>2024
>be female runner
>been running all your life
>finally make it to Olympics
>realize that half the women there are 6'5" and have 3 times the amount of testosterone you were born with
>can't say anything, nobody can say anything for fear of being accused of wrongthink
>come in 7th place
>winners chest bump
>losers forced to recite pre-written script about how brave and beautiful the winners are
>keep smiling
>try not to cry

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's funny until you sit back and think that most of Sup Forums thinks this is true, and that the gubberment will take their guns and make them become trannies

How is what OP posted, not true?

desu it just proves male superiority

How is it possible for something to be true when it hasn't even happened yet?

Physical superiority

Based Drogba

But it will, You just have to say you're a woman dude, if they discuss it they will get destroyed by the medias

I dunno lol

It is literally happening in the 800m right now and you're delusional if you think SJW culture isn't going to get worse in the coming decades. Women's sports are literally dead

Just like a pendelum, we're almost at the end point and are swinging back.

a disgrace

>2016
>be male runner
>been running all your life
>finally make it to Olympics
>realize that the top man is a 6'5" genetic freak
>can't say anything, nobody can say anything for fear of being accused of wrongthink
>come in 2th place
>winner smiles at camera before the race is even over
>losers forced to recite pre-written script about how brave and beautiful the winners are
>keep smiling
>try not to cry

Take that back

Now you know how Triple-H felt.

>Women's sports are literally dead
Am I supposed to care? Nobody follows women's sports in this country, literally nobody. I'd wager the vast majority of non-athlete women who watch sports here end up watching men's sports anyway. In your scenario, SJWism kills women's sports and at some point if women's sports resurrect again, they won't be SJW the second time around. Isn't that actually what you want?

I hope that's true for your sake, Swedebro.

I really hope this is true, but I have my doubts.

Since the rise of social media, it's been hurtling really fucking hard in one direction, and I'm not sure it can be reversed.

Genetic freaks are not the same thing, eg Serena Williams with obviously high test is perfectly ok. These cunts have testies and no ovaries, there is no world where this is acceptable

>literally

Shut up you dumb cunt. Go be a suck up to SJW cunts somewhere else

lol m8

I hope it's true for your sake, america. Your country is way way way more fucked up than mine. We have manageable problems.

>now that they changed the rules people like this person was were already allowed to participate under the old rules will dominate

Swedens rape problem does not directly influence my life, American lead SJW culture does.

Correct.

I'm not sucking up to SJW cunts you fucking faggot. Women's sports are completely irrelevant, not worth giving one ounce of attention or care, that's my whole fucking point.

Bro... Your media literally covers up rapes cause the assaulters are muslim.
Your cops are discouraged from using race and shit as descriptions for investigating crimes.
Imagine what it's gonna be in 2024.

If you're not against them ruining shit you may as well be with them. Fuck off cuck

SJWism originated in Europe, fucking retard. Euroboos in America only followed on to look trendy to their friends and family.

>widely differing legal systems, offence definitions, terminological variations, recording practices and statistical conventions makes any cross-national comparison on rape statistics difficult,[232][233][234][235] which is why the UNODC itself caution against using their figures.[231] It should also be noted that many countries do not report any rape statistics at all to the UNODC,[236] and some report very low numbers, despite studies that indicate otherwise.[237][238]

>The Swedish police record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[232][235][239] Sweden also has a comparatively wide definition of rape.[232][233][234] This means that more sexual crimes are registered as rape than in most other countries.[233] For example, in 2005 Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider,[232][240][241][242] which led to a marked increase in reports.[243][244]

>If you're not against them ruining shit you may as well be with them
That's not how this shit works, idiot. Stop letting your blood pressure get to boiling point by getting paranoid about stupid shit you read on the internet.

I don't care where it started. Your country is the largest social influence on the west. It's your fault.

>I'm a huge cuck: The Post

>These cunts have testies and no ovaries,
source?
and I agree that if their testosterone level is too high they shouldn't partecipate in women's events. But that doesn't make the OP less ridiculous, because the non-genetic freaks will lose in all the events.

