the regressive left; replacing smelly diarrhea with another brand of smelly diarrhea is not the solution.

>That girl was supposedly member of anti-refugee and anti-lgbt groups
yes, to be honest, it would make the arguing person not better than terrorists themselves.

leftists took power in spain, they are culturally in command and will ruin your country

sorry dude RIP

>wanting less immigration means that it's okay to attack you

No wonder Mexico is such a 3rd world country, it's full of anti-social, low-IQ retards!

You probably got beaten up for ruining a hot dog with k*tchup

El facista, señoras y señores

> get bullied for being proud of your country
the only answer is to push to the other side violently

countries that arent ideologically united must be molded with force to be so

>Implying beating to death fascists isn't a great thing

Nationalism in a world with no other nationalist countries to protect yourself from is a mistake. You're a mistake.

>wear a bracelet with your people's flag on it
>get beaten up because of this

I actually don't necessarily blame you for your dumb position. If I were Mexican, I would be ashamed of Mexico and Mexicans as well and would never wave my flag.

Nobody wants independence in Murcia.

>"hey guys, maybe we shouldn't let in millions of people who are demonstrably incompatible with Europe?"
>"YOU FASCIST, REEEE!"

El facista, señoras y señores(1)

Murcia is one of the most conservative regions in Spain

>immigrants are bad!!! fuck muslims!!!! gay people shouldn't have rights!!!

>bwaaaaaaaaah they hit me bwaaaaaahhh

deserved

Are you serious? Do you really think that's what they think?

>>immigrants are bad!!! fuck muslims!!!!
Muslim immigrants are bad, yes. It's a fact, why deny it? No one's complaining about the Indian doctor who immigrates to a country. We're talking about Muslim immigrants (who are incompatible with Western Civilization)

>>bwaaaaaaaaah they hit me bwaaaaaahhh
A society without freedom of speech is not a society worth living in. I know you're that you're a low IQ monkey who just got off the boat from North Africa, but you need to know that you can't violently assault someone for saying something that you don't agree with.

Nah, it's probably worse. I'm not even a commie (I'm liberal-libertarian) but I think those kind of people shouldn't just exist, they put in danger democracy and the system of liberties, and therefore be banned.

This is what people like the bitch from Murcia think.

We are not talking about the average American who voted for Trump in hopes he'd fix the Rust Belt, we're talking about legitimate, active degenerates who promote facist ideology to take advantage of the angry, uneducated people of Europe and America. The former has a legitimate reason to be frustrated, the other is a retard that deserves as many punches as possible.

eat a dick, bigot

>(I'm liberal-libertarian)

>I think those kind of people shouldn't just exist,
>they put in danger democracy and the system of liberties, and therefore be banned.

>democracy and the system of liberties
>"those kind of people shouldn't just exist"

lmfao

countries are always looking for their best interest, or trying to sabotage others, economically culturally, etc., people who argue otherwise are spoiled (libtards) or politicaly ingorant and isolated from this reality

borders will never cease to exist and there will always be the need to defend whats in your side. those who cede first will get taken advantage of

It's easy to realize

You live in a system that promotes freedom and democracy

Are you against freedom and democracy?

Then GTFO of here.

People resorting to violence in order to suppress others right of free speech. Sad.

k

Do you realize Europe is the only place accepting everyone no matter what, and if that's the case Europe's culture is the first to die?
It's not about blind hate towards others liek the media paints it, it's about self-appreciation and cpreservation. Most nationalists, even on Sup Forums, agree that everyone has the right to exercise their own culture freely on their land, but mixing it together leads to cultural death.
Saudi Arabia is laughing his ass off because it is extending its influence through Europe, financing mosques and political parties, while you celebrate it because you think it makes you strong.

here we go again with the islam meme

you're fucked obsessed

Please go outside, take a walk, smell some flowers, talk to your eldery neighbors, anything, just as long as you take a break from being an edgy faggot.

> no argument
> act like a fagot
sorry leftist your ideas are way edgier

>leftist
>edgier
And here I thought liberals were weenies, it seems the real faggot was you all along.

I live in a place with 60%+ Muslims. No exaggeration, it has one of the highest amounts of Islamic immigrants. You probably see very few Muslims a week. But I see no Spain no more
I'm amazed that, as years pass, our disappearance is less and less of a warning and more of a clear reality yet you still call it an illusionary obsession.
I live in pic related. White kids are probably around 15%

>>A girl was physically attacked in Murcia by 10+ people because she was wearing a bracelet with spanish flag's colours
Absolute bullshit, there's no way Americans would recognize another country's flag's colors.

y

>Spain
>white

Murcia is a spanish province

murcia is a city in spain

>implying your country was ever white

Why is this happening?
I don't want Europe to die.

thats how they act, theyre victims when it suits them but degrade others to justify violence. lefties, libtards, antifas and all these degenerates are the most fascist thing ever lol

so you see nothing in common?
i bet these attackers are the same kind of people who glorify trump on Sup Forums. that's the tendency around the world.

he probably read murrica

then just move. problem solved
i think it gives you a good motivation to go to college get a good degree and a good job and move out of a ghetto

Moving for intruders sucks though
they should be the ones leaving

It's not about money. It's about the ethnic cleansing by way of government enforced mass migration of non-Europeans.

He shouldn't have to consider moving in the first place because he shouldn't feel like a minority in his people's own nation.

>White kids are probably around 15%
huh. that's a pretty hight tourist rate.

true. but what do you suggest? armed uprising? major political changes don't seem realistic. not in the foreseeable future anyway. and life is too short. either suck it up, or leave, basically.