>reporter makes fake grindr acc
>finds all gay olympians
>post article
>article deleted
outsports.com/2016/8/11/12440888/gay-olympics-athletes-grindr-daily-beast

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/opjVR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was basically a list full of french and canadian athletes, you're not missing anything relevant.

it was confirmed 80% of them were muslims,or from islamic countries that is why the article got taken down

that's pretty hilarious, he should have gone full catfish and got them to send super embarrassing pics though

archive.is/opjVR

literally wtf is wrong with that article? how does he "out" anyone?

Doesn't take a genius to narrow down exactly who it could be by the info he gives out. And its probably going to get some people killed if anyone in the arab countries read it and did some basic detective work.

>For the record, I didn’t lie to anyone or pretend to be someone I wasn’t—unless you count being on Grindr in the first place—since I’m straight, with a wife and child. I used my own picture (just of my face…) and confessed to being a journalist as soon as anyone asked who I was.

yeah sure. which is why youre obsessing over which athletes are gay and sharing photos with them. what a cuck

>a British diver
i wonder who that was?

>gay kazakhstani
Who is he?

thanks.
so seem like all the gays were shagging. no wonder they hand out so many condoms

apparently it's normal for gays to fuck like 100-200 different dudes a year

>Athlete profiles on the various apps during my short exploration included a Brazilian track star, an Italian volleyball player, a South American record-holder in the pool, a sailor from New Zealand, a British diver, and a handball player from a notoriously homophobic country.
Alright, the British diver is obvious, but who are the rest of them?

>handball player from a notoriously homophobic country
Just wait a few weeks after the Olympics end and watch for whichever handballer unexpectedly dies in some random arab country

The handball player has to be from Qatar, Tunisia or Egypt.

>British diver is obvious
how do you know which of the 2 it was

I remember people being shocked when he came out
There's no fucking hope for the human race

What is he doing on Tinder if he's engaged?

Is it just me or does Bolt look genetically predisposed to be a great sprinter?

a south american record holder in the pool and brazilian trackstar are also easy to narrow down.
and he gives a precise description of another athlete and his nation so he oculd easily be identified

He's bent
They fuck like rabbits
Probably has 10 man royal rumble orgies

>anyone in the arab countries

I would think an app like grindr would already be illegal in these countries

But the Olympics aren't in an Arab country genius. There's nothing stopping them from downloading it once they get to Brazil

>diver
>straight
Mate they're all benders

Most of the Qatar players aren't even Qatari, but eastern euros who were given citizenship, must be tunisia or egypt.