Now that the dust has settled, who do you think is the better artist of the two?

Now that the dust has settled, who do you think is the better artist of the two?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70496529#p70496891
youtube.com/watch?v=zGinP2u5wus
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5GIIMOLMo
youtube.com/watch?v=TlmLTj1e24A
youtube.com/watch?v=LBC3NXnN8y4
youtube.com/watch?v=1NwgIhDzlN4
youtube.com/watch?v=SdxvFZ12tdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reznor by far.

that one

>ywn get pounded by skinny trent

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70496529#p70496891

Reznor is the better artist, but Manson was a better showman.

I wanted this too, but today I googled it...
>5'7"
No. Just no.

>ywn watch ripped Trent pounding skinny Trent

manlets will never learn

manlets are cute f am

Debatable.
>ywn get to see trent put on his bondage gear in person

he got muscly tho

You can't deny that Manson was the gig to go too in the 90s, especially if you wanted to pull some mallgoth poose

Idk about that; his shows were really quite repetitive after a while. Within 20 mins you had seen it all and got bored.

To be honest Twist is a much better song then Ringfinger, don't know why Reznor changed it for the final release.

Isn't NIN and most bands the same? Atleast marilyn manson walked on stilts with a thong and got crucified on televisions

I mean, I saw MM live when I was in high school (and at the time I was a HUGE. FAN. so I was pretty pumped to see him live) but I found the show really boring.

I admit I haven't seen NIN live but since I've gotten into them more recently and watched clips of their live shows, they seem more visceral to me, more exciting. MM was kind of a one trick pony.

Reznor is better and more relevant in every way.
No contest, boiz.

Was it 2000s or 90s? He sort of went downhill since, and NIN is certainly better live these days

90s, it was the Mechanical Animals tour.

Wait if Trent and Manson hate each other, how did the latter appear in the Starfuckers video?

They became friends again for a short while, then Manson fucked off to make shit music while high, and Trent got sober.

ayyy who /ets/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGinP2u5wus

>tfw you turn 50 and all the little imitators try to suck up to you and Al is still treating you like the new kid to pick on, and then you look at your oscar and remember how far and ahead you are of everyone who ever treated you like some rip of Nivek Ogre and then after spending ten hours in the studio making music with your best bro Atticus you go and inseminate your Instagram addicted millennial wife and everything is all right.

ETS? I'm down in that :D

friend this copypasta needs to die

without Reznor manson wouldn't have gotten popular or gotten inspiration for his music so reznor by far

ACSS is essentially a poor man's Downward Spiral >.>

Reznor.

>"Clearly unwell, Manson was reportedly blowing his nose vigorously all evening. At one point, he actually hooked a giant snot rocket onto his finger and launched it into the crowd. It’d an incident he apparently repeated in Camden, NJ, with the booger landing smack on a fan’s shirt. "

>ywn lick those legs

Well, ACSS is actually a NIN album but without Reznor vocals.

Still the only highlight of Manson's career.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_5GIIMOLMo

THE BEAUTIFUL PIZZA THE BEAUTIFUL PIZZA

>"An intergral part of any relationship is knowing that you could be killed in your sleep at any time."

what the fuck is this and why is this the first time i'm seeing it?

This is called the Self-Destruct tour. On the road, Trent Reznor tells me, he goes through phases: "Self-destruct mode, repair mode, and then enjoy life mode. Followed by self-destruct mode." Just before Christmas he felt himself nudging toward self-destruct mode, then something pulled him headlong into it. He and his golden retriever Maise had been together for three years. She was visiting him on tour. When he came offstage in Columbus, something was wrong. "Come right now," they said. "It's Maise."

Maise had been playing. She had jumped over a railing, expecting there to be the same ground on the landing side as the leaping side. It was fifty feet down. Trent hurried to the vet's. Maise was struggling to get up, but she couldn't. Her back was broken. There was nothing anybody could do, except the only thing we know how to do when we can't mend something.

That was a bad day. Mr.Self-Destruct came to stay for a while after that. Over the last few years, Trent has stripped his life down. Everything that might have mattered apart from Nine Inch Nails he has either rejected or made it reject him. When he went on tour he didn't even have a home to go back to. Maise was his last link with a life you might call normal. And now she was gone.

This afternoon, when all the questions had been asked, he had fetched some photos. He handed me a few snapshots of his new house. It has lovely Southern balconies. He said it will be nice to do things he has never had the chance to, like "picking out kitchen sink units." He sifted through his other snapshots, fanning them closely in front of his face like a careful card player. He showed me maybe one in ten, mostly of Maise and him, lying together on beds. One is just Maise alone, staring into the camera. "Her last photo," he said. He told me he'd maybe like to act, and when I asked what he'd think about if he needed to cry on cue, he said: "Whatever's on top of the sad pile. Probably Maise dying."

omg enough

what the fuc

"I was raised by my Grandparents, the greatest people in the world. I try to tell them,'You're not going to hear my music on the radio. i'm not going to be on soap operas singing this.' I can imagine what my Grandfather tells people: 'It's called Nine Inch Nails-here's the video. and here he is lying dead at the end of it.' I warned my Grandfather that the church might be after him."

-Spin 1990

Trent's cute.

Trent by far, now, before Manson could have bragged about his live shows, but now his live shows have turned to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlmLTj1e24A

NIN's live shows are so fucking great, they just seem to get generally better.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBC3NXnN8y4

youtube.com/watch?v=1NwgIhDzlN4

youtube.com/watch?v=SdxvFZ12tdM

Tension Tour was fucking great.

this

the question is idiotic.

Cringe

Is that a question at all

Manson, he's just yet to clean up. I'm expecting an Alice Cooper style rebirth from him when he finally gets sober.

Sure thing, Brian.

Please tell me again the symbolism of Say10. Extraordinary. Truly the voice of the new generation.

Well u know here is the genius lol

when u say "sayten" it sounds like "satan"..g-get it? hahaha i am genius i am really smart, also have this vide of trump figurine being beheaded, please please make me relavant again, i am really making this new album so i can get more money for drugs