And it's not even anything new, look at east germany women in the past.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/

That copypasta won't save your women. You can ignore the problem for only so long when your police and government aren't on your side.

>breitbart.com

SJWs are still a minority in this country. Whatever influence we have on the rest of the world, social justice bullshit is not the biggest part of it. Good luck disproving that.

excellent rebuttal.

>breitbart
good goy

>2024
>Swedenistan
>They tell stories in school about the old country, where the evil white men ruled like tyrants
>Stories of how the brave liberators from Syria fought off the evil white man
>The last of the white Swedish men have transitioned into gender-queer, semi-demi-pan-sexual zhe-men
>All swedish women are assigned a husband at the age of 12

Have fun

Its a transgender they cut his balls and now he can compete at the women race wich is silly because his body is still huge hes winning his races without a problem.

Gives a new meaning to bulk up and cut before a race.

Would Sweden's rape statistics have to do with the fact that all of their SJW women cry "LITERALLY RAPE" when a man brushes up on them on the bus, and in turn, the police and the courts are willing to prosecute such cases and classify them as rape?

wtf I love Islam now

I was watching it just a minutes ago and holy fuck
I refuse to believe that thing is female
Wonder how >she did on the olympic village, sexually speaking.

>national sports federations and managers will look for male to female trans for their women teams to ensure better results
>soon every country will have a team of women athletes that are not women
>biological women athletes will not be able make the cut off for the olympics anymore
>women sports will die

no it's because we classify bestiality under rape

"She" still has balls, just internal ones. As far as I know "she" has a pussy and has always lived as a woman.

Fallon Fox is literally allowed to fight women.
If they don't stop them in MMA what makes you think they'll stop them in track?

>SJWism originated in Europe
lol, radical feminism originated in your country and all the billionaires pushing SJW agenda with their shekels are (((american)))

LALALA IT'S JUST RACIST CONSERVATIVES BEING RACIST LALALA MUHAMMAD'S NOT GANGBANGING MY FIVE-YEAR-OLD SHUT UP LALALA BREITBART'S JUST TAKING OUR POLICE OUT OF CONTEXT BY QUOTING THEM WORD-FOR-WORD LALALA OUR COUNTRY'S AS GREAT AS EVER EVEN BETTER BECAUSE WE'VE BECOME SO ENRICHED CULTURALLY

Seriously, arm yourself.

>Its a transgender they cut his balls and now he can compete at the women race wich is silly because his body is still huge hes winning his races without a problem.
source?
source?

no seriously.
I've seen that claim made many times on this board, but never any link to anything that confirms it.
as it stand both of you are just making shit up.

No it has to do with degenerate thirsty young people.

I just read my claim here on Sup Forums like an hour ago kek

I'm not even memeing around. I'm wondering if there's a strong correlation between the rise of third wave feminism and rape stats in Sweden and if it has anything to do with reclassifying the legal definition of rape, or if it's just a wave of immigrants raping everything in sight.

Slippery slope.

>For example, in 2005 Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider
Swedecucks will defend this
Swedecucks sit down to pee in order to remove their male privilege

At least Fallon Fox has been knocked out

That's just nasty

>yfw unethical countries like China, Russia, North Korea, etc. will start to send their male athletes to participate as transgendered so they can dominated womens sports and win the most gold medals

>implying we won't do the same

>For example, in 2005 Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider,[232][240][241][242] which led to a marked increase in reports.[243][244]
>penal colony
>rape laws infringe on my male identity

It'll be like the space race, only this time, everyone will be trying to create the ultimate transgender athletes to sweep the Olympics.

That is basically it. SJWs in power classifying everything as rape. Do people really believe nations in Africa have less rape than Sweden?

Not that there isn't more rape because of refugees, but that's beside the point.

