Grimes
Chvrches

>no death grips

spotted a deathgripsfag

KPOP

your favorite band

Came to post this

this

I honestly don't mind kpop fans. They stay in their threads and don't bother anyone else with their obsession. If anything every fanbase on mu should take them as example.

No. If you can't handle them you better leave.

>Promoting transparent waifufaggery while denouncing Grimes/Death Grips
Lol lmao

i didn't denounce anyone nor do I go on kpop threads, mu is more than one person. I just like that kpop stans don't mingle with anything else, they could post cp in their thrreads for all i care.

how about we ban the metaposting antifans

sounds like a plan to me

death grips yes, grimes no

Kero Kero Bonito.

not true

t. deathgripsfag

>grimes
>death grips
>kpop
>beatles
>radiohead
>metal
>pop
>dadrock
>waifufags

This. I never got why Sup Forums is so rustled about kpop. Just filter their threads. And since they stay to themselves mostly, you'll never even notice they are there. Yeah, it's kind of weird an obsessed group of people constantly post pictures of korean girls and post often enough to have their general always bumped, but at least they don't bother anyone else.

bait meme post

you are part of the problem

>he doesn't like crusherposting

If I wanted to see people be upset over cucking or whatever, I'd go to Sup Forums and tell them how I'm a kebab from Londonistan and my gf is a qt weaboo white girl from NY

J Cole

can someone (anyone) explain why Death Grips and Grimes grouped together?

the only people who get upset about KPop are newfags who don't recognize that they are harmless and can easily be filtered

Generalfags

Generals are the only good thing on Sup Forums lmao
this board is absolute cancer otherwise

>not true
wrong. There are more Death Grips hate threads than there are actual discussion threads and an argument against that is absolutely delusional. The only time there's a discussion is when there's news, an album comes out, or some faggot makes a fake arg.

Listen, at least we don't insist on having a dedicated fawning thread 24/7 where we scream REEEEEEEE at whoever disagrees with us.

Don't know why Sup Forums hates us so much all of a sudden.

its because the over proliferation of DG early on. people loved them here nearly immediately and posted them far too much and now with death grips being almost 6 years old people are becoming tired of them.

>Chvrches

fugg off friendo

This. The opposite of what Grimesfags do.

Any fanbase that isn't self aware and can't take criticism in any form

>reading comprehension

Gorillaz
Tame Impala
Mac Demarco
Sunbather
Washed Out
Franz Ferdinand
Green Day
My Chemical Romance
Rap
Pop Punk
Hipster Metal

>Calling classic rock dadrock
you are the part of the problem

FUCKING. THIS.
DG fans can be fucking annoying. (see: /r/deathgrips and /dgg/ threads when there's a fake arg)
but they aren't anywhere close to Grimes fans who get triggered as fuck over any criticism and choose to make their thread an echo chamber while claiming she's better than the likes of bjork or kate bush...

This is a music board. No group of music fans should ever be excluded.

That being said I find /Grimes/fags to be some of the most annoying, musically deluded idiots to ever grace this board.

But I deal with them.
Noone should be excluded.

>thinking "classic rock" is a thing
you are the problem

what would we have left?

Sup Forums losing it's elitism was it's downfall

interesting music

hopefully actual variety

Just ban everyone.

Kpop fags

t. retard

Popular rock music of 60's and 70's is called classic rock
Why are you greentexting me for using a well-accepted term that obviously is a thing you fucking imbecile?

What do you have against franz Ferdinand, I don't even like them but it seems weird since they're never discussed on here.

Swans
Mike Patton
Taylor Swift
Run the Jewels
Mac De Marco

well-accepted term by dadrockers
classic rock is not a genre

your mom's fanbase, i.e.: all posters
oh snap

So all fanbases?

Why Swans?

so /moo/ is so shit that the generals still manage to be vastly superior?

Kpop, they don't even discuss music.

Because their modern incarnation honestly sucks and is the definition of washed up old fuckers doing the same thing over and over

The generals aren't better

It's just incredibly generic and repetitive indie rock that relies on hooks in every goddamn song and fails miserably
It's isn't really discussed here but I see it in a lot of indeh charts
When a nu-male from Sup Forums says dadrock he is talking about popular old rock music so I used that term
of course classic rock isn't a genre

>/ae/, /bleep/, /prod/, /daily/, /dsg/
>bad

/daily/ is circlejerking and shitposting central, /ae/ is just a thread about the same group, it doesn't need it's own stupid name. The fact that it isn't just a normal Autechre thread is the entire problem.

bleep is just a bunch of pretentious teenagers who think they are cool for listening to dance music.
Also there's barely any music discussion going on there. A few people post ''bangers'' while others circlejerk with namefigs or have an irrelevant discussion about nightclubs,drugs and whatnot

I don't really understand the Demarco hate, I get that his fanbase in real life is artsy indie girls but I don't really see him mentioned here unless it someone saying they dislike him

>generals of any kind
>good

It's just a guy who whines over some catchy slowed down samples for an hour, his music is incredibly bland and soulless
He is a fucking hack, this is why people dislike him.

kanyefags