>Latin America

more like dumb america

>tfw to smart to have a nobel prize

>Indodumbnesia

Nobel prize is a joke

>Obama has a nobel prize
>Kissinger has a nobel prize

JOKE

>prizes given out to teenagers for getting shot in the head, jews for being part of the NWO, and Obama for being black

really makes u think

Lets not bully our poor southern bros

this shows Nobel Comittee is recis' :-DD

Because that girl came back to school and became determined to get an education despite being shot once 7and possibly again) and became an advocate for education. That takes BALLS

>indumbnesia
honestly you had one job

>get shot in the head
>go back anyway without a gun
I'd call that stupidity

Japan is thicc

I'd call that un American

how did that affect peace more than any teacher does then?

I can't see Brazil there, which is pretty rare, after all they have millions of people, it's imposible that they have so few nobel pricez, right?

I mean it should be impossible, perhaps the chart is wrong?

Brazil has 0 (ZERO) Nobel prizes!

>chile does't change
lol

Oh my gosh. H-how can this be correct?

It's not wrong. There are no Brazilian Noble Prize winners. Only a British guy that was born in Brazil
Of all Latin America, Argentina has the most with 5. Followed my Mexico, with 3. Followed by a tie between Chile, Colombia and Guatemala, with 2. Then the rest.

Guatemala is not too little there bro.

WHAT? This can't be true!

Wow, the Brazilians are really slacking. Do Brazilians only focus on soccer?

Well I guess it's true that Argentina is the intellectual capital of Latin America.

Could be a case of bleeding intellectuals.

Used to be. The last time an Argentine received a Nobel Price was in 1984.

>this same jap doing threads about LATAM over and over

Obsessed much?

>""""""""""American"""""""""" Nobel prizes

Argentinians have a pretty high level of education. They would be solidly first world if they weren't corrupt as shit.

A few Brazilians deserved the Nobel Prize. Carlos Chagas and César Lattes are two I can remember.

But yes, it's kind of embarassing for us.

>"diversity is our strength" is true

Most Nobel Peace Prize laureates in Latin America have received the honor for their services to communism.

>2016: Juan Manuel Santos

Made a peace deal with the FARC that basically handed the future of Colombia to them.

>1992: Rigoberta Menchú

Marxist serial liar who invented a fictionalized autobiography for the sake of making propaganda for the communist guerrillas in Guatemala

>1987: Óscar Arias

Sought peace deals with communist guerrillas that would empower them in their countries in Central America

>1982: Alfonso García Robles

Didn't heard of him before, but we won for his role in the nuclear disarmament movement, which was a known Soviet front

>1980: Adolfo Pérez Esquivel

Notorious commie who always criticizes human rights violations of right-wing regimes but keeps silent about Cuba and Venezuela.

Get this man a visa and hand him a gun by G*d

why would anyone be proud of achievements that aren't theirs?

it can be inspiring, but it's not like YOU have a nobel prize

>Didn't heard of him before, but we won for his role in the nuclear disarmament movement, which was a known Soviet front
Seriously how fucking stupid are you that you can dismiss a man like that even though admitting you know shit about him? The 1968 Tlatelolco treaty is something Mexicans are damn proud about, it was the first of its kind and a hard fought real victory for the cause of disarmament, Not that your country or, shocker, Argentina made it easy to turn Latin America into a nuclear weapon free zone.

This wasn't a Soviet plot dumb hue, it was rational self interest.

>be Timor
>get more Nobels than your neighbouring countries with millions of inhabitants

kek

You should be proud desu

what, shot 7 times?

you don't say. holy shit i gave no idea

this is from a brazilian? wow. i thought you were commies.

Why are non white races so dumb?

america is the country of immigrants, dumbass
you have to go back.

>Portugal
Plz no

Socially alienated young men tend to rebel against the mainstream of their culture. Sup Forums is full of those kinds of males.

most retard ppl of world are brazilians

LEGAL
E
G
A
L

>peace prize
The peace prize is indeed a joke.

The others are pretty well respected.

>america is the country of immigrants, dumbass
you have to go back.

TOPEST KEK

>Amerifats

Except the literature prize which lost all its respectability when it was given to a musician