Shithole Brazil

>let's say they did vandalize the gas station
>If the security guard was holding them at gunpoint for the cops how did they escape back to the Olympic age without being arrested?
>I'm thinking the security guard did either extort them of the money to let them go or plain out rob them at gunpoint after the incident and then let them go.
>It wouldn't make sense that the secutity guard would just let them go after he held a gun on them
>The shit Brazilians are leaving out more of the story
>Let this be a lesson to Americans and other 1st world people-never visit this shithole country.

Other urls found in this thread:

oglobo.globo.com/esportes/rio-2016/video-mostra-nadadores-em-confusao-em-posto-de-combustiveis-19950185
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He stopped them because they were trying to flee. They paid whatever they owed for the damages and were free to go.

It only proves that your scum and why nobody wants you in their country.

So if they paid what they owed for the damages why are they being detained again. Brazil is a shit country.

>booohoo bad cops we dindu nuffin at all

Damn you're acting like one of those #BlackLivesMatters.

guy is a fame hungry cunt

Because they lied about being mugged. Held for questionong.

I can feel your jealousy through my screen

because they lied and filed a false police report saying they were robbed at gunpoint?

LOCHTE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI HE GOING TO CHURCH

He probably deserved to get his ass kicked if he was stupid enough to think Brazil is a place to freely roam around anyway

No, he's right. We'd do just fine with literally 0 American tourists too, hopefully your people keep falling for your media memes.

Because it was dark out and he was outnumbered you idiot

And stop trying to swtich the goalposts, Lochte committed perjury and the evidence is clear cut

>4 adult athletes overpowered a man working in a gas station

Wow, such an achievement. They wouldn't even have the guts to do it at their own country because they'd get shot and then you claim that Brazil is a shithole.

Are the Americans here really supporting this guy?
All evidence goes against him. And it is not like he is some super admirable guy. He seems to have the IQ of Derek Zoolander and the personality of Justin Bieber.

Ameripisses are so retarded

hrrr drrr Brazil is a shit country hrrr shithole drr

Yes, feed me your rage. Your inferiority complex sustains me.

>He seems to have the IQ of Derek Zoolander and the personality of Justin Bieber.

What happened? I live under a rock

They didn't lie about being mugged. The Brazilians left out the part in the video where they were mugged. I didn't see any vandalism in the surveillance video.

>An inferior talking about an inferioity complex

Even nigger tribe countries in Africa are more respect than you

Your evidence of edited secutity videos and abundance of corrupt cops? Your country is shit.

>Being held at gunpoint by a "security guard" until you immediately hand over "damages"
>not being mugged

Go back to self loathing worst Korea.

need mo money fo dem baffroom programs

Nah. Lochte is a 24ct retard who has spent 18 years living in a bubble where he never has to take responsibility for his actions so long as he can swim good. The narcissism this has created within him allowed him to find his bullshit lies plausible. He's probably been getting away with shit like this on a minor scale for decades. I have no sympathy for him and I hope this wrecks his life.

He's the poster boy for an athlete that will not adapt well to retirement. I expect him to crash and burn big style.......this is just the beginning

Go back to being fat and stupid worst America

pretty much just being contrarian

This

They left out the mugging? Care to post ot here then? Numerous witnesses say they trashed the place then tried to flee. Two of the swimmers admit to the lie and what they did.

I honestly don't care about this

If he was Canadian, Korean, Russian, I don't care

He's seems like a retard anyways and the fact that some people feel the need to defend him instinctively and/or because of some sort of nationalistic pride is dumb though

Top post lad
I feel ya

>fat
This is the excuse you scrawny fucks use to justify your men being weaker than your women.
>stupid
I've been to Busan. Half of you dumb slant-eyes can't even figure out how to use an elevator.

DEM SWIMMING PROGRAMS RAYCISS LOCHTE JUS TRYNA HELP HE GIVING BROTHAS A POOL OF PISS HE STRAIGHT NOW MEESSA

>goes to a foreign country
>pisses around
>practices vandism
>attacks a man doing his job
>tries to bribe their way out
>makes up a story that goes global difamating said country
>runs away leaving his friends behind
Ah yes the so called American dream

Brazil is great, good beaches, cheap alcohol, cheap slut and tranies.

>I've been to Busan

Top authority here, lads

Let him through

No wonder we have the biggest Chilean diaspora in the world, you're top lads as well.

>whatever

It's amazing how you guys complain about how niggers act like they could do no wrong, but then act exactly like that when its one of the white guys that commmits a crime.

>Brazil
>letting anyone through
Kek

PEE AND FLEE

I've been to Miami. Half of you retarded mestizos can't even interpretate traffic lights.

>americans in this moment are not being let through by an actual monkey right now

>Mexicans
>Americans
Those are your ignorant spic brethren, not ours. You hues keep sending them to us by boat, border and body bags.

Don't act like you Brazilians don't piss in your own food before you eat it.

That's the joke you stupid fuck.

I've been to Chicago. Half of you WE niggers can't even cook a pizza.

At least we don't shit in the street and pee in our food.

What is it lacking that Zika aftertaste you've grown so fond of?

Its alrite

>you are top lads as well
You have a short memory, WC was awful thanks in good part to chilean and argentinians.