That's cause he's a shit fighter though. He's always been a shit fighter, so someone with top-notch technique can win. But imagine if a good fighter transitions. Women would literally get beaten to death on camera and the whole crown would have to sit there in silence then congratulate "her" on the brave performance "she" had.

It's both. And both are caused by SJW culture.

Alright thanks, that makes a lot more sense. A more "liberal" political climate/feminist influence brings about widening what classifies as rape, so you can get jailed for fucking a drunk chick or looking at a woman on the subway

Rape is illegal here too buddy. We just don't count cat-calls as rape.

Or maybe a more relevant question:
Do you really think the US has more rape victims than Mexico and Brazil?

>Crown
crowd

where can I find all these SJW women that my country is so supposedly full of? I assume you've met many?

Makes sense.
Hopefully it would be a fucking wake up call to how absurd this shit is

Why don't they put trannies in the Special Olympics? It will make their advantage seem even more pathetic

>looking at a woman on the subway
>count cat-calls as rape
You're memeing right? You don't actually live in your own fantasy reality.

the best I could find was
>"According to a source closely involved with the Semenya examinations IAAF testing, which included various scans, has revealed she has internal testes - the male sexual organs which produce testosterone."

I read a woman had to quit her parliament job because she was caught driving under influence in her free time. Is that true?

Your definition of rape has an extremely vague determination of when someone is too "fearful" to resist, such as when two consenting adults are drunk and decide to fuck and then the woman regrets it the next morning. It's a very common scenario that's becoming more common in the US because our rape statutes are following the same trends.

A woman minister was caught drunk driving and she decided to immediately resign. it was a few days ago.

It is, she was in Copenhagen and had two glasses of wine. In Denmark you can have 0.5 % percentage of alcohol in your body, she drives to Cuck Sweden and in Sweden the limit is 0.2% and she had 0.2 % in her blood

>SJWs in power classifying everything as rape
>Do you really think the US has more rape victims than Mexico and Brazil?
Brazil also has a pretty broad definition of what's classifed as rape.
The thing here is probably that it's underreported.

And in what case has someone been convicted or even charged for normal drunk sex?

Here's the thing: the "definition change" is legally irrelevant. The number of people convicted in court for rape hasn't changed at all. It's just the police who stuff lots of stuff in the "rape locker"

This idiotic rape meme is a foreign thing, no one here believes it

You damn well know that you're women isn't safe with the raping and sexual assaults going on over there.

your*

>"sweden is unsafe! just look at this jpg i made in MS paint"

fuck off

So what's the matter if she was at the limit ?
Or do you have to be under it ?

>corrects "you're"
>doesn't correct "women isn't"

>How is it possible for something to be true when it hasn't even happened yet?

All statistics lie, most be a conspiracy against Sweden, we can't be number 1 in raping.

You're cherry-picking statistics in absurdum and then reject all facts that don't fit your pathetic anti-swedish bias.

i think you have to be under since she resigned.
But i really don't know about them

In Brussels there are frequent gang rapes. It's never muslims, but always niggers. 100%. Every time. Always.

she's a woman though

do you really think people should be banned from a sport because of their physical exceptionalism?

would that mean we ban all basketball players over some arbitrary height?

I haven't even put any thing up? I just said your women wasn't safe?

Sweden confirmed for gold in being cucks.
A politician from your country tried to ban men from peeing standing up.
There was a giant movement by feminists there to stop white men protecting women from immigrant rapists.
Your media covered up a bunch of rapes at a music festival literally because the offenders were arabic and they didn't wanna be racist.

How the fuck are you so blind to how retarded your country has gotten?

Jesus, .02?

When I became DUI masterrace I blew .23

And what kind of response do want for such a retarded statement? "Women in Sweden aren't safe". Fucking serious, denmark?

>It's never muslims, but always niggers
t. Abdullah Mohammed

So you're telling me, that swedish women are safer now than before you let every black person and every muslim into your country?

It's not our problem that you are a naive fucking retard who will believe anything.