Let's talk about jomon

look at their niggerlips and big nigger ears.
They were clearly baby eating barbarians before the superior yayoi race came to civilize them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinsen_Shōjiroku
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arr rook same

My area of Japan (Owari尾張) has many Jōmon looking ppl for some reason.

When I went to Osaka they were slightly more Korean looking

Japanese emperor is Yayoi.
Yayoi were elites of Japan while jomons were the underclass.

Jomon look like niggers desu senpai

Let's we talkie

the guy on left had a big cock and is handsome
the right is a fucking hermaphrodite with a micropenis

Cucked forever

Is she jomon or yayoi?

Emperor of Japan is Yamato by definition. Yamato was/is the ruler of Japan (and, needless to say, your shithole).

>big eyes
>round head
>wide jaw
>manly beard

Miyamoto Musashi was Jomon, how will Yayoifags ever recover?

Probably related to australoids. Shit teir people

>untermensch ruskie unironically believes he's in charge of talking about who's shit-tier
besides, jomon has pretty complex ancestries comprised of at least three major origins, siberia, paleolithic china, and SEA.

Why do Japanese deny their Chinese/Korean roots?

Look at all that war-gear, swords, armor, shields etc.
They are basically chinese warring-state era stuff.

The example of op seems very caucasian.

Post examples of actual people who have this strong features pls, im curious with that

Because just because they look similar does not make them equal. One would not look at Italy and Russia and say "yeah, they're pretty much the same thing because they both used X and Y."

user, that dagger-axe/halbert and the bronze bell are so distinctly chink that you could literally ask them whether they just came over from the mainland by boat.

Cuck

Do the japs eat dogs too?

Korean have nothing.
FUCK KOREA NIDAAAAAAAA

are you 5 years old?

Like it or not, Japan's ruling class are traditionally descendants of continental people. Like 藤原氏 you've learnt in history class. And 天皇家 is from Korean Peninsula too.

There are relics which probes harsh wars, found in Kyushu.

Ainu/Emish have inhabited all around Honshu once upon a time.

There would be battles, invasions and conquests between natives and continentals in ancient ages.

What does it matter when we are totally diffrent counturies now?

Are Jomon faces rare in Korea?

I know yall are steppe niggers which chinky tatar face but at this point its impossible to tell because of plastic surgery. North koreans are real though I guess

Koreans tend to have less bodyhair compared to us so do you suffer when wiping ass after you take a shit?

They also have wired jaws

Can confirm from some folks I met

go fix your teeth first.

>koreans' wet dream

No, it wasn't.
Imperially complied Shinsenshoujiroku shows dominant clans as of 8-9th century, which clearly separates indigenous ones like Imperial clan from those of foreign origin, among which Koreans aren't even the majority but the Chinese are. Certainly a considerable amount of Koreans came to Yamato, but they didn't become the ruling class, instead some of those who had useful skills were taken in by dominant clans and the rest were assigned to remote provinces to cultivate. Think about it, Takano Niigasa, the mother of Emperor Kammu, for example, suffered from her low social position because her distant ancestry was Korean, and Kammu himself could become Emperor through good luck and lots of political maneuver; It wouldn't add up if Korean ancestry were highly regarded in Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinsen_Shōjiroku

Jomon are the most powerful race in the world.