Is now the time to finally move to the US...

Is now the time to finally move to the US? It seems like finally one country gets their shit together and starts solving problems. Say what you want, Trump is only a few days in the office and has signed more of his promises than Merkel in 12 years.

I will graduate with a masters in engineering very soon and I don't want that my skills are wasted for dying companies or taxes that are spent the wrong way. Basically, Germans strongest power are the automotive companies. Without them we are lost and it seems like they can't keep up with the American/Japanese ones. Especially once automated driving kicks in we have no chance to still be on the top.

I want my future kids to have perspectives and safety. Sure, currently the crime rate is still much lower in Germany. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to change in the coming years. And I think in the US you can still avoid areas with lots of crimes, while in Germany you can't do that.

What do you think about that? Any recommended states/cities?

but if you move there Hans who will pay my bills????????

Wisconsin has a lot of Germans and it's pretty comfy to live in.

Your friendly neighbourhood morrocan

>hans doesn't care if his children won't be Germans anymore but an American mongrels

Hitler dissaproves

stay out nazi faggot

Please come

Also please be my bf

Do you wear female clothes sometimse? Then we can talk about it

Yes more whites pls

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Don't listen to this mongrel
If you live in the Midwestern States then the worst that will happen is that they might marry a Finn or an Irishman.

I wear female clothes all the time.

> English language (literally a creol for internation speaking) as their native one
> Still aren't mongrel

You will not get the opportunity hanz, the jobs are going to AMERICANS. Stay in germany if you want to see america great again.

Isn't that why you speak it?
If you could move here wouldn't you move to the Midwest anyway?

we are full

I'm wearing a female's skin, but I have a penis. Is that better than clothes?

with "americans" trump meant legal mexican and indian immigrants that do the job for half your wage

CHI

No jobs here Klaus

>Solving problems
you should use your german powers of logic, reason and autism and wait for a while to get a better sample than few days' worth of signing executive orders.

he's a turk you fucking moron. we don't want him here.

Oh shit.
If he's a Turk then he can stay there.

>turks
>degrees

I aint paying for shit