Sup Forumstard ameripees are just color-inverted BLM militants.

Sorry, im unironically high

>USA
>not mestizo

I fucking hate hues and huezil but I fucking hope this is a troll thread. The other athletes admitted it was made-up and they came back to the olympic village with their watches and wallets.

Talkong about the ones who actually live here, there's many of them in Minas and São Paulo.

I've been to New Jersey, Half of you spics shit on the metro instead of Indians on the streets.

They are being held under duress in a foreign country with their passports confiscated. They would say anything in order to be set free, especially in a shithole country like brazil. You would say anything too in similar conditions.

>notice almost none of our Olympians are spics
we don't consider your spic invaders part of our country.

You just forgot to say they confessed it was a lie.

A Guantanamo Bay nigger speaking about being held under duress, kek. Get an education out of the US, you're like a dog who needs to be trained not to piss on the carpet.

The whole story with all brazilian involved parts are being interviewed on the biggest news show in the country
Americans can try and spin this shit as much as they want, but even the athletes confirmar they lied
So fuck you all burgers

Btw this is such a non story, it's your own fault blowing this out of proportions for more click bait like BRAZIL IS DUNGEROUS ZOMG HERE'S A SELFIE NXT TO A NIGGER WITH A GUN

P
E
E

A
N
D

F
L
E
E

>and they came back to the olympic village with their watches and wallets

shit thieves then

there's like no excuse for this except Lochte is genuinely a dumb guy. Like really stupid, i'm disappointed for him to be representing the US. Doesn't change the fact that Brazil is literally a third world country or anything

B
O
O
S

S
T
I
L
L

L
O
S
E

No civilized country would confiscate Olympic athletes passports over some minor vandalism of a gas station and then said vandalists being held at gunpoint until they pay for their own random. Brazil keeps proving what a shithole country it is.

PEE AND LIE
E
E

A
N
D

L
I
E

>leave your mark in a third world shithole
>make bants about the situation like a cheeky lad
>the entire nation is set into a spiral of butthurt
>get away scott free while laughing to the bank with a gold medal

This is called privilege, and the white man earned it by shaping the modern world. Get used to it

Now the whole world knows that fat burgers are niggers!!!

GIB LOCHTE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually everyone just thinks you're a bunch of oversensitive cunts rife with police corruption and unwarranted pride.

>No civilized country would confiscate Olympic athletes passports over some minor vandalism of a gas station
Are you implying that if some Brazilian athletes were in the US and pissed/broke a gas station besides intimidating their employees they would be free to leave your country?

>No civilized country would confiscate Olympic athletes passports over some minor vandalism of a gas station and then said vandalists being held at gunpoint until they pay for their own random

This. Hell, even our niggers get mad when minor crimes like vandalism & even carjacking (see chicago) result in an aggressive police response.

In America, when somebody vandalized your property, you don't just hold them up at gunpoint & demand they pay for the damages right then & there.

Unless you are hillbilly land where the property owner is related to the Sheriff in a town of under 200 people in it. Or in the hood & you vandalized some local gang member's property.

So yeah, you guys are worse than American hillbillies & niggers. Stay 3rd World.

>leave your mark
Americans are animals, news at 8

This seems pretty spot on

That would never happen because the shit skin athletes would get shot.

No we'd definitely kill them, but they're Brazilians. That's the difference.

You guys are third world animals.

he's an aryan god, he can use the world as his sandbox

the white man sees your third world shithole at nothing more than a sandbox to play in, kid. It's been this way since Ancient Rome

Spot on, kek

>Visit 3rd world shithole
>Get drunk and piss all over gas station
>Get shot and killed by cop
U learn quickly, Brazil!

Heres the video

oglobo.globo.com/esportes/rio-2016/video-mostra-nadadores-em-confusao-em-posto-de-combustiveis-19950185

nothing happened

wew lad gj lochte lying for no reason

Have you pissed the carpet today, dog? Sounds like you're spending time here to flee your owner.

>am I ebin bandz yet?

and he got away scott free with his medal while you guys remain crying. Remember that.

>If the security guard was holding them at gunpoint for the cops how did they escape back to the Olympic age without being arrested?
>I'm thinking the security guard did either extort them of the money to let them go or plain out rob them at gunpoint after the incident and then let them go.
Brazilian in "gib money plox" mode. Nothing new here.
PS: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Learn to speak, subhuman.

Learn to bantz, sub-primate.

reminder that behind every american flag there's a ''''''''''''''person'''''''''''''' that pees on the floor and walls of his house and shits himself before going to walmart

>dog

more like a pig

I sincerely cannot imagine anything but a group of laughing rats when I read your posts. This scene crossed my mind more than once when I was reading. I had a hearty laugh, thanks.

Reminder that behind every spain flag is an unemployed spic typing on his mom's computer

>mimicking
Thanks for proving my point, try to limit your communication to your subhuman equals there.

absolute madman

gotta say though, real bitch nigga move to just bail out while his friends are still here kek. dude ain't ride or die at all

>Brazilian
>imagining rats
Makes sense.

Ever heard of video editing by corrupt police?

We're just basking in a cheeky lad that trolled a bunch of monkeys, nothing more than that homie